FIRST TIMER TO Sup Forums

Just wandered over from Sup Forums to see what all the fuss was about.

I'm pretty sure this is where people go to lose their minds.

>carry on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LnMgd-Catw&list=PLuttH9Hzn5HpXiN19B77r5yFLkVZIBg-v&index=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least we we have something to lose, Sup Forumstard.
(the fedora tips itself)

You sir and/or madam, may have a point.

What's all this kek diety stuff about?

it's Sup Forums except people are 15 instead of 14. praise kek xD

I called a Trump victory six months ago. Does that mean I can join your gang?

>i can feel it calling in the air tonight

witnessed. happenings are afoot.

go back to your tranny loving, boipucci appreciating containment board.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LnMgd-Catw&list=PLuttH9Hzn5HpXiN19B77r5yFLkVZIBg-v&index=15

those guys look like a riot

We need a kek text adventure

its called Crusader Kings II text files
I spread kek with The Pepe instead of The Pope

A silly joke gone big. Religion.

Honestly who else here came from b to pol themselves as a 17 year old?

Those were strange times. Also op: you learn to control the rage.

Is this real? someone witnessed? Shit´s glorious

We're more about lulz then current Sup Forums if anything, more similar to old Sup Forums, we're also involved in occasional big shit and managed to get ourselves heard (although just as an "evil nazi imageboard" on the DNC.

A non-trollish answer. I'm impressed. Thanks.

Gracias.

Nice try.

Noted. I am inclined to agree. Thanks.

Fuck me .......

Just been to Sup Forums by mistake and the fucking shiilery shit thats getting spouted there is utter (MK-ULTRA) shit.

Did you know that the Holocaust is seriously exaggerated? I mean seriously, think about it. The Jews want you to believe they actually gassed 6 millions Jews, then burnt all their corpses, and that's why they have only found like 100 thousand corpses. Seriously weird stuff man. You should look into it.

It's the usual summer cancer. Bronies, niggers, feetfags, cucks, traps and general faggotry. Meh.

You know, if they did burn all those corpses it would explain global warming. You should look into it.

/b is currently inhabitable. I used to browse it relatively often a few years ago. Now I visit it perhaps once a month and my stays are getting shorter and less frequent. It's full of shills, leftist retards, bananas, stoners, trap threads, furries and faggots. Almost no new content is being produced, raid threads are being banned... I don't think it's because of summer, this shit has been going on for a long time.

>it would explain global warming

mildly kek'ing

Go back to your cuck,trap and gay threads faggot

Welcome. This is basically Sup Forums concerning the real world. But beware. Weak minds will crumble.

welcome. i'm sure you'll fit right in.

Infidel get out

We all started on Sup Forums

Time to graduate from the cancer and take the redpill

ITT: newish fags pretending like everyone doesnt go to Sup Forums when they first discover 4poor

Or even newer fags that came here as their first bored because of the media attention

Get outttt

b is so boring nowadays, welcome to pol. Have you received your free copy of mein kampf yet?

Depends.
How do you feel about the Jews?

>implying most of us didn't wander all over Sup Forums before we found our place.

We are the last free, nondegenerate board. Half of us are Christians or memedeusvulting larpers. One third is fascist/nazi other third is libertarian. Jews are the worst scums on earth. 80% of us are racist/crptoracist/ethnocentirs/white nationalist/civilisationist. If you look at the world around you you will quick find out why we are who we are. We have pandemic of shills, mostly from reddit, clintons or SJWs. General population is suporters of Trump, some also Putin, majority Asad. We are better than Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /s4s/, Sup Forums and /x/ at thier own job. Be afraid of Candians (they are cukcs) and Australians (master shitpostero and/or Emu overlords. Consenus is that acient frog deity of Kek is real and his meme magic can alter reality. Kek manifest himself in repeting digits or frog statues/pictures irl.
And remeber. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

This.
Jumped off ship back in 2011 because Sup Forums went from retarded to cringey

I came to pol about 5 year ago to laugh at the national sympathisers and holocaust deniers back when pol was a lot more open with the natsoc views.

Now I'm hiding my power level and scowling at the mention of Israel or German war atrocities. How times have changed.

who here came from Sup Forums?

report in.

REEEEEEEEEE

Take the red pill faggot, forget about the broney's and traps and PRAISE KEK

Sup Forums is where Sup Forumstards go when they get old

t. 30 year old with kids

lmao

A long time ago. Just went to check it out and its fucking garbage. Its always been a shit board but there ws fucking nothing going on over there. Absolutely disgusting board

2006 - 2009 Sup Forums
2006 - 2008 /n/ a board so redpilled that moot had to delete it
2006 - 2009 /k/
2006 - 2008 /x/
2009 - 2014 Time off Sup Forums
2014 - 2016 Sup Forums
2014 - 2016 /fit/

I remember the old 2006 Sup Forums
It was glorious.
The Hal Turner raids, Habbo, Subeta, Caturday, Tom Green, Cracky, Rabbit-chan, EFG, I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

It all went to shit in 2007-08 with the Gaiafags and Boxxy threads.

It's been overrun by minors (tensores mostly) and their mods won't ban them.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR TRAP LOVING INTERESTS FROM Sup Forums

TAKE THIS INFORMATION BACK WITH YOU