TRUMP GENERAL - THE SWORD OF JUSTICE EDITION

Did Bill Clinton fall Asleep during Hillary’s Speech?
youtube.com/watch?v=yPbUhcvDgCo
>UNITY: Bernie Supporters SHUT OUT at DNC/Paid Actors Fill in Seats
youtube.com/watch?v=hH9uawr79qU

>LISTEN: Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails youtube.com/watch?v=UBKmJ6O6tGg
>WATCH IT HERE: CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Toledo, OH 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3hWnp21STsI
>Trump Presser Q&A 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhvKBdyVIY
>Trump/Pence at VFW Convention Charlotte, NC 7/26/16
youtu.be/PJFC6xysLM4

INTERVIEWS
>TRUMP’S AMA RECAP:
reddit.com/user/the-realDonaldTrump
>Ben Carson on Hannity 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eoAR6nUT0P8
>Giuliani on Hannity 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PYbT1V7OLRc
>Gingrich on Hannity 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zHyf8e9m_rI
>Manafort on Megyn Kelly 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZCAUWL36og
>Pence on O’Reilly 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1tEdDwPFHbs
>Diamond & Silk on Newsmax 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zQjFB4NFTDo

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28
youtube.com/watch?v=tGOAfqtvnrk
twitter.com/ndiblasio/status/758497532670541824
youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ar05aZOL2CI
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/758068178027032576
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXygIcIJ6I
youtube.com/watch?v=A2WILfDKkjg
youtube.com/watch?v=4jBkiTpGm2w
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=toIDEvmTojQ
instagram.com/p/BIVl0JHDO2G/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmgTxuwJebk
youtube.com/watch?v=OLFztb1Po6M
youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(continues)

ENTERTAINMENT
>Uncensored DNC Hillary Intro ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28
>MSNBC: Nazi Frogs!
youtube.com/watch?v=tGOAfqtvnrk
>PROTESTER CATCHES ON FIRE OUTSIDE DNC AS OBAMA SPEAKS
twitter.com/ndiblasio/status/758497532670541824
>Mike Dece - Donald Trump Rap Video
youtube.com/watch?v=FzOm__cQyLY
>Niskey: Trump Ruins Bill Clinton’s Big Moment w/ Russia Comment
youtube.com/watch?v=ar05aZOL2CI
>WATCH: Democrats are…weird
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/758068178027032576
>FLASHBACK: Trump at Ground Zero on 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYXygIcIJ6I
>My mom brought in a plate of chicken nuggets…to the DNC
youtube.com/watch?v=A2WILfDKkjg
>TAKEDOWN: Debunking Hillary Ads line-by-line
youtube.com/watch?v=4jBkiTpGm2w
>BERNIE DELEGATES LEAVE HUNDREDS OF EMPTY SEATS ON DAY 2 OF DNC
youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
>GOP: New Leadership, New Outcomes
youtube.com/watch?v=toIDEvmTojQ
>TRUMP RELEASES NEW HILLARY ATTACK AD:
instagram.com/p/BIVl0JHDO2G/
>C.uckservative Anthem: Hillary the Music Video
youtube.com/watch?v=lmgTxuwJebk

Moon Man
youtube.com/watch?v=OLFztb1Po6M

The shilling... it's too much....

AWOOOOOO

Captcha 420, meme .magic dank

Trump will win
Bernie buthurt bros gonna be split on Clinton.
KEK IS RISING

No blood on the sword
I can't save this. Why would the artist do that?

>On June 30, 2011, Halperin was suspended from his duties at MSNBC for "slurring" President Obama on the program Morning Joe, saying the President came off as "kind of a dick" during the previous day's press conference. His suspension was lifted a little over a month later

This man must be biting his tongue so much

i gotta tell you something mika, this convinced me to vote for hillary clinton. her convention was so amazing and inspring that anyone voting democrat is a dumb son of a bitch. hillary clinton is now leading the democratic version of the lincoln party. heres my endorsement for hillary 2016

Half a point. What a stunning convention bump.

Sure to be lost tomorrow now that everyone has seen what a shitty speaker she is.

now that hillary has signed the official nominee documents, i'm hoping for a wikileak flood soon. i hope i hope i hope.

He knows

It's incredible what is happening. They are acting like,it was a great convention with a great speech. Just once you'd like this new cycle not to lie and be against us absolutely, but then they do what you know they will do.

