Honestly... after weighing the facts... she's... right

Honestly... after weighing the facts... she's... right...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/06/10/this-story-is-why-americans-cannot-trust-crooked-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

It's Trump that has been doing the baiting!

> looks closer..
> A fucking leaf!

Is she... quoting herself?

Trump won't win the election. You guys are building castles on clouds. He never had a chance. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Like him or hate him, its the truth.

Delete your flag.

LEAF

Why would you quote yourself like that? That is terribly arrogant.

Is this real?

Surely if anyone can be baited it's a Hillary staffer.

They seem to have provided the perfect opening.

wtf I hate trump now

The leaf typed, as Trump's lead widened.

did she just tweet her own quote?

>Directly responds to Trump's Twitter with "Delete your account"
Sounds like she's the one getting baited.

hey look I can quote myself too

>i b8 people on the internet hahaha

i didnt realize hilary was such an edge lord

>nuke can be launched by a single person in the US.
People don't actually believe this, right?

Baiting people with insults is pretty much the main reason people use twitter.

See

>we want the troll vote

But a person who shares government secrets with the enemies is?

what kind of plane goes from US to moldova in 4 seconds?

wtf I'm now #mentallyhill

As a person who shitposts on the Internet I'm offended that Hillary is calling Trump and by proxy me irresponsible for having fun on the phone.

I think I'd make a good president too. Trump's got my vote now bitch.

>Implying hilly voters know anything

>You guys are building castles on clouds
And while we're making amazing cloud fortresses, #Clintorises are desperately trying to build something: anything out of dirt.

wtf I guess I'mwithher now

So she's claiming calling the emails a national security risk was bait?

Yeah she sure showed us with that epic bait.

kek

You also cant trust a person who uses the "If you respond, I win" argument.

I see she is trying to Goldwater him now. Pathetic!

Sometimes demons forget which body they're inhabiting

Fucking

>Zip. Zero. Nada.

Huh..really makes you think. I'd rather trust the most corrupt woman in USA who thinks it's unfair that Russia has so much natural resources. Wtf, now I hate Trump...

Why is she quoting herself?

Nor can a woman who sells classified information to the highest bidder.

(Yous) for victory.

Fuck

>you

Wtf I'm a #sHill now.

The debates are going to be fucking fierce. She literally can't say THREE WORDS on twitter without it blowing up in her face. She's got zero grounds to stand on and defend herself. That's why she hasn't done a press conference or had an honest interview in hundreds of days.

Funny how Hillary thinks she's the one baiting when Trump is playing 16D Korean Chess

Leaf

Should the president decide to order the launch of nuclear weapons, they would be taken aside by the "carrier" of the nuclear football and the briefcase opened.[3] Once opened, the president would decide which "Attack Options", specific orders for attacks on specific targets, to use. The Attack Options are preset war plans developed under OPLAN 8010, and include Major Attack Options (MAOs), Selected Attack Options (SAOs), and Limited Attack Options (LAOs). The chosen attack option and the Gold Codes would then be transmitted to the NMCC via a special, secure channel. As commander-in-chief, the president is the only individual with the authority to order the use of nuclear weapons;[10] however, the two-man rule still applies. The National Command Authority comprising the president and Secretary of Defense must jointly authenticate the order to use nuclear weapons to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.[7] The order would then be transmitted over a tan-yellow phone, the Joint Chiefs of Staff Alerting Network, otherwise known as the "Gold Phone", that directly links the NMCC with United States Strategic Command Headquarters at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.[citation needed]

Other items in the football include plans for continuity of government, and letters the president signs delegating authority to the vice president should that need to happen. The satchel also includes a secure satellite phone and is always near the president, carried by a uniformed, armed military officer of the O-4 pay grade or above (Major in the Army, Air Force, or Marine Corps or Lieutenant Commander in the Navy or Coast Guard). All American nuclear weapons are subject to the same protocols, including land-based Minuteman III ICBMs, nuclear weapons carried by B-52 and B-2 aircraft, and Trident missiles carried by U.S. Navy submarines.[citation needed]

Its a big red button guyzz

Did she really just quote herself in her own twitter post?

She hasn't had an unscripted interaction THIS YEAR!
>insert current year meme

That's what Trump should ask her back in a tweet. KEK

.t dog fucking sharia law advocating weed smoking degenerate leaf

THIS
IS
WHY
I'M A #HILLDOG

She's in for a nightmare.

That is how she signs tweets she actually rights.

>Nada.
Would you please stop appropriating Spanish?
Thanks.

a woman who refuses to give a press conference, and answer quetions of the public, unless they are prescripted and prescreened approved questions from approved sit down shills, is not one we can trust with nuclear weapons

She doesn't control her Twitter, she has people do it for her. The quotes are Hillary's tweety engineer quoting the Empress.

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR TRUMP ALL HE DOES IS FEAR MONGER

So...

