Explain this ending

Explain this ending

>chaotic faggotry
>neutral faggotry
>lawful faggotry
>trannyism

Tommy Lee Jones was old and needed to retire, and his father died young so will always be the younger man. yada yada artsty shit overrated shit film

>yada yada artsty shit overrated shit film
kill yourself

its ok. hes gunna get drafted and die in se asia.. he aint no fortune son.

>Dude, shit's fucked up lmao!

Literally just this.

What do you mean? It's all pretty linear.

Just go on youtube and sear up "[movie title] ending explained" like I do with anything I don't understand

Evil men won't be stopped, the world is indifferent, you good guys won't save the world, and don't make a difference

I'm too old for this shit.

only those that obey the law get to grow old and die peacefully, it's literally jew propaganda

this

wow arent you a clever boy

Anton Chigurh doesn't exist, it was just sheriff's interpretation of all the butal murders done by mexican cartels. It was much easier for him to imagine le unique mysterious murder man than to cope with the fact that there's an entire organization, commiting such crimes all over the border. When he accepts the latter, he resigns.

Anton isn't real. Its all the Cartels. He concludes by realizing that the law can't do shit so its best to just give up. Drumph btfo.

You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

acceptance of your limitations in the face of adverse change is hard

I always interpreted him as being representative of the mythos of the west, violent and chaotic.

this

this guy has it

lol, how's your first year of film studies going?

that's interesting but perhaps has also a good point

Pretty much "Get with the times, faggot."

This. It's a different more violent world

Then what was up with the story about horrible things that happened in the past?

My read on the "No Country for Old Men" title is that the struggle between good and evil is incredibly hard and costly, and since you simply can't do it anymore as an Old Man, and evil exists everywhere, there really is "No Country for Old Men".

if you care too much about some greater good you're going to lose yourself

Eat tomatoes with breakfast.

>you good guys won't save the world
Are you a bad guy, user?

Dafuck?

always bring water (agua), dying mexican could have told him that there was a tracking device on the briefcase

It's no country for old men.

>the kids wouldn't take money to help Sugar Man

why the fuck does it need to mean something?
Why if it's just "Anton kills everyone in a cool way"?

Wrong.

It's not that times were changing, it's the fact that as one gets older it becomes inceasingly harder to reconcile the world with the chaos of life and death. In the end he decides he can no longer say "OK, I'll be part of this world"

Retarded "It was all a dream" tier fan theory. kys pleb

I liked how Anton Chigurh always left the more complicated killings up to chance like with the store owner. When he was going to kill the Hunter's girlfriend towards the end though she refused to flip the coin, so he had to choose. After he broke his autistic rule of chance the universe seemed to no longer "protect him" and he got hit by a fucking car. All random chance, right?

I will never understand people who try to diminish great things. Is it a Freudian attempt to make them manageable?

There's two points. One point is that unlike Sheriff Bell's opinion that there was the good old days before things got violent, he is wrong. Things were always violent. There was never any good old days. He lives in a country that young men really own, and he's out grown it and cant understand it anymore.

The second point is that everyone is human. There is no boogeyman. There's no protagonist in life. Good guys die easy just like the bad. Chigurh got intoba nearly fatal car accident because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

>it's an user is still salty that he failed his basic film analysis final project episode