Hey friends

Hey friends.

Guys it's been a wild ride. We have put the "establishment" on notice. Even if they win, they couldn't have avoided getting our message. We are sick and tired of career politicians who don't listen to us.

But this working for Russia thing is the end of the line for me. Russia is our enemy and they want to conquer Europe and Trump is working for them and compromising our national security.

This is why we must vote for Hillary. Look, she's learned her lesson and can be trusted now. I was really "Feelin' the Trump" but he has gone too far this time baka desu senpai.

You got me. Now I'm #HillaryArtillery

>BTcH2UmY
nigga

wtf I hate Russia now

wtf?! i hate trump now! #ImWithHer

D: oh no

i am now a #shut_the_fuck_up_op_get_fucked_cunt_go away

>0.5 cents have been deposited into your account

You realize russia has probably kept a good bit to themselves to blackmail her later?

wtf i love corruption now :]]]]

#ImWithPutin

Don't get my hopes up Bent

you're probably right
in fact, you were so persuasive, i'm thinking of getting american citizenship just to vote clinton. certainly i'll donate all the money i was going to spend on hookers

will the shilling ever stop?

More like 50% skeletons

>Hey friends.

No one on Sup Forums starts a post that way for future reference, you faggot shill.

Have a fantastic day

That's it I'm #rootin4putin

BAIT. Go back to your mom's basement, sonny boy.

Does anyone want to guess how many posts are by this ID?

If you don't sage in these threads, look in the mirror and you will see a complete retard.

Hillary, stop shit posting you will never learn how to use memes.

#voting4vladimir

HEY FREINDS, WERE SCARED SHITLESS YOU GUYS MIGHT GET OFFYOUR ASS AND VOTE (REG ENDS OCT11TH). HILLARY WASNT GROOMED FOR THIS SINCE BILLS SECONDTERM IN OFFICE NO WAY

Stupid, stupid.

You are being manipulated. We are taking Syria for their oil and depopulating the entire nation. Sending those ragheads all the way to Europe lol.

We'll start the invasion and ground game against CIASIS before 2019. Of course we will.

Trump was always going to won, he is the only one who can lead the sheep into battle again.

If you think Hilary is anything more than a UN puppet you're retarded.

Trump is the only candidate that won't be bought by big companies and will put the interest of the American people and their culture first

The only thing Hillary is loyal to is her family.

wtf I hate Russia now

#HillaryArtillery

Wow it's so clear now #IMwithHERE

>"Feelin the Trump"

Here's your (you), Hillary.

>Vote Hillary because muh evil Ruskis

At least Russians are white. Hillary supports the invasion of Western countries by third worlders. She goes out of her way to pander to them against whites ffs

#imrootin4putin
#crookedclintonneveragain.

Seriously, actually watch some of Putin's speeches and compare it t western leaders. It just smacks of authenticity. He addresses the problem as a human being would not a manicured image of a president. He has his faults bit compared to America CURRENTLY the man is truly an inspiration.
One you started electing actors as presidents you really ducked up the whole system.

Also gotta say. While Donald trump might not be a great leader, it's pretty clear that Hillary just wants to start more wars and destabilise more regions for the sake of the corporations that own her. She will start major wars that will destroy the rest of the world. At least trump will try and work together with Putin to create a stable world as peace is more profitable to people not in the business of war such as Hillary.

Welp it was fun but I guess this user is right.

I'm a #DildoForHilldo now.

Here is a (you). Take it. Take the fucking cent. EAT IT!! buy bread with it. Take the fucking cent you earned so hard.

Russians are total MONGROLS
they even look like pale muslims
globalism will cause this in white countries

Pics or it didnt happen

the double trips have spoken

>sick and tired of career politicians

So vote Hillary huh

>he has gone too far this time baka desu senpai

Someone took the paid shill emails a little too literally