Southern Pride Thread

You may only post in this thread if you're from the only patch of soil that truly matters in this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVeSKwM--1M
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>southern pride
the war is over, hick

Hi I'm from dairyland. I like southerners.
Have a good day friend :)

You lost a war against yourselves. That is classic. You Amerifags are better at killing each other than anything else. US Civil War 2.0, if it happens, will be great! Also, fuck you, you lost. Get over it

Fuck off. Go fuck your sister or something.

HELL EYAH BROTHER. LETS FUCK OUR SIBLINGS!

Best Carolina standing by

we may fuck our cousins but at least my state was one of the first ones to vote for trump

Green IDs matter

Confederate a shit. Union is truly superior. Bless the Union forever. Fucking Jew Rothschild Confederate scum.

Guess that's me

>only patch of soil that matters
this isn't a thread about texas

Stars Fell on Alabama!

trigger warning

You triggered my appreciation

I thought it was a thread about Mecca

Americans can only win against themselves or country shitholes in civil war, you know

Coming from the same country who lost it's best men in a fight with a flightless bird.

You are crossing the fucking line! The Emu War cost us more than you will ever understand

Cunt stand back or ill curb stop your nan

>12 birds+
As if counting any higher than 12 isn't worth your time.

2 six packs. After that we tend to lose count

Texas. Fuck yeah!

You literally had to be forced into fighting the civil war because you're all talk and no action.

Oi fuck off cunt, those birds are fucking mental

Do you see this? Does it look like a cute little budgie? Look again cuck, this is the face of a true monster. One minute you're having a banger sanga with your mates Shazza and Gazza and the next you're on the ground missing your big toe, left kneecap, right kidney, and butterfly cut sausage. You better hope you've had your goon beforehand, otherwise it attracts more of the buggers. You faggots can't handle the true might of the outback.

More like they are smart enough to avoid dying over niggers

Unlike the Orlando cops! (te tish) Am I right homie

MUH DIXIE
you guys enjoying all the niggers meth and pill heads?

I meant Dallas cops, but still. Ah fuck it. I'm probably going to kill myself in the next few weeks (que pre recorded crowd laughing) (ta tish)

I'll take southern niggers over northern niggers every fucking time.

> mfw want to secede but gf is a Yankee

I love you lads but don't make me choose.

How the fuck is Australia gonna invade Antarctica if they can't solve their bird problem at home?

>Country who lost to emus talking about unsuccessful warfare

That was below the belt. You wouldn't understand. You ever tried to fight an Emu? trust me. those fuckers are skitz as fuck!

Lived in Texas my whole life. Used to dislike it generally but as I grow older, like it more and more due to the fact that it's the most redpilled area possibly in the world

There's not even gangs in the south, I once saw a single blood and I almost bust out laughing

>TFW have proud Southern waifu
Feels great, guys. Feels damn great.

Panhandle reporting in.

Salutations from the heart... of dixie

Our southern boys killed more yanks than they did of us, and we had less of a force.

Vietnam all over again

the only good states were admitted into the union after the Civil War ended

Well, Louisiana has gangs

Some Southern niggers are actually pretty redpilled church going christians. But most are still stupid as fuck.

Oh, I didn't see you Southcucks there. How are you doing down there? Have you discovered air conditioning yet? Hahaha, I'm just kidding, I know it's just that you can't afford it. Still, at least you get to fuck your wildebeest of a sister, hell, maybe sisters!

Hope your as happy as Sherman was when burning Atlanta,
Massachusetts

you're*

redpilled and Christian don't mix mate. You'd have to be retarded to think that dumb religion isn't a blue pill

Ah yes, Sherman. The one point that every hell-bound Yank goes to to try and prove their 'superiority'.
Never mind Ol' Stonewall tyin' up and rustlin' your whole damned Yank government with just his Foot-Cavalry.

>implying I can't bring up Ulysses S. Grant fucking you all the way down the Mississippi

The only victory that matters is the final one.

Y'know, it's funny how much my Worcester born friend loves Alabama and Florida over that shithole you call a state. It's almost as if the South is better in everyway.

