Are latino men really like they are portraited in our media?

Are latino men really like they are portraited in our media?

lovepropose.kr/Ncontents/16636

instiz.net//bbs/list.php?id=pt&no=2186625&page=6

ko.depositphotos.com/69567641/stock-photo-athletic-brazilian-man-two-brothers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=hombres colombianos&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj13d2q_J3YAhVCziYKHR2_AcEQ_AUIESgB&biw=1024&bih=666
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Realistic speaking, 40%~45% of Brazilian males look fuckable to me, the rest you can throw in the trash.

bostilians are retarded ugly manlet chimpmonkeys, can't speak for the rest

At least here in Mexico, not really. Just going off those links.

I don't understand your language. Translate please.

The first one is a couple of a Korean from Seoul ads and a latino.

The first one looks mixed, though in some lights he looks Italian.
The second guy is a model, he's not very representative of latino men but I have met some like him.
The third guy looks Brazilian.

Most latinos you'll meet here in the US will look like either one of these guys, with a few outliers that are either very pale or very dark.

It's a Brazilian guy with a Kpop singer. He is not even good looking. I think I will travel to Asia, I'm more attractive than him

>I'm more attractive than him
No you're not. Post pic

Why should I do that?

dumb macaco

don't say you're more attractive when you don't have the balls to prove it

90% of Hispanics in SoCal look like this.

I will not post my photo here because monkeys from 55chan will bully me.

Woah that is an actual 56% face

Or maybe more like 67%

I went to HS in L.A, here's a photo of my HS graduation. Everyone in that photo is "latino." One free (You) if you guess which one I am.

the chick. post titties

The only attractive latin americans in some way are Brazilians, Argentinians and Uruguayans, their mixed race tend to look arab. They reach 30% to 50% of attractive males.

Forget about the rest of countries. Countries like Mexico or Chile, less than 5% of males are attractive.

Why are Mexicans so self hating?

The facial structure?
Yes
The /fit/, good diet, and tons of make up they have?
No

I thought the Star Wars guy was french. He looks Quebecois

Just because I'm telling the truth?

t. Un feo latino desesperado por ser un sucio subhumano
Vuelve a tu pais negro

he oviosly isn't mexican

The kid

T.tizoc

Nope, no free (You)'s yet.

Aguien tiene mala autoestima, sucio aborigen

All attractive latinos are in Mercosur. The rest are depressing and fugly. Almost all latino models are from Mercosur, especially Brazil.

These stereotypical manlet fat goblin chicanos you see in American movies are Mexicans, Central Americans and Caribbeans.

depends on the country
here we are amongst the ugliest latinos

I'm jealous

Lol, he just ask to take a selfie with an Asian.

Are you dumb? They are married. See the photos.

You are jealous too. She is his wife.

Kek. You don't know brazilians. They are loud and obnoxious. They literally stop you in the street and ask to take a picture with you if they think you are a foreign.

See the rest of photos in the first link before shitpost, user

Could be different girls. They arr rook the same.

Too much autism in this board for me. I'll go sleep.

> tend to look Arab
That’d be us + Venezuela and maybe the northern half of Brazil. The countries you mentioned tend to err more towards the European side

(you)

depends on the country and region

this is a generalization, but you have some mainly mestizo countries, some mainly native countries (bolivia, peru, guatemala, perhaps Ecuador and some other Central American country), and mainly tri-racial countries (caribbean countries like Puerto Rico or Cuba, Venezuela, Brazil)

and it also depends on the region. southern mexico is more native, coastal colombia is more black, Argentina has some majority white regions, and also many majority mestizo regions.

Ive never been to the USA but if expect most Hispanics there to be quite native. except for Cubans and Puerto Ricans.

the generic californian is so ugly

Neither Brazil or Cuba are mainly triracial

aren't pardos mestizos with some black?

If you are talking about beeing fit than yeah, that is pretty common. Belive it or not it is highly correlated to be of lower class. We even have a category of fit miserable people who are called "papeleiros".

This. Most latino countries didn't decimate the natives enough and got too mixed up.

