Coffee gets cold

>coffee gets cold
>microwave it for 45 seconds
>feel American as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUQObZguf-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I recommend investing in a cup that can store heat. I have a huge ass 4dl mug and my coffee starts getting cold only after 40 minutes or so

I really don't see the problem with heating up liquids in microwaves. I do it all the time for my milk, tea, and instant coffee. I think Eurotards just like to feel smug about wasting time and money for a one trick pony instead of looking for the easiest solution

Thermoses are really nice. They keep coffee hot for 6 hours

it does fuck with the sugar levels tho., idk it always tastes better just heating it up normally.

coffee with sugar?

wtf are you an ameriboo

All the one's I had were a bit of a pain to wash properly.

I'd invest in a dishwasher.

>trips
nice.
I drink my coffee black

coffee is awful stuff, tea4life, unless it's been borne upon any of his majestey's vessels of course

>add healthy amount of soap
>fill a little over halfway with hot water
>shake around
>repeat until satisfied with the cleanliness

oh wait until you here this: Folger's Classic Roast

Look at this faggot.

>coffee is awful stuff, tea4life, unless it's been borne upon any of his majestey's vessels of course

Would you personally recommend it, though? I've heard from a lot of people, Americans included, that they were a waste of money. Especially if you live by yourself.

Won't completely work for tea, at least. Of course, one doesn't have to be as autistic about it as me - they're tea and coffee, not sewage shit.

Are these two possessing of the long famed 89 iq? Yes!

>Dishwasher
Is a meant for

I like both

youtube.com/watch?v=PUQObZguf-E

One is always nice but it does use a lot of water. I guess it depends on what you wanna do.

sorry i don't save pics of people projectile vomiting. why would you do that?

I'd recommend one if you actually need to keep your coffee warm. Most of the machines can have a shutdown timer of 40 minutes that you can keep resetting if necessary so if you drink your stuff at home there's really no need for one.

the yuropoor blends we get here are twice the price and taste like vomit. Folger's is actually not that bad lad. Ever tried the Columbian Roast? Shit tastes pristine

Keep your fedoraposting in /cum/ you fucking parasitic slime

Yeah, also space - we don't have a lot of that.
>Installs washing machine in his kitchen.

Is Lipton a British brand of tea?

bro where the fuck do you live? you do know you can get whatever blend you want with whatever roast you want with whatever spices you want right? stop shopping at jordanian walmart-lite and go to an actual coffee shop lmao

I like coffee cuz it gives me explosive shits
what a wonderful catalyst

This is my shit right here. Around $8 for the tin, lasts ages, contains caffeine and you can barely taste the dirt. Brown and water.

British-Dutch nowadays.
It's very popular here, and I know you drink it in America too.

man, you don't have to buy such pisspoor quality piss water cause it's cheap. a cup of coffee with real ground beans is just as easy to make as an instant coffee.

does this ruin the taste?

Coffee is a purely functional brew, to help jump start the metabolism. It's not something to be treated like a fucking luxury. Grow up.

It does actually. It's only good if you are in a hurry and gonna put sugar in it anyways

eh
if you're in a hurry your coffee shouldn't have gotten cold. When mine's too hot and I'm in a hurry I just add a drop of milk and gulp it down, it doesn't ruin the taste

>hehe i only ingest coffee for the caffeine

if you don't like the taste of coffee you can just buy caffeine pills, they're cheaper, retard.

Clean your coffee pot

>been drinking watered down instant coffee since ever
>try artisan coffee, supposedly strong
>tastes the same
Did I mess up my taste buds?

>I really don't see the problem with heating up liquids in microwaves

I think it's a meme. I don't know anyone who boils water in one, but everyone uses it to reheat a cold coffee or make quick noodles

I don't even drink coffee for "muh caffeine", I don't need it because I have healthy sleep cycles. It simply tastes good and on the rare occasions I have a cup I'd like it to be good quality.

buy barry's tea from ireland then, it's delicious.
you can get it in the shops here now because my town was flooded with paddies during the potash boom.

I'm just gonna say... I LIKE MY COVFEFE BLACK and also dead...

KEK

>to help jump start the metabolism
get a well balanced diet and a good nights sleep if you need this.