Brit/pol/ - Bath Edition

>UK Police Launch Rainbow Patrol Car To ‘Fight Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/uk-police-launch-rainbow-patrol-car-to-fight-hate-crime/

>High Court judge rules that Labour NEC was correct to allow Jeremy Corbyn on the leadership ballot.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/28/jeremy-corbyn-fights-off-court-challenge-labour-leadership-ballot

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/cat-s-out-of-the-bag-as-treasury-reveals-whitehall-arrival-gladstone-a3307456.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/28/shocking-photograph-shows-palmerston-with-missing-fur---is-this/
youtube.com/watch?v=nIgNj43S9sE
twitter.com/jessphillips/status/758670826732412929
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36924449
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for yorkshire

>There will never be a Southwark edition

Nth for capturing the green party while they're all distracted with corbyn drama

>Larry was getting lots of attention so they imported in a fucking nigger cat because being white in 2016 is a crime

I fucking hate these cunts.

First for Somerset

>You will never come home from a hard days work to find Isabel plucking a chicken for dinner, drenched in blood, peppered with feathers, smiling sweetly.

Isn't it weird how Scotland and Ireland are massive cucks for immigration

Hmm... why is this, lads?

Rhodie uprising when

At least it wasn`t ginger.

Reminder to boycott companies that abide by the law.

You sound a bit jealous of our cute cabinet catters

>Cat’s out of the bag as Treasury reveals Whitehall arrival Gladstone
standard.co.uk/news/uk/cat-s-out-of-the-bag-as-treasury-reveals-whitehall-arrival-gladstone-a3307456.html

>plucking a chicken for dinner, drenched in blood, peppered with feathers, smiling sweetly.
Lad...

Silly lefties, when will they learn.

I fucking hate pay day lads

We contract two accountants to go over everything to make sure it's right every month and yet there's always at least half of the staff claiming they've been underpaid and threatening to quit

It'd be less facetious if any of them actually had GCSEs or O Levels

What have I missed?

I think Corbychev might actually not like the Jews tbqh

Wentworth edition when?

The head of momentum is a Jew

You must work at a shit place m8.
Where I work we just get our pouches and drink.

Employees were told to attend a 'Training Session' . . .turns out it was a sting Op by customs.

Caught loads of illegals and deported them.

>shitting on Bath

Disgusting

What a twist.

Fuck the worst part about taking a fucking holiday is people thinking I'm Australian on brit/pol/ I'm British.

If you had any love for Larry you'd know he hates negroid cats.

Beautiful. Who could object to that?

Based May.

That's what plucking a chicken is like right?

Here's the short version.

>company makes a bunch of hires
>those hires present fake documents
>company catches on
>informs authorities that their employees are illegal
>authorities arrest them
>bleeding heart lefties cry
>#boycott etc etc

P A L M E R S T O N

"ISIS want you to hate refugees/moderate muslims"

Someone please explain this reasoning

>Bath Edition

Fantastic

Holy fuck thats a nice city, Ive never seen a waterway that beautiful.

Of course its not in Northern Ireland.

Fuck bongs.

>tfw every department gets a cat and they have a picture of all of them around the cabinet table

>leaf
>Northern Ireland
>ira wojak

Supposedly it would disillusion """moderate""" muslims and turn them into extremists.

A FUCKING LEAF

Bath is a beautiful place but it voted overwhelmingly Remain. I'm iffy about giving Remain areas any time of day.

Anyone else /Bath/ here?

Great Pulteney Street here, have to pinch myself every morning that I landed a flat on this road.

>>You will never come home from a hard days work to find Isabel plucking Larry for dinner, drenched in blood, peppered with fur, smiling sweetly.

There is no reasoning.

ISIS hates moderates because they aren't following Islam to the letter.

We hate moderates because they follow Islam a little bit, enough for them to justify rape, murder and generally being lawless scum.

based Rory. Absolute madman

We still have Fermanagh's lakes, chief

Stfu Emma

fucking hell these links are days old, wtf?

I saw that on a TV in Tesco this morning. There were chanting "Down with England" but I had a train to catch. What was the story/context?

Speaking to The Guardian a senior worker in one of the branches said: “It is f***ing disgusting.

"Some of these people worked here for four or five years and they weren’t even given a chance to say goodbye."

Such a shame eh?

The only reason NI would be in any state of disrepair is IRA bombing you scum

Some of these people broke the law for a number of years so they shouldn't be prosecuted!

I am so progressive!

Who here Bath University?