I live in southern Sweden, does it count?

>Worcester
Spic detected.

At a cost of how many of you bastards?
You Yanks can get fucked. Stay out of our lands and go kowtow to King Nigger and his Court.
I like you Brits, but you lads don't have much say in this.

Nah m8, she's pretty white.

I got some Southern Pride Stuff I can dump I guess

1/?

2/?

3/?

We tried helping the Confederacy with guns. WE wuz gunrunners and sheeit.

god bless dixie.

>Implying incest isn't the ultimate redpilled
>Getting cucked by your dad while he fuck your mom
>Letting other men fuck your daughter

4/?

South Carolina is Best Carolina

5/?

It's a drop bear. One killed my cousin

Part of why I like you Brits.
The Yanks just didn't have total victory, nor will they ever.

6/?

7/?

8/?

9/?

All I have left is Texas

Oh shit, you were faster than me.
However this is the real south !

East tennessee reporting

Fuck off in your nigger infested shit hole full of people who cant drive.

"MUH CIVIAL WAR" is about all you stupid fucks have

t. North Carolina fag

10/10

That's all I got y'all

>southern pride

1/?

>tfw I actually live in the southern country of the world

Southern pride all the way

God bless Dixie

Jokes on you, you NC piece of shit. I live in your state now.

And just like a dirty spic, I've taken your Jobs and I'm sending money home.

>southern pride
>laughingwhores.jpg

2/?

>southern pride

3/?

>southern pride

4/?

Man must be hard to look back on the place you left behind and see how much worse it is. Hope you enjoy your stay :^)

>southern pride

thanks for the laugh OP!

is this because blacks live in the southern states and have huge obesity issues? what states are most obese?

North Carolina:
>Liberal Shithole
>Niggers
>Only good thing is craft beer

South Carolina
>Better looking Women
>Better Looking beaches
>Not a liberal Shithole
>Niggers know their place
>Dank ass Moonshine

Why even compete NC? :^)

Born and raised in Texas, living in Florida.

People don't understand Southern Pride, because most whites have no pride for their own culture.

blacks make up less than 1/3 of those state's populations (at most). states like tennessee, kentucky, west virginia are virtually all white. there are certainly more niggers in the south than elsewhere but that doesnt explain all the cases. thus the logical explanation is that southerners are all a bunch of niggers, regardless of skin color.

>People don't understand Southern Pride, because most whites have no pride for their own culture.

Meth labs and incest are nothing to be proud about cletus.

But hey, if it's all you've ever known, i guess you have to be proud about something to prevent you from killing yourself.

Sad!

I didnt know there was a civil war in Japan 41-45??

gee, it's like if you looked at a place where the highest concentration of blacks are, poverty, obesity, and low life expectancy follow suit.

Virginian here to tell you that we have recently gotten to 1/4th black and its the largest growing ethnicity in the south by a mile.

Take out richmond and the big citiies and welfare would only be given to coal nigs in democratic counties like most of West Virginia

Gee its almost like if there are more black people it gets more dysfunctional. REALLY makes you think huh.

see kentucky is 90% white, WV is more than 90% white.

Meanwhile, New York is only 65% white. Massachusetts is 83% white, on par with Tennessee and other southern states.

Explain that, please.

try again kiddo

Ain't much incest, plenty of meth though.

Every society has it's problems, like rest of the United States being a bunch of liberal pussies.

Sittin' around a fire every night under the stars, grillin' up good food, sharing stories, bullshittin' with your Dad, grandpa if he's still around, and best friends, playin' horse shoes, shootin' guns, shootin' bows, getting up at 5am to go fishin', plowing through a swamp in a big 4wheel drive truck, southern life is good my friend.

see

Confederacy had really good songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVeSKwM--1M
youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

If only i could understand your wierd accent.

>Every society has it's problems, like rest of the United States being a bunch of liberal pussies.

Nah, it's mostly a southern thing. There's a reason you closeted faggots are the butt of every joke.

Whatever helps you sleep at at night bud.