>Hillary says he'll kill us all with nukes if he is elected
>Left compares Trump nonstop to Hitler
>Most media tries convince you that you should be afraid to publicly support Trump lest you be labelled a racist and idiotic person
>ISIS isn't a threat and we should let 550% more refugees into the country to prove it
>Etc

Not to mention, a woman who can't secure her own fucking classified documents is someone you can trust with nuclear weapons?

Any of you with half a brain won't buy this bullshit.

0.01 CuckCoins have been deposited into your account.

>after weighing the facts
>hillary clinton
>facts

What is she talking about? She was the one that tweeted "Delete your account". She attacked Trump and he just responded to her, he wasn't even mad. She is retarded.

samefag

shes the one who virtually guarantees WWIII
Trump is our only hope for peace

Fantastic post brother leaf. I am screenshotting it to post again on election night. This place is going to have a meltdown

Is her twitter intern literally retarded?

Hillary will sell to soros and rockfeller anyway

"A woman who can't be trusted with her own Twitter can't be trusted with nuclear weapons"

Or my personal favorite:
"A woman can't be trusted with nuclear weapons"

For a more concise version, see:
"A woman can't be trusted"

You don't know what baiting means.

What is she referring to?

a woman who was ruled by the FBI as too stupid to face charges for treason is not one you can trust with nuclear weapons

she'd probably end up accidentally emailing them to the head of ISIS

>Cloud fortresses
Pretty impressive imagination friend.

I've got a pretty good imagination too.
>Trump winning the election.

Pretty good eh?

>debate with Trump
>she keeps coughing and speaking in her weird, staggering reptilian speech pattern

also hasn't everybody BESIDES Trump been the ones who are going off like teenage girls at everything he tweets? His internet people in the Memetic Warfare Divison are baiting them and goofy people like Warren and Bernie and Hillary keep getting hot under the collar all they can think to type back is DETWEET THIS

These digits say otherwise

>did you wipe the hard drive
>"like with a cloth?"

Wish I had the right image made.

>easy to bait
>"I'm pretending to be retarded"

Also what does shit posting have to do with nukes?

She is in full damage control. Stay M.A.D hildawg.

There are Austrians trying to get doubles for Trump. And they aren't getting any.
Sad.

Funny thing is dirt buildings are called brick houses cloud buildings are called inagination or delusions.

Would you stop appropriating the Falklands?

You Cuckadians are weird.

You intrude your incorrect opinions, then you act like a liberal.

Sorry, you worthless jobless trash of your country has worthless feelings. Fuck yourself with a knife and stop embarrassing your mothers.

No, her twats are signed "H"

That's Argentina. Kazoku.

Shit, wrong flag
It's all the same country anyway

How about you suck my dick hmm?

If anyone is trolling, it's Trump, I think that's pretty clear with his outrageous statements and the media and dems getting totally worked up about it. She's trying her hand at damage control - in her acceptance speech! This only shows how far the reach of Trump goes.

Kangz

"Woman" writing this, as a baited in response. While compromising classified information, and end up aiding Americas enemies.

Why are these so popular? Does anyone actually think it's such a sick burn?

said who sold out national security

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/06/10/this-story-is-why-americans-cannot-trust-crooked-hillary-clinton/

Donor Put on Security Board

hopefully they all gas themselves when he loses

Social Media.
If people like you they will like/share/retweet whatever the fuck you post.

BITCH PLEASE hilary would sell howmany we have, were they are and how long untill there ready to fire, and your worried someoneaccualy speaking off the prompter will nuke people. ridiculous leaf, you werent crying this when wesold nuclear pancake to isreal

Why is this flabby old fuck always trying to beat someone up I wish he would raise his orange Putin beaters to me.

"Hillary is a fucking bitch" -----Me

TRUMPS BEEN BAITING YOU FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR YOU FUCKING HAG.

Honestly the leader of leaf land is a faggot

Hello Fellow Trump Supporter! I was a Fellow Trump Supporter since my childhood but after the majestic speech Hillary has made during the Convention I have reconsidered. I'm a #mentallyHill now!

This nuclear weapon fear mongering is the dumbest thing. She could talk about anything, any of Trumps policies she disagrees with etc. but instead she pulls out the nuclear weapons card, which is meaningless. I guess youngsters don't understand how MAD works

Hillary has been falling for Trumps Bait-Tweets for months now.

(((You)))
(((You)))

0/10

It really is embarrassing how people use social media. I liked how

>Some goy retweets a point someone has made
>Turns out the person making the point is the complete opposite kind of person as the leftist who retweeted it
>Can't be seen agreeing with the "enemy" no mater how much sense they make
>Quickly start including "retweets are not agreements" in the bio so you never have to explain, to any other goys who see it, why you're agreeing with "Nazis"

I remember being under the illusion that people were, by and large, logical. Then social media happened and I realised just how naive I was.