Jewish Archie

So now that this has been established, what do you think will change in the Archie universe? Do you think Archie's family is hiding their judaism from an overtly WASP-y town, or just not that jewish to begin with?

Who else do you think is secretly jewish in Riverdale? My bet is on Dilton.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Not muh archie

The only people who give a fuck are SJWs and anti-SJWs. Go find and keep a life.

It means he's cut.

>Archie
>Not a devout follower of Odin
My suspension of disbelief has been scrapped

didn't Archie get shot because he was trying to rape a homosexual in public?

>Several comics feature Archie realizing that Betty is better for him than Veronica, but disregarding that and running to Ronnie anyway for some reason
>Reveal that he's Jewish
Everything's beginning to make sense.

tried to stop a hate crime against kevin keller who was literally just elected senator. by a deranged illegal mexican homophobe gun nut. i can't make this shit up.

Shit, Jack Chick was right and the Muslim/Jew thugs got to the most pure heart in America.

Start digging your Bible bunkers, kids.

How incredibly unfortunate.
But even if he weren't Jewish he probably would be anyhow, being born during the age where people thought Kellogg was sane.

did he cut the tip?

Wait. Wasn't he always a jew? I remember reading some stories where he was wearing a skullcap.

(Nice dubs)
Could this mean that Archie Andrews belongs to Jews for Jesus?

Well, he's certainly not keeping Kosher, that's for sure.

I don't see how that changes much, religion is almost never brought up in the Archie-verse unless we're talking about those weird bible stories.

Godamn I am sick of the Jew jokes on here but that made me laugh.

that's strange I thought a read a Archie comic were he meet a load of Christians and went to their church, we do know jughead is a based atheist tho

>we do know jughead is a based atheist tho

There's two things Jughead can't stand: girls and Jews.

When he discovers his best pal is a filthy kike, he snaps and becomes a full-on skinhead, but still wears that retarded whoopie cap.

He forms a white supremacist gang that constantly harasses the Andrews, smashing their windows and spray-painting swastikas on their front doors.

Dios mio, CRYPTO-JEWS?

I thought we got them all in last years Auto–da–fé!

Stan Goldberg did not create the character.

Though it's worth noting that EVERY comics character was created by jews and therefore by extension they're basically all "jewish characters".

Hmm...Wonder Woman may be the only major mainstream US comicbook character not created by Jews.

there is a million fucking christmas specials

Most Archie Christmas stories are either basic grounded stuff or based on Santa Claus magic and whatnot. Don't really see much in the way of Religion in them.

Related:
>Recently got a box of Archie Digests from a friend from around 2007-2013
>There's a Christmas issue
>First story in it features Betty and her little Christmas pixie elf friend (who I guess is just somebody I'm assumed to have known exists) seeing Veronica has a cold on Christmas Eve
>They use a Christmas Spirit beverage Santa uses to ward off sniffles to cure her
>Side effects make Ronnie act more like Santa
>Final panel of the story is Ronnie in a short-skirted Santa outfight wearing thigh-high boots and fishnets, having boys sit in her lap and asking them what they want
>Pic related when I saw it
Oh jeez.

>swastikas
>not bacon cheeseburgers
What's the point, then

And she's a fucking golem.

Meaning she's jewish as well.

>tfw you'll never sit on Ron's lap

Why live?

Why live?

Did you guys know the Archie artists will draw anything you commission them to?

What exactly do you mean by anything? Anything a normal person would ask, up to lewds, or "anything"?

I require Proof! For... reasons!

Everything, normal things, lewds, etc etc.

Me, I didn't want to find out how that kind of Betty will look, so I got a shirtless Archie.

Old Archie Artists (Think DeCarlo) used to draw for Playboy! They used to draw "anything" for free.

And Betty and Veronica have 70's bush!

Do you have pics?

>ginger
>jew

Didn't know, don't care.

I will so get banned for this. But here's one.

Or at least the user that posted it last time said it was.

this artstyle is the sexiest shit ever.

Nice trips.
Also, nice bush.

Dan DeCarlo. Did tons of Archie work, some usually still shows up in the digests. Worth it just for his talent, and he manages to draw the girls sexy in innocent stories.

Well, it was a different time back then. Women didn't really start shaving until the 90's, and they usually left a strip. 00's and currently the style is totally bald. Who knows what the future will bring?

Delicious as fuck.
It's hilarious how even the fish are enjoying the view.

But if this is so good, I wonder how his Jughead/ Archie would have looked like.

This is nice, I don't recognize the artist though, wasn't he a DC guy?

That said, should someone commission Ruiz to see if he's up for drawing nudes of BV?

>eating chips in bed

But he doesn't look or act the slightest bit Jewish.

They're just Jewashing a white character.