So did Jerry move to a very similar apartment but without the glass roof?

so did Jerry move to a very similar apartment but without the glass roof?
Did Kramer move with him?
Was the new building non-dog friendly? Would explain why Kramer's dog never appeared after the pilot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b4_TeT4XhlY
youtube.com/watch?v=OpsZkMN9tmc
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaSgnYLceQ
seinwave.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kramer wasnt in the pilot, that was kessler, jerry moved because kessler didnt believe in the holocaust.

rare view, kinda interesting, this wall was almost never seen

I've never seen Seinfeld, where should I start?

>Babu?
>Babu.
>Babu...

youtu.be/b4_TeT4XhlY

S01e01

The first season's only like 4 episodes, really low budget and unformed, but that's part of what makes it endearing. Feels like you're watching dress rehearsals or a stage play. Season 2 is excellent, my personal favorite, in which they're creating and discovering the characters, rather than simply going through the motions embodying them in later seasons.

r a r e

If you can, try finding one of the controversial, unaired "Newman serial killer" episodes. One of the few times they strayed off-formula. Dark stuff, but thought-provoking.

NIGGERS
NIGGERS
NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=OpsZkMN9tmc

Lol just started seinfield last night actually

Costanza is a true bro.

That he is, it's kinda funny to see him starting off as just a great Woody Allen impersonation at first, which he admits before finding Larry/George.

Good to know, thanks.

I had never watched any of it, I started at the beginning and had a blast. I'm almost done with it, currently watching the last season, and I loved every minute of that watch through so far.

JERRY

THESE NIGGERS

ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY

wow all of these sounds horrible

wtf were they thinking

It was a different time

its a MAD you dumb faggot

I would pay a small fortune for elaine to sit on my penis

They were thinking "let's make up ridiculous ideas for Seinfeld spin offs for laughs! Maybe in thirty to fourty year some idiot will stumble up it and think it's real, that idiot".

>tfw no Elaine gf

Trolled me good well done.

Suck him off Jerry, and tie me up in the corner. I wanna watch.

Did you know that she's also the heiress to a fortune? Julia is my waifu

You got it wrong buddy. I don't want a Julia gf. I want an Elaine gf.

SEINFELD BTFO
THREAD SAGED
Get a life you tool

youtube.com/watch?v=aZaSgnYLceQ

they reused that window for the apartment in friends

i would watch all of these

You... wanna watch? Just sit there? ...Watching?

Have you any idea how much Julia Louise Dreyfus is worth?

It kills Jerry every day that he has less money than her.

>you're ENGAGED?

reminded of a episode of married with children when you get to see a different angle of the house. i think it was from buck's perspective or something.

Isn't that just so when the camera goes wide right you don't see off the set?

Season 1 really seems like an ordinary sitcom compared to the rest. In season 2 it starts to grow into something special. Season 3 onward is GOAT

I love Jewel. Why did she have to fade away and do christmas albums for kids

Last i saw her was the Howard Stern Birthday thing 2-3 years ago and she looked hot as shit

Why were they so /fa/ bros?

They must have all come from money desu

I mean you have to be in order to live anywhere in New York honestly

I don't know you fucking mongoloid, how about the beginning of the fucking series you stupid inbred uneducated piece of trash? Kill yourself mongoloid, just kill yourself.

this

Anywhere it's not serialized

Six, work your way back, 7-9

>glass roof

How did they get away with this?

is this true? I believe it, they both aired on NBC

Small picture but there is clearly the same aesthetic, if not out right using the same prop/expanding it.

seinwave.bandcamp.com/releases

thanks user I'm feelin it

wow nothing gets past you huh

Jerrys parents flew back and forth from florida constantly and George was unemployed for like 6 months and only spent 2 of it with his parents, his parents also were still paying for his health insurance in his late 30s

Elaines occupations were always in the ether until they would address it directly on the show and her father was a famous writer.

They all lived relatively in Midtown as well. They were very affluent even for the time.

these are the only ones with potential