The separatists have won the Catalan regional elections. What do you guys think about that?

The separatists have won the Catalan regional elections. What do you guys think about that?

>8 SECONDS

So what will they do now? Still try for independence?

Separatists are scum

Nothing

Not recognized.

I'm talking about the actual elections. Puigdemont was suspended for trying to secede from Spain and new elections were scheduled for December 21st. He won those too.

Not recognized. They're a lawless mob, nobody gives a shit to what they want.

Good, if only because of Madrid's authoritarian behaviour ignored by the EU.

It will drive spain to an even worse economical crisis so they will have to move out ot their already emptied precious resources coutry, I,ve seen a lot of spaniards in Mexico recently

They sort of have to give a shit, though. They won fair and square.

Not on the constitution, and thus illegal. No shits given.

Just let them go already, what's the big deal?

I dont give a fuck about spics

Will they beat their previous high score ?

>unionist party (C's) won
>still gets cucked by indenpendists party coalition.

I don't give a shit, they could get nuked by 1000 Hydrogen bombs and I would still not give a shit.

Look at these spineless KEKS
Catalonia is ourguys

perhaps if they change it to the Catalonian Caliphate.

IT'S TREASON THEN

CASTILLINIGGERS BTFO
SIC SEMPER TYRANIS

They have "won", so they can make a regional govern and do their job, but they shouldn't try doing anything stupid again cosidering that:

-They got minority of votes again (they only won because they get good results on rural areas where votes are worth more than those of cities)
-They got worse results than they did in the previous regional elections

>counting Podemos votes as sure pro-Madrid votes

Nothing will happen, they are even more cowardly than Rajoy

>ignoring results are the almost the same even with 20% more of voters. Catalan parties still have grass to burn
>ignoring catalan parties on aggregate have overtook 2 million votes for first time ever in an autonomic election

They are obviously more understanding than PP, but they've still made clear that they are not separatists, wich means that their voters are not separatist.

I think that Catalonia needs to be an independent country. The vote proves that they should leave Asspain. If a shithole like Kosovo can be independent, then why can't a rich region be? The problem is that Spain doesn't want to lose their cashcow. Because if they leave, they'll have to go to work and quit taking siestas all afternoon. Pretty much a common trait among the LATAM countries...hmmm I wonder where they got that from.

Fuck those spaniard roaches

posting from barcelona right now

This. If Rajoy of all people is able to btfo you, shut you down and even get reassurance from abroad that he's mostly doing the right thing, the problem is with you.

you all deserve to be reintegrated with the sp*nish empire

Fact
Spain would be a 4th world hellhole without catalonia and the basque country

Free Catalonia, fuck sp*In

I don't think that ministers can delegate their vote unless it is a paternity/maternity issue, so independentists will have around 8 or 9 votes less, including their president (exiled) and their vice-president (in prison). Therefore they should not be able to form a majority government