This is literally the only decent looking Superman book

This is literally the only decent looking Superman book

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BFozcfuIjrS/?taken-by=philjimeneznyc&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, if ONLY the problem with Superman comics and movies was VISUAL.

Is Lana the glowing red one?

The gold not-belt is rather stupid looking.

Phil Jimenez seems like he's having a good time on this
instagram.com/p/BFozcfuIjrS/?taken-by=philjimeneznyc&hl=en

Super Sons looks good. I don't know why they needed to kill new52 superman

because they needed to do a death and return of superman. the universe wants to return to how it was

Dude, Supergirl has Steve Orlando.
And Super Sons and New Super-Man look neat.

But yes, this is absolutely the best-looking one.
Jimenez! Super-Lois! Red Lana! Steel! Traci 13! Maybe Natasha!

Is is gonna be the sleeper hit.
Or the criminally short series nobody supports.

The autistic "fans" want that. I thought superman was fine before rebirth

It was the only way to forever bury his unholy relationship with Wonder Woman.

It's sad, but it had to be done.

New Super-Man looks good too but this is underrated. I guess they don't want to call it Superwomen with Marvel having Spiderwomen running too but that's basically what it is.

All of the Super-family books look aces. I'm so ridiculously hype for Orlando's Supergirl.

All of the actual Superman titles look like total duds. At least Gleason's book will be pretty.

I hope Ultra Woman doesn't end up being Lucy.

>Supergirl and Superwoman look great
>Don't want to buy them because I want the Superman books to tank financially so Berganza gets fired.

Shit.

Who is that? The editor?

DC won't fire him anytime soon

One of the shittiest in the business.
People throw "cancer" around a lot, but the man really is a goddamn tumor at DC.

According to Rich, there were a few execs who wanted him canned the first time, chances are they're not enjoying the good press.

He HAS to be on thin ice, if nothing else.

Just buy them if you want them. There's enough characterfags that will keep them around 20-30k after the #1 bump wears off anyway.

I hate Lois Lane, but I love Jimenez and Steel. I'll definitely be trying the first few issues.

>sales are what's been keeping Berganza around
try again

rich says a lot of shit

We don't even know the writer of Super sons. You're just thinking with your cock.

Is steel a stylish lady now?

Can the hate for the main superbooks die already, Lois and Clark has been great and super father and son, going off the batman and Robin book, should be great.

Like I get people like to be negative but there's like 3 threads a day about this topic and it's so untrue

>Lois and Clark has been great

It was ok but mostly boring. Doing Doomsday rehash in the first arc isn't promising for Action.

>super father and son, going off the batman and Robin book, should be great.

You poor naive fool, Tomasi's Superman is absolute shit regardless of what non-Super work he's done. It's a bad fit.

I think you're just being delusional here. It's not as bad as what GL fans have to deal with but it's less than ideal and worth complaining about when Batman gets King and WW gets Rucka.

>Jurgens
>Tomasi
>Berganza
>great

Lois & Clark is fine, but Action is shaping up to be Jurgens re-writing shit that wasn't good when he first did it two decades ago.

And Tomasi writes an absolutely garbage Superman.

Is this taking place in this universe?

No, it's Lois

Nah
When New 52 Superman died, he gave powers to Lois, Lana, the Chinese Super-Man (I think), and a four person, possibly this Ultra Woman Lois will fight.

They may put Watchmen in the main universe, but they'll never piss Byrne off like that

Nobody reads that shit

>tfw Lois is going to be a better Superman than Clark

Fuck nu52 Lois.

Group editor for the Superman and GL titles

And wonder woman

>not Supergirl
Come on

>This is literally the only decent looking Superman book
Your right... Gleason's work looks fucking fantastic not decent.

No longer for her solo

To be fair to Tomasi, he hasnt had a chance to write a superman not stuck in a crossover. More excited for father-son bonding through

New Super-Man also.

>Super Sons looks good
Your opinions are shit and uninformed.

>Supergirl has Steve Orlando.
He's pretty overrated imo. I've found all his work that I've read (which tbf isn't many) to be mediocre and uninteresting.

No, but he's fucking Lana.

>Lana is Superwoman Red
>Lois is not Superwoman Blue
Missed opportunity.

>has Steel
I see no reason to disagree.

>being hyped for a book because of the cover art
You're part of the problem

It's more sample art than cover art. The creative team left so if that cover is still used that means the new one will be saddled with editorial edicts from the very beginning.

To each their own, I guess. I've absolutely loved everything he's written so far.

Is Traci 13 supposed to be that Asian?

Ya

thanks for mansplaining that

You're too obsessed with that relationship.

I'm pretty hype for Superman, but I loved Tomasi's BaR, and think he could knock out papa Supes, and son out of the park.
What intrigues me is that blue is clearly meant to be Lois, but it red/white Lana? I thought this was going to be Superwoman, not Superwomen.

This.

I feel like he gets over praised on Sup Forums because he gave Midnighter his due. But beyond that, he hasn't done anything that's floored me.

I mean, I suppose it's easy to get excited about a mediocre or slightly above average writer when most others are terrible. But it's so weird to see people truly excited for Supergirl.

They both got hit by that lightning bolt that shot out of Superman when he died, pretty obvious they were gonna be the Red/Blue Supermen analogs, a la Death of Superman.

This is fair to point out but it seems like this is basically a crossover in itself too like the first half of the Truth stuff so it doesn't bode well for his run.

They moved some books around. WW is under Doyle now.

Haven't heard of him, what's he done?

My cock has never steered me wrong

she's had a few looks

Her physical appearance changes pretty frequently, it's actually part of her magical talent.

He's responsible for the damage that modern Teen Titans has suffered. And just generally doesn't bring talent in or anything. Just pull up a list of his books, basically the only good ones are by uneditable creators like Morrison.

Don't worry user's. All those Superman books you don't want to buy will become essential in the 8 part crossover DC has planned after issue 3.

90's X-Men model storytelling was awesome wasn't it!

>more interested in a copy paste of his B&R work