Is mad men a good show?

Is mad men a good show?

>wasting money on a roastie

This.

I'm was just about to post this. Spending money on a girl? Videogames are more rewarding

Who /classygentleman/ here?

>emotionally crippled inside
>alcoholic
>smoker
>not faithful
>really shitty person
>doesn't give a fuck about his kids
>liar
>stole some man identity
>mommy issues

Yeah what a "man" alright

>wearing a suit to a date
Whoever made this image has never had sex

Still more alpha than you will ever be LMAO

Sincerely, i find kind of pathetic that some men can only think about fucking and the revolve around it. I am only 26 and I already find sex to be just another entertainment. Sometimes meh, sometimes good, but frankly not something which I am going to base my life around.

For real is there any group of people who have missed the point harder than guys who look up to Don?

this
how do people watch this show and realize don is not a complete trainwreck

Super virgin post.

>spend money on a female because she looks nice
utterly retarded

I've started to get more and more the same feeling.

Also
>tfw talking to women is fucking boring and you either already wanna fuck em or don't care about them unless they are your long lasting friends

>lol just man up

This is ironic because Mad Men's message is the complete opposite of this

But what if you have 2/10 face?

Looks and intelligence correlate, especially with women.

Lulz

What was Mad Men's message? I mean it's obvious that pic was made by someone a little bit lower than average IQ normie, but still.

I don't rally play video games any more, I mostly just sit and do nothing and stare into space.

>using Don Draper as motivation to get your shit together

Ironic

Autism

>gf is also your long time best friend
No better feeling. You should try it man. Find a really chill girl who is into all the same shit you're into, and you'll never get bored.

How does someone have the intelligence to write this well but still do something like that?

lel

sure, negatively

There are many image macros in the universe where you can easily identify the type of person who made it but this one is elusive to me.

A roastie? A beta who sees fellow betas and considers himself above them? Some turbo virgins mom? A male boomer whose son is a failure? A le 60's were a better time snowflake? A guy who watched one episode of mad men?

fake post written by some bitter virgin mgtow

"she was caught cheating twice with the same guy"

that doesnt happen loser and if it did no one would stay with them

explain then how is it possible that victim of domestic violence leave for years with partner that beats them on daily basic?

Better for your mind honestly friend.

>A le 60's were a better time snowflake?
What's wrong with thinking that?

I'm amazed that he actually needed to ask if he's pathetic or not.

People who look up to Tony Soprano (or any character from the Sopranos, tbqh)

I've met this one girl, but i dunno. Sometimes she is really interesting, sometimes she just shuts me up and doesn't wanna talk to me. In another hand she can keep up with my conversations, but on the other she is not as emotionally fluid as i am. And i still fantasize about other (hot) girls. I don't know if she really wants me or if i really want her, but she is number one in being able to respond to me in conversations.

completely different situations but you wouldnt understand that because you have never been in a relationship

Class is for men :^)

So how's teenage treating you?

Fucking hell.

People who look up to Tyler Durden?

>Emotional abuse and dependency don't exist
retard

It was safe back then - when you could slap her when needed and the state didn't encourage her to rob you of your life's efforts.

You must be very new to life if situation where male in relationship cuts all his contact with old friends etc is fake to you

Ah, so this is the true power of the white man

have you considered that maybe he sincerely loves this woman?

That "le manly man" image is a total fraud. It's barely subtle in the show.

I don't mean it in the sense that good looking people are inherently not as smart as those who may not be as good looking.

However, I do think that there's some correlation between how much time someone spends on their appearance and how intelligent they are.

For example - the most successful women I know aren't particularly gifted in the looks department, and they've focused on other things - like their careers.

Maybe this sounds ridiculous, I dunno.

> dine the fuck out of

Why do reddits speak like this? Serious answers please. I can't figure out if they think it sounds like, because it sounds childish and somehow beta to me.

ending was pretty meh

i pointed out that the "cheated on me with the same guy twice" part was far fetched not the cutting off friends

Because he's handsome and has a huge dick.

if you left your house you would know this is how socially adjusted people talk

Literally, unironically, unmemely fucking WHY

thats how reddit speaks, they think its quirky

>"im gonna science the SHIT outta this xDD"

i would do this if only women werent such degenerate whores nowadays and actually appreciated it

pretty sure thats Channing Tatu from Jump Street

The only time I hear people talk like that, they are wearing metal/gaming t-shirts and are somehow in my way. I take it you are one of these people also?

>has a huge dick
confirmed

>Suit-up

There is nothing refined about wearing business formalwear everywhere you go like some kind of autist.

There's nothing trashier or less classy than demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of what kinds of clothing are appropriate for a given situation.

>just finished this show and i'm about to start a one episode a day rewatch
>want to talk about it
>this thread as devolved into a bunch of faggoty talk about reddit posts

hola reddit!

What did you expect? Sup Forums is obsessed with reddit.

You need develop your visual intelligence in order to craft make ups and clothing combos that look nice to eye and interesting. You need to be able to train your discipline and willingness to do repetitions in order to train your fitness. Which both are needed immensively in information acquiring and developing your intelligence.

Your idea that you either develop your smarts or looks is simplified. As you need smarts to look good.

>he comes here for serious discussions
get your shit together dawg

I'd be huge too if Sally was near me.

>My fellow men of the world

It's so blatant that this post was made by a woman.

I don't think this is necessarily the standard, it's just my personal experience.

It all makes sense, women want their men as assholes.

>suit-up
>wine/dine the fuck out of
Holy fuck that's cringeworthy.
Do normalfags actually speak like this?

The more internet-savvy of them do.

why does some random guy want me to wine and dine a girl? he doesn't even specifically mention sex or anything as if merely the act of taking a girl out to dinner is a reward

Goodness gracious

>he doesn't take girls out to michelin-starred restaurants in a fine suit + open collar dress shirt OR black tee OR turtleneck combo

I'm sure a dumb frogposter like you knows how to fit in with high society.

i come to Sup Forums for the occasional funny thread and minor kino talk, I just piggyback on threads like this when they suit me

I wish I could find somewhere to actually discuss television in the same board format

>tfw got a hardon
just kill me in my sleep already god