>some of these people broke the law for four or five years and they weren't even given special treatment

Oh no!

God the """""left""""" is fucking disgusting

Illegal immigrants fuck over low skilled workers in order to benefit the rich

damn, I should buy a meal there, do they have many stores?

Flipbro do a comfy Wales edition next. We need a comfy Wales edition.

They haven't experienced the enrichment yet.

>"Some of these people worked here for four or five years and they weren’t even given a chance to say goodbye."

Maybe they should've came here legally then

Should have surrendered earlier.

Rich areas voted remain, poor areas voted leave.
Based working class saved us all.

I think BoJo needs to treat his cat some manners.

Sky got exclusive access to Iran. It's basically an exposure of how the country is shifting back towards the Americanised place it was before the Revolution. But at the same time trust for the West is starting to break down because we're not upholding out side of a deal we made.

It's being repeated on Sky News throughout the day every few hours and is available online I think.

I always feel really sorry for the guys who build those, standing there in the cold water digging and putting in bricks, must be tough, looks great though

How is it? Is it full of (((students))) or is it just full of students?

>We still have Fermanagh's lakes, chief

Soon.

Labour campaigned to stay.
Labour voters wanted to leave.

Tories campaigned to stay.
Most Tory voters voted to leave.

>OMG WHERE IS YOUR COMPASSION, THESE MURDERERS WERE OUR FRIENDS< YOU HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT SHITLORDS!"!

Norfolk crescent here

>students

Reminds me I had to stop at a Tesco in Coventry yesterday for petrol, there were tons of Asian students in the car park, all the girls had umbrellas to protect them from the sun. It was an odd sight.

You don't send out payslips ~week before pay day to sort that shit out before the money goes out?

Fucking based.

>Iran Nuclear Deal

I sure do love bathing in nuclear fire lads.

That is true to some extent, my family are all comfortably well off and we all voted leave however.

I work there

>no Karen itt

I think Bojo needs to punt Larry into the Thames

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/28/shocking-photograph-shows-palmerston-with-missing-fur---is-this/

>As Palmerston, the cat for the Foreign Office, feasted on a dead bird, his bald patch was plain to see.

>Palmerston is a keen hunter; he has already caught multiple mice at the Foreign Office and appears to have killed a bird.

>Larry, on the other hand, would usually rather have a cat nap than capture a pest.

S L O W
N E W S
D A Y

>how the country is shifting back towards the Americanised place it was before the Revolution.

It'll get fucked by fundamentalists again just you see

Every time a Muslim civilisation approaches a somewhat secular advanced state it gets ruined

Nice spot lad.

Great city to live in, other than the tourists.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIgNj43S9sE

>Soon.

All police cars should be that. But instead all we get is Hyundai.

wat

Larry vs Palmerston has been one of the long running important stories ladm8.

Yes, we need more wales

twitter.com/jessphillips/status/758670826732412929

thanjk u brit/pol/ my life is now a tapestry of unattainable women

>It'll get fucked by fundamentalists again just you see
Dunno, the majority of Iranians are under 30 and watch banned things like Game of Thrones and just generally do haram things all day. Westernization is happening fast.

>people who use the word lad unironically

Is it just me or does our higher education get a lot of Asians?

Just sleepy posting for now.

It seems like they`ve had some bad history.

Love you, lad.

It's pretty safe, clean and nice. Didn't know there were other Bath cunts on here. How old are you? Great Pultney is fucking nice too.

Worked with someone like that. He was alright but had pozzed opinions, anti-farage etc. Ah well I was 17 once.

Kind of depends on how it's used really.

So Muslim countries are going to be the West and the West is going to be Muslim?

I don't see what the furore was with this poster. It's basically saying "come on lads you're gonna get nicked eventually give us a ring, we'll have a brew, get you a passport sorted out with tickets home and you won't end up in cuffs".

There was a hint of that in the story. Protests in favour of keeping the headdress, government under a lot of heat for the deal with the West. But at the same time there's a big project to build skate parks and other westernised things which the people are making use of.

Iran is a really strange hybrid of people who love the West and people who despise it yet they somehow all get along ok.

Lads, predict the date of the next terrorist attack in the UK

#weareallmuslim

Iran is Shia, they can't get infiltrated by Wahhabis (Invented sect of Muslims created by Britsh spies in the early 1700s to destabilise the Ottomans) like the Sunni lands did.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36924449

A new challenger appears.

Only when MI5 want it to happen.

Azns or (((Asians)))?

I once found a wooden Kek statue in a Welsh forest.