youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY
youtu.be/a3aR_CAyMmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-AeANz2ndM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Creamed Corn

Who /mango-opus/ here?

*grabs pussy*
Oh... you're nice and wet.

Ray, the guy with the info not-Coop wants, is in that same prison.

So Bobcoop knew he was going to be dragged back in to the lodge, but he knew Dougie would get pulled in instead.
After killing Daria he downloaded all the blueprints of the Federal prison. He then proceeded to drive towards the prison, knowing he'd be dragged into the lodge, knowing he'd crash the car, knowing he'd be picked up by police, knowing he'd be put into the Federal prison because he'd be ID'd as Coop

What's his endgame

Any thoughts on the Walley scene?

ONE MORE THING, I FORGOT SOMETHING
pastebin.com/TDtvypx0

Does the german have episode5 or not?

Otis drinks Pickle Juice.

It all makes sense. Lynch is a genius

She looks like a goddess in the missing pieces scene.

see

I think he just wants the info Ray has. I don't think he's entirely aware of the whole Dougie thing yet, thats more of a Mike / Arm thing than a Bob / Doppelganger thing.

I really want more Michael Cera scenes.

not so sure if he knew he was going to be dragged in. Why was he driving his car, knowing that he would probably lose control? wouldnt it make more sense just to pull over the moment you feel like being dragged in? My guess is that Boop isnt behind Dougie.

Albert's path will not be topped
youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY

Daily reminder that BOB wanted to possess Laura & live as a woman
BOB is trans

I miss the old Cooper, fine cup of Joe Cooper,
Cherry pie to go Cooper, the has-a-soul Cooper,
I hate the new Cooper, the Red Room Cooper,
The always rude Cooper, the has-killed-a-few Cooper,
I miss the sweet Cooper, the Twin Peaks Cooper,
I gotta say, at that time I’d like to meet Cooper,
See, I admired Cooper, it wasn’t any Coopers,
And now I look and look around and there’s so many Coopers,
I used to love Cooper, I used to love Cooper,
I even had the tape recorder, I thought I was Cooper,
What if Cooper made a doppelganger about Cooper,
Called “Dougie Jones” Cooper, Man, that’d be so Cooper!
That’s all it was Cooper, we still love Cooper,
And I love you like Cooper loves Cooper.

I still gotta check out Missing Pieces. Only thing I have yet to see (aside for the deleted Bowie scenes, obviously).

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

VERY good post

kek, quality post

Yes they had it but they didn't record it before it was taken down

Asshole with a heart of gold.

Before coop went NONEXISTENT do you think he knew he had been sitting in that chair for 25 years?

By the way in case you guys missed it, evilCoop wanted information from Hastings' secretary. If you remember, Ben said Mrs. Hastings had a skunk in her hotel room at the Great Northern and said she kept their spa running.

do you think coop shit and piss himself while he was in the lodge all that time?

looks like a tranny

We do not discuss about Judy.

Literally, unironically, what the fuck was this scene? Does David Lynch have a grudge against Marlon Brando? Does he hate him so much that he'd actually dedicate ten fucking minutes in his television show to ridiculing a costume he wore over fifty years ago? Brando has been dead for over a decade, what's the point in doing this?

>is a huge asshole and provokes people
>when they get angry he acts like he is the rational one

The person with the skunk stuff at the Great Northern was Mrs Houseman, not Mrs Hastings. I just checked.

I don't think there is any sense of time in the Lodge (despite the obvious aging of the actors). Those 25 years probably felt like a brief moment to Cooper.

9/10

this is maybe the strangest scene in all 4 episodes so far. What outfit is this mocking, supposedly?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Bro, come on. It's an iconic Marlon Brando character. They basically tell you in the show he's supposed to be Brando.

someone post the make twin peaks comfy again meme plzzzz

i would like to speak about judy

He was driving to the prison to deal with that fucker Ray. He knew he would be forced back in to the Lodge but he probably assumed he'd be OK because of Dougie. I am certain that Dougie is the plan he told Daria about.

But MIKE is trying to get BOB, and seemed surprised at Dougie appearing in the Lodge instead of Booper.
>Why was he driving his car, knowing that he would probably lose control?
Why do you assume he knew he would pass out? He looked pretty surprised when he started vomiting up garmonbozia. He probably thought his plan would flawlessly take Dougie instead of him, instead of affecting them both. He seemed to hold himself together better than Dougie, since he knew what was happening.

