Movie has a black dude fucking a white woman

>movie has a black dude fucking a white woman

Anyone else not able to watch films with niggers and filipinos/vietnamese people in them?

I can watch those movies if it involves the killing of those people. Birth of the Nation is my favorite piece of kino.

>movie has a white dude fucking a black woman

Yeah pretty much

It's cringeworthy when they try to act like normal humans and it makes me want to cover their faces up in front of the screen with my hand or look away outright

I don't care about gooks though, they're not exactly pretty to look at either but at least they don't have a sub 70 iq

White girl here. Why does the Alt-Right hate that blacks date white women? If we want to get blacked whats the problem? The white man is not as sexually masculine when compared to a black man.

>movie has a black dude fucking a black dude

>movie has an older man fucking a young woman

This

>Movie has a black king fucking a white women

MODS

now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong?

Why do you post on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Black man here. We hate seeing black girls get fucked by white men because girls of our race are our property. Its meta cucking.

that said, black girls are nasty and no one wants to fuck them cept beta males who cant even get an asian girl

Well since it's one of those threads. I finally understand why asians aren't cast in main roles very much in the west, because after watching more asian films I realised that most of them can't fucking act at all, they're like fucking emotionless robots and should be kept as side characters.

Nice try nigger, but bitches who have been bred by coons should be made by law to tattoo their foreheads stating so, so that we can avoid them

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

if no one wants to fuck sheboons why do they have so many STDs

Haven't even been to Sup Forums once, haven't been to Sup Forums or Sup Forums in years
t. black guy who is "that black kid" at an all-white suburban high school

As long as you don't breed with them, we don't care. Mixed race kids live shitty lives and only belong in Brazil.

>movie has a black dude fucking a black dude
>wins an oscar

they share sex toys, i know this because of my cousins

And in the Oval Office shitlord