Reminder that flags ruined this board

Reminder that flags ruined this board
if you don't agree you are a newfag

shut up cuck sven

what's wrong with flags? are you embarassed by your country? i know i would be if i was from sweden

damn, he threatened to call us newfags. better listen to what he said

spoken like a swede. GTFO and go watch your wife get fucked by muslims while you beat off in the corner

I only startet coming here because of the flags

Agreed. This place would be infinitely better without flags.

>when you're a foreigner and suddenly realize all the intelligent posters are solely from America and you thought this was just a round table of like minded worldwide people

>wahh stop bullying sweden!!!

That's right. Now we know what a cuck you are before you even open your cuck mouth. Must be rough

Flags are important. Having a meme flag means you have to step up your shitposting game.

Well it was a shithole before flags aswell, the thing that has improved it alot is IDs

I'm an Italian on vacation in London right now. I phrase my posts in the exact same way and I notice literally no meaningful difference in the responses I get.

Maybe if you weren't an autistic faggot who act in a way that perfectly fits the stereotypes of your country you would be able to have meaningful discussions on this board too.

go back to being cucked

>all the intelligent posters are solely from America
poor bait

Because this board becomes a shitfest of banters that you can't even have political discussion because of your flag

>le sven meme
>le leaf meme
>le murrica meme
>le bongistan meme
>le your achmed because you don't agree with me
>cuck country meme

This shit needs to stop

Actually, flags saved this board. Now Americans know when to completely disregard your bullshit or to give a slight fuck what you think. Non American fuckers are just mad we ignore you all the god damn time cause you're so fucking stupid. God I remember modding this board and thinking how much I wished people could see flags, now I'm an ex mod and this board is better than ever, can't be happier.

I agree. We're pretty much reddit now with our pretty flags and id's.

>mfw I asked moot for flags and thread specific IDs and he told me no
>mfw like a year later he gave us flags and IDs
>mfw I don't regret it at all

we'll stop when you stop letting niggers and muslims fuck your wife in front of you. deal?

>""""""""""Anonymous""""""""""""""" imageboard
>Has flags and ID's

Explain this shit

People outside America pretend to be Americans and you guys are dumb enough to fall for their shit, the flags are saving you from shouting jew shll all the god damn time too

fpbp

If you want semi-intelligent discussions, less trolling then start with yourself, set example, set tone

I agree

I miss my Nazi flag

If true, how often did people pretend to be American when they weren't before flags
I feel like I could always tell who was faking it but I had no real evidence

Stfu nigger

flaghunting is probably the most fun thing ive played since that game of dodgeball 10 years ago where i just dodged EVERYTHING. they called me neo

I miss when we could pick our own meme flags. Those were the best.

Now this place is like fucking Sup Forums

W H O A

Never forget pol harbour

flags are important. for exampleis just butthurt that we know his wife/girlfriend or any other female close to him is being raped by mudslimes and would like to be anonymous so his opinion would not be affected by his origin or level of cuckoldry.

Often, as a mod I saw it often. After the flags were put on the board it dropped off considerably, my guess is some of the people mad about flags are possible old trolls mad they can't troll now.

>the flags are saving you from shouting jew shll all the god damn time too

But people are shouting that in every thread already...

People disregard good comments and just meme about the flag.

On mobile
I don't even know what this is

The problem is the bulk of the shitposters are American as well.

it was far worse before there were flags

Die.

U.S. Virgin Islands

You haven't seen any India post have you?

with flags
>we can have an opinion about a poltical event directly from the people that live there
>can recognize leafs
>can recognize aussie
>can recognise roaches
>only bad is the ad hominem and proxies

without flag

>say something

>must be a leaf
>must be an aussie
>must be a roach

There is no solution at this, this is just what we are.

We can come up with something usefull sometimes, but most of the time it is a shitstorm here

It was WAAAAY worse before flags

No surprise that americucks love flags when the board consists of 90% americans. You don't know what's it like being a minority. You're practically islam.

Haha ebin le t. Virgin meme

Neat, I've been there once when I was like 12

Shut hans, fight for your fucking country already

Damn straight
another RARE for the collection

As a broke stinking gypsy living in a mud hut, I couldn't agree more.

are you an angel?
PLEASE SAVE US

Fuck off you fat piece of shit. You never fought for your country even once. You never even shot one nigger in your entire life.

RARE
A
R
E

Xd i will screencap and post your top bantz on reddit yes!!! Wohojo

memes are important whereas they bluntly reflect on the countries social status and what is happening so we might make an informed opinion of them

But I"m voting for Trump, that's like shooting niggers.

