youtube.com/watch?v=L72NT8EoIew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faget

Virginia's gonna be upset.

more so than can be expressed with words
I've been screaming into my pillow for ten minutes now

Melancholy.

the last edition was harland's

That reminds me, it's been forever since I actually made the thread. I used to make it all the time when it was pretty new.

I asked if someone is going to make a new or should I make it

I don't have any KFC pictures on my phone....... yet.

why is this even a general? nobody gives a fuck about your flyover mcdonalds states, you obese faggots.

clearly they do since half our posters are f*reigners

t. flyover Hungry Jacks state

WORLD IS GONNA EXPLODE

TRUMP HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S DOING

COUNTRIES GONNA INVADE ISRAEL

JEWS WILL HOLD JERUSALEM HOSTAGE

NUKES WILL FLY

DEATH TO JEWS

ISRAEL IS THE WHORE OF BABYLON AND US IS THE BEAST

AMERICA WILL PAY

WE BEAR THE FINAL BURDEN OF SIN

SATAN RULES THE EARTH

WE ARE ALL FUCKED

Dredd was great, prove me wrong

>the opinions from a country best known for a movie about an anthropomorphic kangaroo matter

>mcdonalds states
What even is a McDonald's state?

Southerners suffer from a bad case of Special Snowflake Complex.

>watch too many old MadTV videos on YouTube
>all YouTube recommendations are now MadTV
I did not sign up for this.

just filter it

I cleared it from my watch history.

click not interested and then not interested in recommendations based on madtv

>tfw McDonalds took revoked its endorsement of your state

>verjinya

I forgot to sleep

Whoops!

Why are you namefagging

What was this, anyway?

Drumpf deported me back to the UK, I'm posting on mobile data

skyrim belongs to the nords

B.Netanyahu sextape looks gross...i prefer ariel sharon as your president

wtf I HATE Drumpf now!

sharon was a fat slob
bibi is a stud

youtube.com/watch?v=L72NT8EoIew

>how DARE you
>only WE get to shittalk the prez's terrible decisions

didn't think I'd see the day CNN would be on trump's side

CNN is still being illogical, though.
>the problems in your country invalidate your opinion on an unrelated subject

what right does syria have to criticize anyone? how can a mass murderer who uses chemical weapons on his own people say that the usa is not for peace?

the last time I watched CNN Wolf Blitzer was interviewing some White House defense advisor about Trump's defense plan. He pointed out that Trump used the phrase "Islamic terrorism" in his speech about it, but that the plan said "Jihadism" and asked the guy why that was. The guy was like "lol I dunno Wolf those pretty much mean the exact same fucking thing" and then Wolf Blitzer kept asking him again and again until they started arguing about it. Shut it off immediately.

>mass murderer who uses chemical weapons on his own people
We'll shorten this to "X is anti-peace" for now, since that seems to be the point you're trying to make with it.
>how can [X, anti-peace] say Y is anti-peace
Do you see how that doesn't work? It's not automatically false by virtue of what the person saying it has done. Could still be false, sure, but that ain't why. Potentially good conclusion, shitty argument backing it up.

well I'd day that since X is anti peace but he claims to be for peace and all that he's done is for peace, he's not the best judge of what a peaceful act is.

They always have it on in the student center at my uni, you can watch them correct their headlines during the broadcast. They forgot to leave out the 'alleged' when they were reporting on Roy Moore being a kiddy diddler

this example only works in certain countries but i think its a case like in turkey every politician accuses other politicians of embezzling money, while also embezzling money themselves.

just because they are doing it aswell doesnt mean the other ones arent

>leave out
include

Maybe not, but that isn't enough to invalidate every peace-related statement he makes.

>a guy bombs his own people for nearly a decade while claiming he's doing it for the good of his country
>not enough to invalidate every statement he ever makes

>Palestine's population has tripled since the "genocide" started
really cooks my noodle

I hate Jews but I hate mudshits and Europeans even more

If Assad says "Paris is the capital of France", are you going to come on here and go HE BOMBS HIS OWN PEOPLE, WHAT A LIAR, MARSEILLE IS THE CAPITAL NOT PARIS

If Assad chooses to put his embassy in Marseilles instead of Paris then why the fuck is it anyone else's business

oh so it's a fact that trump's move is not an act of peace?
it's his worthless opinion he's not stating a fact

"palestinian's" lives are much better under us than it would ever have been under their rule.
they are not discriminated against in any way and they get a shit ton of welfare and benefits

You said "every statement he ever makes". You're changing that now to something like "all of his opinions". What point are you actually trying to make?

The only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a one state solution under the Vatican

don't you have a designated number of seats in the Knesset for Paliniggers

clearly I meant that his opinions on politics and state affairs are invalid

yeah especially with this liberal pope, that's gonna be great
they are guaranteed to get the arab vote so they will always have a seat

jews don't make points when they argue, they just try and degrade your own argument instead

>clearly I meant that his opinions on politics and state affairs are invalid
except he's the leader of a country so thats completely false, his opinions matter a shitload

Ratzinger is still pope

Hope Bergoglio kicks the bucket and we can have a True Conservativeā„¢ pope again

>except he's the leader of a country so thats completely false, his opinions matter a shitload
>deliberately being this retarded

>MARSEILLE IS THE CAPITAL NOT PARIS
maybe in a better timeline

Are you saying it doesn't? He has power and influence, so it matters, whether you like it or not.

