I don't know anything about this country

I don't know anything about this country

They should have much more people If we weren't steal the very much of their population around 150-170 years ago.

Yet another country enriched by America.

The United States dropped more than two million tons of ordnance on Laos over 580,000 bombing runs. That's the equivalent of a planeload of bombs every eight minutes, twenty-four hours a day, for nine years.

That's more bombs dropped on Germany and Japan combined during World War II and enough for every man, woman, and child living in Laos (at the time) to receive one ton each.

It looks like Benin :DDDDDDDDD

My neighbours are Laotian

all i know they eat spider

they shouls change the name to lols

It's a nice country. Relatively cheap, nice weather and the people are friendly.

chill people with poverty if i'm not wrong laos or cambodia banned old unmarried south korean farmers picks their young women

'-'
is SEA a land for betas to get a cheap wife?

Uh okay? Communists guerrillas were using the jungles there as a hideout

they are the friendliest people in all of SEA

South Korea gets a lot of mail order brides from Vietnam. The women suffer high rates of domestic violence and some of them have been murdered. Hence the opposition to it from some SEA cunts.

sorry guys we have some shameful and retarded rednecks in rural areas

You don't want to know, its nothing but trees and wild savages

Rice niggers

>Growing anything there
Great education, Jacques

Communist SEA monkeys

>implying Laos isn't producing rice
lmao

Used to know a guy who ordered a bride from there. They didn’t seem that happy together and their kid was a little fucked in the head. Don’t know what they’re up to now.

Barely enough to feed themselves, that doesn't qualify as ricenigger

It is. Not just Koreans, but Westerners as well.

>Barely enough to feed themselves
Laos is 7 millions inhabitants and they produce more than 3 million tons each year, how is this barely enough to feed themselves lmao

Ricenigger are cunts that can actually feed and export massive amount so no, still not a ricenigger country
Also that was hyperbole, for humour, which I'm sure you're not familiar with

>pretend they can't grow anything on their soil
>i-it was humour Jacques
lmao at you

commie fucks we should kill them all desu

You 2

The kid will grow up to be a Supreme Gentleman.

Screencap this.