Americans?
Where can i get some sweet Georgia Coffee?

youtu.be/a3aR_CAyMmQ

They? No they don't "tell you".

Oh, fuck me. Thanks.

Wild One, a film from 1953

The bike, outfit, and persona is all ripped out of The Wild One, an important early role for Marlon Brando.

Andy seemed obsessed with the idea that Wally and Marlon share the same birthday and Wally picked up on the idea that Andy likes it when he imitates Marlon.

He was ridiculing millenials, just like the glass box scenes.

His name is Wally Brando. They make a big fuss about him being born on the same day as Marlon Brando.

Tracey had really lovely breasts

Oh you know, I was wrong here. Sorry.

William Hastings, the school principal, is the guy played by Matthew Lillard from Part 1.

So... did the arm doppelganger try to drop Coop into NYC so he would fall to his death, but was thwarted by whoever built the box? Or did the tree know about the box and send him to it intentionally?

all of her was pretty nice, butterface.

its not the only brando reference in the tv show

Coop was sent flying through space and landed in a satellite

is it canon?

Can someone post Wally's speech?

Coop was a spooky ghost in NYC.

I like this theory, but I don't think it makes much sense since there's gravity there and Cooper could breathe fine on the outside of it. There was also an ocean.

Does your city have a Chinatown or an Asian community? Try Asian grocery stores.

It's just meant to be funny, user.

This is like if you take James from season 2 of Twin Peaks but you make him 15 times more obnoxious. I found it funny as a gag, it probably won't be funny if Cera plays a major role in the season then I'll get tired of it but as a gag this was great.

>not to mention the goat response by Truman

That's not how I interpreted the glass box scenes at all. I don't think he was intentionally targetting millenials. The young, dumb, sexually promiscuous couple are often the first ones killed in a horror film or series. It's a genre trope.

I think the arm doppleganger was just banishing Coop into somewhere completely outside of the world of Twin Peaks (NON-EXISTENCE), but the equipment set up around the glass box interfered somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AeANz2ndM8

>Does your city have a Chinatown or an Asian community?
There is a small Chinese store, maybe even 2, but we dont have Chinatowns or even communities

>it probably won't be funny if Cera plays a major role in the season then I'll get tired of it but as a gag this was great

It'll be funny if every time you see Wally, he's portraying a different Brando character.

James has a nice smile tbf

pottery

I was thinking if the creature in the cell was this guy from the black lodge. Woodsman they call him.

An Asian food store is your best bet, if not, I'm sure you could order it online through Amazon or some weeaboo otaku store.

>tfw it was ken and delicious georgia coffee that found the location of the black lodge
>tfw ken returns for the new season as the mysterious billionare
>tfw the last episode is cooper spending all of his mr jackpots winnings buying cans of georgia coffee while ken shouts "SNOOKORA BOORLS?" over and over

no she not

Start your own general over here then.

JUST YOUUUU

It went on for way too long to be funny, user. It was a little amusing for the first fifteen seconds, maybe. I still don't understand why Lynch would pick on Marlon Brando though. Or why he'd parody an outfit that Marlon Brando wore 64 years ago.

Whose do you think these are?

"brando" is a black lodge entity who possessed andy & lucy's child after its previous host died in 2004. black lodge entities are memetic

Yes.

Ken needs to be added to the waifu list.

AND IIIIII

Do you know who this is

this is really the gayest scene ever and it makes me cringe

it doesnt get any bluer chrissy

>blind woman is georgia coffee waifu

>Georgia Coffee is a corporation that has been investigating the lodges and spirits for decades

He probably just thought it would be funny

Wow, Lynch doing 50s references.
That's just unheard of.

Shut the fuck up

What's the man in Colombia got to do with all this?

Anyone know if any subs are out? I can't hear or even lipread these mumbling fucks

What??? Okay. Not sure why a principal's secretary would have information that Coop needs.

I tried to enjoy a kinowich but Brie tastes like ammonia to me. Tried to do it again with camembert but it was the same. Is the cheese bad because its American or is it a genetic thing like cilantro tasting like soap

you want this so much dont you?

TOGETHER

wow twin peaks is such garbage

FOREVER

>retarded big head figures
kys

Reminded me of how cute George Michael was.