Christian goes to Vatican City

>feels spiritual and happy

Muslim goes to Mecca

Jew goes to Western Wall

Athiest goes to.... oh no, what have I done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nl5dlbCh8lY
youtu.be/wogta8alHiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Committed yourself to reality

The planetarium

>le ebin black science meme man

Atheist goes to any of those places, nature thriving or desolate, cities old and new, communities prosperous or downfallen and
> feels spiritual and happy

Religious induced euphoria a serious aspect of the mental iillness that goes unchecked.

Hate to be the one to tell you...

Atheists come here son.

>sucks heathen dick spirital and happy

Muslim goes to Mecca
>blows himself up spiritual and happy

Jew goes to Western Wall
>picks up all the donation shekels spirtual and happy

What kind of worldview do you have beside not believing in deities?

>eat blotters of LSD with qt3.14 asian hippy gf
>feel horny and happy, also seeing colours and feeling deep
at least atheists are somewhat honest about "spiritual" experiences being just that, experiences

>I'm literally a child who needs fairy tales to sleep well at night: the thread

Atheism is the rejection of religions, not the absence of spirituality

The beach

>atheist
>goes into nature, stares at the stars, sees the great works that men have created, enjoys the company of his fellow humans, regardless of religion or creed

I wonder how many people actually choose religion if they don't grow up in a religious household.

Would religion even have survived if parents weren't allowed to breathe a word of it to their kids until they were 18?

To Reddit

Isn't life aimless for you?

then what's agnosticism?

This is why Nietzsche acknowledged the need for religion in the larger public.

Kill yourself islamic shit.

The absence of banana in the poopy

I'm an atheist but I feel spiritually happy when I listen to classical music or I am in nature, and see all of this random chaos and fleeting order, without the need to recognize God in it, it makes me feel part of a greater organism, evolving and growing.

dumb idiots you mean.

Atheist goes to the beach.
>has sex with a hottie.

>i just dont know what to do if someone isnt shoving their learning cock down my throat , WHATEVER WILL I DO WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE DICK

It is pretty well checked, there is preliminary studies that it may even help fight of serious mental illness such as major depression.

See the article in JAMA Psychiatry called: Neuroanatomical Correlates of Religiosity and Spirituality A Study in Adults at High and Low Familial Risk for Depression

True, however, the case of neo-Atheism, or New Atheism (Dawkins-Harris-Hitchens dogma) really emphasize a Atheism that is dependent on the rejection of non-empirical things. (i.e. no belief in the soul, etc.)

By all means feeling spiritual is completely possible for an atheist, just it is probably less common for the edgy atheist teens that jump into being an atheist, or just general atheists who lack critical thinking and subscribe to a type a atheism. (like atheism+, etc)

I reason it is disingenuous to imply, that feeling happy or spiritual is mutually exclusive to any group.

go to the grand canyon or something you dumb sod

I just watch at the nigh sky with my telescope and i feel happy and humble.

>True, however, the case of neo-Atheism, or New Atheism (Dawkins-Harris-Hitchens dogma) really emphasize a Atheism that is dependent on the rejection of non-empirical things. (i.e. no belief in the soul, etc.)

exactly, which is where i personally draw the line between atheism and agnosticism, where the latter is more open to spiritual and non-empirical concepts.

A fedora factory.

>Atheist goes on the internet
>Feels euphoric and happy

Utter nonsense. If you identify yourself as atheist the same way as religious identify as christians you probably didnt even formed your own opinion on life and that is why you cant be content with it. Atheism wont guide your hand as religion does. It is the same way in philosophy that everyone will go through nihilism and from that you must find your own way.

Well, Sup Forums now worships frogs because we chose to.

I've been to the Vatican three times and I like it a lot

t. not religious

youtu.be/nl5dlbCh8lY
Something like this goes through my mind everytime.

Atheist can sit on his ass and be comfy and happy, knowing that he don't have to take pilgrimages, and bowing down several times a day to a fictional character. Try harder.

hey i have that same peepee

i look up to the stars, user. humble myself in being an atomic speck of star stuff, on a rock, in a universe of infinite multiverses.

Atheist goes to the trash

I go on a hike and revel in the awesomeness that is Earth

>oh no, I don't have to spend thousands of dollars to look at old shit to feel spiritual

I go for bikerides and hikes through nature and feel happy without relying on made up stories.

>Christian goes to Vatican City
As tourist doing tourist stuff

>Muslim goes to Mecca
Only happy because he can trows rocks at something and gets bitter form being in overcrowd area

>Jew goes to Western Wall
And reach bazaar instead to argue price with Arab sellers

> oh no, what have I done.

Now you know you can make up fantastical stories wherever you are. You don't need to go to the palace where the cocksucking pope lives.

youtu.be/wogta8alHiU

You're going to burn forever stupid nigger.

just do DXM fampai

ATHEIST READ BOOKS ABOUT SCAINCE AND FEEL YOUSELF AS GOOD.
YES, MOST ATHEIST IS AUTIST

Every morning atheist cooks breakfast
>realizes there is no god
>realizes existence is absurd
>realizes his ideals are all that matters to lead a good life

t. retarded sandnigger

Based french indo china knows

Do atheists not see science and the universe as a higher power? God doesn't have to be a human-esque figurehead.

WHERE IS YOUR PRESIDENT THREADS?

What is this retarded post? Atheists would love to be religious. Atheists would love to have a god and a heaven. It would make life a lot easier. But the fact is that no such thing as a god or whatever exists. Atheists accept the hard truth and don't live in a world full of denial. Atheism is not a choice or an option. It's the truth.

Yes post that fellow with the fedora. He looks like a nice guy.