HELLOOOoooooOOOOO

HELLOOOoooooOOOOO

MISTER jackpots

bump

Is he going to be retarded the whole season bros?

Its an interesting concept I understand, being stuck in some limbo universe with demons for 25 years fucking up your mind, but I want old coop

wow BOB wow

HELLLOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO

This is fine

Wasn't the 5th episode posted early by accident today on German/Austrian SKY GO? Did it end up being leaked?

Season 3 is nothing but cringey shit like this. It almost makes season 2 seem bearable.

season 3 is pure lynch so far

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck off this was the best part

imo Coopers storyline is the best of the season so far. Everything else just feels kind of off to me. We have like ten different nonsensical disconnected storylines and only one of them is set in Twin Peaks. What the fuck is up with that?

KINOOOOOOOOO

Well it's David Lynch

oh shit he got me again

call for help

I think Frost and Lynch fell for the "We're not making a show, we're making a several hour long movie!" meme, so while as a whole it can work very well, it just doesn't have that drive or structure to it when you look at the individual episodes.

HEY BOB COULD YOU SHUT THE DOOOOOooooooOOOOOORRR

My guess is that he will regain his old personality once BobCoop is dead.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

I honestly like this meme. It doesn't lend well as a classic episode to episode show, but it makes a show as a whole feel a lot better.
I had the same feeling with Stranger Things and I loved how it felt like an 8 hour movie rather than an 8 parter show

it's called a miniseries idiots.

Miniseries don't necessarily have that movie tone either. I've watched plenty where despite it being made with a set number of episodes in mind, it still has an episodic feel to every episode that sets them apart from one another rather than feeling as a part of a whole

I wouldn't mind some more stuff going on in Twin Peaks, but I also wouldn't want things to happen in Twin Peaks just for the sake of having them take place there. I do really want to know what the fuck Jacoby is doing with his golden shovels though.

My name's NINOOOOOO

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

>HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

WERE NOWHERE NEAR MOUNT RUSHMORE

HELLOOOoooooOOOOO

>I do really want to know what the fuck Jacoby is doing with his golden shovels though.
gilded metaphor about what is golden is rusted when you dig into it

HellOOOOOOOOOOO-ooooOOOO!

HELLLOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO

nice thread lads

HellOOOOOOOOOOO-ooooOOOO!

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

HellOOOOOOOOOOO-ooooOOOO

you don't like Dune, do you user?