>his opinons carry actual weight and power and he can affect actual change in the world
>his opinions don't matter goy

>talking about the countries that voted yes having no room to talk due to their own human rights abuses and general faggotry
>clearly this means that the kike was talking about Assad having no political power
Stop being niggers

>all these strawmen

too early

we're talking about the kike saying assad's opinons don't matter because he gassed a bunch of syrians thats fucking dumb obviously his opinion matters because he has an army and an arsenal of modern soviet weaponry and his opinion is to use it routinely

This is the most brainlett tier post I've seen from you in a long time

gas/bomb

whatever

Opinions aren't really valid or invalid, though. They're opinions. They might not matter much to you personally, but they're no more or less "valid" for that.

are you trolling?
I was talking about that he doesn't have the right to judge anyone besides maybe north korea and his opinions on other countries behaviour is invalid

>His opinion matters
>No it doesn't
>Yes, it does
>LOL NO ONE SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE POLITICAL POWER

where did I say he doesn't have political power?
clearly he does in syria, he's a dictator
his opinions on international affairs don't have any meaning

>not an argument

nigger what are you even doing, you literally said

>clearly I meant that his opinions on politics and state affairs are invalid

There are plenty of reasons to hate Jews, you don't have to misrepresent his argument

>invalid
not
>they don't matter because he has no power
Learn to fucking read, Jesus

so because he has a tank he can judge democratic counties? what are you saying?

this argument is dumb, ofcourse the guy with the massive weapons arsenal's opinion matters.

>yeah no but they are illegitimate cause he bad, son

so? Obama bombed the shit out of syria but noone thinks his opinion is invalid

Assad simply happens to be the leader of a country in civil war and has to take drastic actions

Obama's opinions are invalid because he's a nigger

your opinions are invalid cause you are a gay neanderthal

>this fucking thread

thats not what im saying

learn to fucking read, jesus

im saying his opinions are as relevant as israel's sweetie :))))))))

ah yes the opinions of a murdering dictator on democratic affairs are as relevant as the opinions of a leader of a democratic country

>that's not what I'm saying
>obviously his opinion matters because he has an army and an arsenal of modern soviet weaponry and his opinion is to use it routinely

being a democratic country doesnt give legitimacy towards your opinion, noone gives a shit about icelands standing on international affairs for example.

USA's opinion matters cause they have a shitton of nukes and money
China's opinion also matters,so did the USSR's back in the day.

>assad
>bombs a bunch of muzzies
>israel
>bombs a bunch of muzzies
>assad
>not jew
>israel
>jew

obviously assad is evil and israel is morally in the right

fine i will rephrase

i do not believe that his opinions are INVALID on the actions of other nations just because he bombed a bunch of fucking civilians

because we do that all the time and we run shit

he bombs his own people who don't want him at power anymore we bomb our enemies

>>because we do that all the time and we run shit
we're also the absolute standard of morality in the world sweaty :)))))))))))))))

>its different when we do it

with a one state solution (which your government prefers) the palestinians are supposed to be your people too, unless of course you're trying to drive them all out and steal their land

but then again trump's opinions don't matter because he said mean things about women last year

The women deserved it

>steal their land
it's not their land, we fucking agreed to the original division plan in 48, they started a war, they lost, end of story

Y'know, I never would have expected a chemistry major to be this illogical.

>they wanted it
>they got exactly what they deserved

the israeli gets easily butthurt at ME politics and jew memes

also no one bombs israeli arabs, we bomb the "palestinians"
listen, I get what you're saying but I find it hard to take assad's criticism seriously because of his actions

We need to resurrect JP and make him the eternal leader of the Kingdom of God in the Levant. It's the only tenable solution

99% of ME politics are Arabs bitching about losing wars that they started. Arabs are subhumans and the entire region should be turned into a radioactive crater

no non jew will rule this land
it's god's gift to us

Morrowind.

>I find it hard to take assad's criticism seriously because of his actions
Fair, but if you had just started off by saying that instead of suggesting that his actions are "enough to invalidate every statement he ever makes", you could have avoided the whole shitstorm you caused.

Skyrim.

99% of ME politics are Arab/kurds bitching about losing wars that they started. Arabs/kurds are subhumans and the entire region should be turned into a radioactive crater *

modern "jews" are Pharisees, the real Israel is Catholic Christendom

belongs to the mer

M-O-R-R-O-W-I-N-D

then how about you stick to the agreement instead of stealing more land yosef, palestinian territory seems to have shrunk since 1948 and i dont believe there have been any new division plans

>give palestinian farmer the boot
>his family has worked that plot of land since the time of christ
>bulldoze it
>erect suburbs
>erect walls
>fill it with settlers
oy vey

>palestinians
i think you mean
>future israeli arabs