>I don't really wanna go home and watch that crap

*cough* H-hillary, I don't feel so good..can you get me a throat lozenge out of you purse babydoll?

i reactivated my facebook last night just to see political trends etc and noticed this. kek. all kinds of editions. i love it!

youtube.com/watch?v=shXfBjY_etU

Jill is cute!

CUTE!!

And she wants to MAGA with Kennedy.

*clears throat*

This. Fucking SINK HER, Assange. Pull out every stop. snort a line and stay up all night if you have to, but hurry up.

The only reason not to release them now would be to release them during the debates (meh) or just before the election (not bad.)

I still would a Kennedy. She was one of my first faps back in the day when MTV actually played music.

It only furthers the divide within the democrats really. Sander's delegates will go to social media and talk about how they were shut out, elite will make fun of them ect.

>look at OP post
>mfw it says 'rigged system edition'
HE KNOWS

>Trump did not say anything on policy, BAD!
>Convention is not about policy, Hillary GREAT!

schizophrenia at best

And Joe did the same thing last night
How much is MSNBC is paying him to do this?

jesus this is pretty bad, they are shilling so hard

That graph shows Trumps bump didnt start until the day after the convention. Theres no reason to be a Trump shill.

i've had a weird crush on kennedy for so many years...

Or when she starts to pick up speed in polling

who blanche here?

Joe struggles to understand why Trump's rallies always end up with him talking about himself, yet massive crowds keep going to them.

DONALD, WHY WON'T YOU TALK ABOUT WHAT *I* WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT!? WHY DON'T YOU LET ME BE YOUR CAMPAIGN MANAGER?!

This is cute shit. Saved.

what's halperin saying?

well yeah

It's because they're in front of a live audience. Still bad though

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US.

Oh. Yeah, that too.

>kim as sophia

perfect

I remember during late February right before Super Tuesday (my state was one of the ST states) all the guys in the morning Trump generals were always obsessing over MJ

Then sometime during March MJ turned anti-Trump "WHY DOESN'T TRUMP DISAVOW DUKE". At first it just seemed like they were just going along with the media bandwagon over KKK guy but then the anti-Trump shilling continued into April and May and by then the whole of Trump general was anti-Joe. Now we've passed June and July is almost August and Joe is still persona-non-grata here.

People hate him for his betrayal, though the betrayal may just be because of MSNBC- who knows? Trump general after all thought that one Texas guy was "le ebin anime shitposter ally" then got asshurt when he started shilling for Cruz- even though the guy was planted by Stone specifically to make Cruz look retarded for having supporters like that guy.

Seriously, how can you faggots watch MJ?

I got about 15 minutes in before rage quitting. Had to go watch Trump videos to calm down.

I wasn't this angry even when Iowa was lost to Cruz.

The absolute farce of the DNC and the media shilling every facet of it without a shred of self awareness. Everything was fucking manufactured, the Bernie supporters were purged, everything was purposefully choreographed so to prop up a complete false image of a unified party. Every chant was planned, contextual signs were handed out beforehand, orders were given via loudspeaker to the delegates to perform acts to the letter, noise machines were deployed, lighting was manipulated to hide the "wrong" people, protesters were hidden away, dissenters were threatened and mobbed.

I'm not even a Bernie supporter and this Orwellian shit gets under my skin. Everything about Hillary and her campaign is fucking fake. Fuck the Democrats, fuck them forever.

Trump never named "the little guy"
You don't KNOW that he was talking about Bloomberg, but you assume it was him
you, sir, are a heightist

Trump is probably here right now, shitposting in a Hill$hill thread.

>Trump might start a war with Iran
>Trump wants to prop us Iran

Two statements within 5 seconds of each other

The cognitive dissonance is incredible

this is bad.

This is amazing

>he was talking about Hillary

I was watching Kennedys FBN show like 6 months ago for the first time and she was shit talking and mocking Trump so I dropped her. Did she actually come around?

>tfw grandma used to watch that all the time
>tfw actually enjoy the show

It's got some top tier bantz.

Good morning, Trumpgenfags!!

High energy here...but I'll keep the caps off since it's too early for most of you

I'm glad both of these conventions are over...only real highlight from both of them was Carson's nuclear redpill, and that's it...I knew there was zero chance of any faggot @ the DNC saying anything close to what The Sleepy Negro Doctor said @ night two of the RNC

Now that the dust has settled, the general election begins in earnest

paul ryan really needs to be replaced. all he does is hurt trump

Wow who saw this coming?