But Brazil is a huge country, so it really depends on the region - North/Northeasterners will be very Mexican-looking, Southeasterners are more alike the examples you posted, OP. And to the south you start getting blonds here and there.

You can also find some white-ish people on Mexico and Chile, but most of their population is just brown.

Those are Mexicans. The hot latino thing is because of Cuban diaspora in America and also Brazil.

Not Argentina, not Southern cone, not Central America and not Venezuela or Colombia.

Cuban masterrace.

Please stop. We don't look like Mexicans, you don't know your own country.

Nordeste tá mais pra Cuba. Nada a ver com nenhum outro país hispânico.

Look, I'm speaking statistically. There are whites everywhere (I even said there are whites in Mexico!), but you can't deny the massive amount of Indian and black blood circulating the Northeast region.
Maybe the black influence is what makes you distinct from Mexico, but still, differentiating shit from diarrhea is pointless.

Why do you hate us so much? Just why? The only country Brazil looks similar is clearly Cuba. I know Recife pretty well and you also can pick crowds.

>O Sul é o Meu País

I don't usually post in these gay threads but you do have serious mental health issues

Who said I hate you?
If I hated you, I wouldn't have spent my time drawing anime girls out of your states.

>anime

Oh, I couldn't expect more from you.

We’re pretty trirracial as well though a lot more racially segregated than your run of the mill Caribbean country.

And what is the 8% face, South Africa?

Why do you hate animefags so much? Just why? Brown people are supposed to love it, animecons are huge in the Northeast and spic countries.

São Paulo and Parana are the biggest animefags

Well, that's a given.

I have already put a nipo in my ass kkkkk

>40%~45% of Brazilian males look fuckable to me, the rest you can throw in the trash

I think 40% of Brazilian males are fuckable in the north and middle. 50% are fuckable in the south. The other ones are the ugly ones that appears in /luso/ and loser videos.

In Argentina 10% are fuckable in the north because Bolivia 2.0 and 50% are fuckable in center and south. Mulattoes are way more attractive than natives and indomestizo males.

Most Colombians don't look like Arabs at all. Mestizos don't look like Arabs because genetics (hairless, etc).

Only when they born with euro skull

Eh, most of us are pretty bland looking. Northern Argentines are the incarnation of mutt though.

This is why I said 10% in the north and 50% in the rest.

I guess Uruguay has the highest ratio.

hehehe not only the white womyn fall for our amerindian cock now the asians want a piece too

quick send them to the breeding grounds

I guess both countries aren't bad at all.

We are not Spain or Italy tier where 70% or 80% of males are fuckable, bit we are pretty decent comparing to the rest of the world.

no, they're uglier

Naro Quintana is not how the average Colombian looks like. He is indigenous and most people here know that

no but he's close. Colombians look like Mexican but a little bit less Native.

>womyn
That's a gay Korean, user.

> rock al parque
> Somehow a clear representation of how the average Colombian looks like
That’d be true for low income neighborhoods in Bogota.

For a more unbiased sample look at this: sure the first images correspond to models but if you keep scrolling down you’ll find average looking people

google.com/search?q=hombres colombianos&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj13d2q_J3YAhVCziYKHR2_AcEQ_AUIESgB&biw=1024&bih=666

>all that delusion

lel.

all of these men are famous models (and actors, which is the same nowadays). just come to show how racist media is here and how the average looking people is excluded and invisibilized.

Latinos think Arabs are good looking? Lmao

Are you implying Spaniards aren't good looking?

Ceron, you live in Jamundi and the farthest you’ve ever been from there is Cauca department. I don’t blame you for thinking the whole country is a melting pot like your violent town is. Reality is different and someone who has been to different regions of the country realizes right away that hairless mestizos like yourself are not the majority

Yes.

This is hate speech

Yeah, you guys don't have testosterone. We are the most violent region of the world because we fulfill our needs of fucking and killing. In other words, we represent manhood

>t. hungry chavist

Based Maduro

>Models
Yeah, and this is the average American male.

No.

>Arabic

Nope. South European = white.