OP here, just scrolling down and reading this shit

You can't even discuss about the flag issue like civilized people without writing meme garbage

Reminder that americans are the cancer of this board

and leftist libertarian atheism+ people like Penn Jilette ruined Libertarianism

Shouldn't you be prepping ahmed to fuck your girl

No. politics ruined this board. We used to be a great Norwegian didgeridoo carving board, now look at us

There was no civilized discussion before hand either.

Now we're an Origami Nazi Basket Weaving board.

Nobody will fuck with you for being Swedish unless you say something that makes you look like a cuck or you start a thread whining about people mocking you for being from Sweden.

Stop being a cuck and stop whining and almost nobody will mess with you, Sven.

Flags and the virulent banter are mechanisms of bettering one self and ones country, now stfu and do something about it, I know I need to sink 5 container ships full of gypsies in the black sea come midnight, you better get to work too

If Swedes didn't always have something gay to say, maybe this board would take them more seriously.

I can't believe I once used to think sweden was awesome, I used to think sweden might be better than America, but then I saw they were really just a US lapdog, mostly through TPB court case.

Goddamnit, man!

Thanks /po/

Not really. If you don't start acting like the stereotype associated with your flag you won't have an issue. Leafs like yourself tend to act like SJW faggots, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

The problem with leafs is they all have internet

This thread isn't about Sweden, it's about there aren't any good posts anymore about politics because of flags. Every time someone post something people will just make fun of the flag because they don't agree with the statement instead of making a counter post with other arguments

>implying someone gives a shit what gypsies have to say

nobody will take you seriously with that shitstain of a flag

>cuck mad because people can see he is from cuckland

stay mad cuck

>it isnt about people knowing where im from
>but it is about people knowing where im from

kill yourself cuck

Way to prove my point

Get the fuck out

>practically islam
we're talking about flags, not your national religion

interesting contradictory statements there.

Your thinking is flawed for a couple of reasons.
The board culture is shifting, as are the people posting here.

This is due to a couple of factors, the election season chief among them.
Although you are right that there was a transitional period during which posts in general degenerated while moot was essentially raiding us, it was not permanent.

I have a strong conviction that many of the older posters may have left the site, or significantly reduced their contributions, thus highlighting the less positive elements.

You're prolly just butthurt because everyone calls your country cucked, though.

Your flag isn't exactly nonshitstain either my African friend

But you already are, Hans

flags and ids defeat the purpose of an anonymous imageboard FUCK

captcha ruined the board long before the flags or even the luggage laddidization

on second thought, the cucking began even before mandatory captcha. I cant begin to describe how awesome lit threads used to be when ppl could embed books within images of their covers

2007-2009 was the zenith of internet culture. Reddit and Sup Forums were dynamic and free, Google search was relevant and Google maps was fast and still showed location and direction results for businesses even if they didn't pay weregeld

those days will never return

t. the creater and main funder of ISIS.

>can't handle the banter

i think it is you who should get out cuck. do you not have your wifes son to take care of or a syrian rapefugee waiting to behead you? im sure you have better things to do than get mad about being from sweden

A swede that gets triggered by seeing xir own flag, what a shock.

Lol Australia

They used to be a great country. Now they're a fucking mess. I say we just nuke them and put them out of their misery.

You have to go back ( to india)

truth

I'm not mad about calling my country cucked

I just remember that Sup Forums use to much better before this banter garbage started. It's gotten out of control.This JIDF MIDF RIDF shit was better than this

Swedish women belong to the big brown refugee cock!

You're still Anonymous
Nobody knows who you are
IDs are important because of samefagging they're not persistent through different threads and flags shows me why I shouldn't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks about shit that doesn't pertain to them like local laws and habbenins

Yes you are mad, look at your other responses in this thread, your frustration is palpable, you refuse to fix your own country

>I'm mad about calling my country cucked

>I just remember that Sup Forums use to much worse before this banter meme magic started. It's gotten so radical.The JIDF MIDF RIDF shit was almost as good as this

Fixed that for you cuck

you're right.

The only way to win is to seek out the odd needle is this shitheap.
Encouraging positive discussion through engagement is the best solution.

Lashing out and posting a thread complaining about the lack of quality in the board culture only exacerbates the problem.

Good luck sven.

You certainly would know what it feels like to be a cucked minority to islam, Hans

Without the flags everyone would pretend to be American

lmao all the grammatical errors in your post clearly point to you being buttblasted as fuck mate. you obviously typed that up in a fit of cuckold rage. or maybe its because youre too busy trying to learn arabic and your grip on the english language is slipping?

kek

Good post, thanks man

I agree, everyone should be JIDF again.

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums:edgy with flags