He's getting bashed in his replies thankfully.

>Putin is killing journalist

I pray Trump win so I can see the face of despair on Liberals and cuckservative

THE PARTY OF LINCOLN

this cuck is going all out

>calling trump a democrat
all we still doing this?

literally who?

>he's a big government democrat
>so vote for the democrats, who are big government

WHAT

>don't underestimate your voters
>tell them the truth
>you call your nominee a racist, but still vote for him

What I would do to go back to primary season morning jew

Okay we gotta nuke MSNBC somehow right? Can we just show to the mainstream we are capable of running one of their lives if we wanted to. Get some fear in them that doesn't come from us

DIS

AV

OWWWWWWWWWWW

alex jones posted some new stuff.

comfy video with pretty based tucker carlson.

Who needs him anyway now that we've got based Pence

George Costanza.

>Said Democrat instead of Republican
Nice Freudian slip there.

Shiggy Diggy

The thing is the convention and the shilling is supposed to be directed at getting the disgruntled democrats to huddle up

That's why Trump got a boost after the RNC- because disgruntled Republicans decided to close ranks with Trump to beat Hillary

If the polls show Hillary gaining I can guarantee it'll be bullshit manufactured, because they shit on the bernouts so much and then continued to shill for hill and rub their faces in the dirt

Satan worshippers and satanists hate eachothers guts man. And that sounds like the good old theory about drugdealers sneaking marijuana in lollipops and giving them to children to get customers for life.

Le Shiggy Man

Aw shit. I've been hoping I'd see this again.

The bump was from the speech done by Obongo and friends. Hillary's speech today was horrible. If she gets a bump, I doubt it would be as big as Trump's.

what stream are we watching guys?

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it's a "george does something moronic because he thinks it'll make him look good" episode

Mornings With Maria is waaaaaay better than Morning Joe.

>This has been a difficult week
>tfw the corrupt bitch is the only one to admit it

That isn't what shill means you retarded >1 post by this ID

Faggot

Ainsley is so goddamn stupid.

Nice tits tho

So, how did the 4th day of the dem convention look?

Part of it is genuine delusion, part of it is pandering, part of it is desperation (they think that pretending that it was an incredible, historic, perfect convention will trick people who didn't follow it).

It's no surprise. When you corner an animal, it lashes out. That is what the media is doing. They have cornered themselves psychologically. They have made this election into a win-at-all-costs situation for themselves with their own slimy behaviour, their doomsday "Hitler" rhetoric and their extremist ideology which has raised the stakes so astronomically high. Expect them to keep doubling down and digging until it becomes impossible to continue.

The question is how to use this to Trump's advantage.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that Trump town hall in Colorado Springs today

Unfiltered questions from the audience, please

The polls are designed to favor Hillary. Her bump will undoubtedly be freakish and unrealistically large in some polls simply because the media is so determined to get that narrative going.

Now that we've seen him at the convention and the dust has settled a bit, what are your current impressions of pence?

Oh lol, Reuters changing their methodology [1]

> Many voters on both sides have been ambivalent in their support for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump, complicating the task of the pollsters trying to track the race.

> That sentiment may help explain an apparent skew that recently emerged in the Reuters/Ipsos poll results. Given the choice, a relatively large group of voters opted for “Neither/Other” candidate compared with other major polls, leading to an underreporting of several percentage points for one or other of the two major contenders at times in the race.

> As a result, Reuters/Ipsos is amending the wording of the choice and eliminating the word “Neither,” bringing the option in line with other polls.

Why would that be? Maybe it is because Trump finally surpassed Hillary in that poll?

My theory is that they are trying to corral the voters into choosing between them. It remains to be seen if they will flock to Hillary or to Trump (derailing their intention).

Pic related is probably the last time "Neither" will be featured on that poll

[1] reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T

>in six games

it was pretty much their best day, they had all their best speakers on day 3 and 4
day one and two is just pandering and bullshit.

dnc brought out a general to talk about how trump has no expierence and the general was waging war against those who disobey world order

let em vote they said

One thing they can't hide

Q: which camp do you guys think those 6.9% that "refused" to answer belong to?

A: Embarrassed Trump voters

>a fucking scimitar

Did Hillary even mention isis last night

I've liked him since that interview he did after the announcement.

He was a literally who to me before that.

I hope their next leak they keep talking about does what he says or I'll stop donating.

>The question is how to use this to Trump's advantage.
Frighten them into mass suicide.