He's just having laffs

he's just having laffs

make sure to go see Baywatch. fans are loving it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpJddNlGjxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn what happened to the rock

This is painful. Tell me this isn't real. I don't want the Rock to go like this, not over fucking Baywatch.

Horror movie, Good luck john
Wdhmbt?

Maybe that'll teach him to pick better movies.

>sinking to the level of having a twitter war with fucking dane cook

is this his JUST moment?

either he is going to downward spiral like crazy or this will blow over in a month and nobody will remember it aside from the autists here

It's a SHAME that CRITICS just don't get! this RAUNCHY R-Rated summer COMEDY

He's really being presidential.

This X1000 bro. I was pissing my pants watching this fun summer flick, even when I wasn't laughing.

this probably particularly hurt for the rock because he's the type of guy that loves dane cook

??? He took a rib and gave one back. He doesn't worry about every word like some beta.

dane cook BTFO!

literally what did he mean by this?

Ha, just joking BROTHA. Plenty of jokes in our dirty lil R-Rated summer comedy. Fans are LOVING baywatch. Critics just dont connect.

He's calling Good Luck John (it's actually Chuck, idk if he did this on purpose) a horror movie even though it's a romantic comedy. Because it's a horrible romantic comedy.

>mfw Dwayne Johnson is literally 2017's "Reddit: The Actor"

Yea but everyone knew it was bad, it was just a quick cash in on his popularity

He's realising his Hollywood career is swirling the drain at an age where he could be doing without the physical problems of relying on pro wrestling for income. He's been handed countless movies over the last 15+ years and they've mostly ranged from terrible to average. Far better actors have been given far fewer opportunities before being shit canned. He must realise it can't last forever and that Baywatch might just be the turd that ends it all.

>The R-rated "Baywatch," meanwhile, is sinking like a rock. The critically derided update of the 1990s TV show earned only $18.1 million over the weekend against a nearly $70 million price tag. Including Thursday earnings, the film is projected to collect $26.6 million by the close of Memorial Day.

where are the JUST rock images? it's past due

Paper is used to sand down pebbles generally.

Can't imagine what Jumanji scores would do to him

>sinking like a rock

How is it painful? Dane took a pussy shot at him and he responded in kind. What's the big deal?

please tell me this isnt real

I thought the whole appeal of the rock is that he's got positive vibes 100% of the time and doesn't let shit like this get to him

>How is it painful? Dane took a pussy shot at him and he responded in kind. What's the big deal?
Because the correct response would be to say nothing at all. Dane Cook is a nobody now, and the rock was lowering himself simply by speaking to him

For comparison here is a Trump tweet from the May three years before the 2016 election.

Anyone who says he's losing it is fucking naive, he bout to do it

You se what happens? You see what happens, The Wayne? This is what happens when you make a Baywatch movie but only show cock instead of pussy and tits. This is what happens, The Wayne! You see what happens The Wayne? You see what happens when happens when you make a Baywatch movie but only show cock instead of pussy and tits?!

Isn't this just friendly banter? Seems like Dane is making fun of the critics slamming the movie same way the Rock is.

>LIFE IS A BEACH
>BEACHES AINT READY
>BE CAREFUL OUT THERE BEACHES

GET IT GUYS DO YOU GET THE JOKE DO YOU GET IT THAT BEACH SOUNDS LIKE BITCH HAHAHA DID YOU GET THAT LITTLE PUN WE DID THERE OR DID IT GO OVER YOUR HEAD

>I-it will totally make 143 million in Europe

Yes but Sup Forums is mostly autistic so they can't understand the subtleties of normal human interaction or humor

Man looking at the Rock's twitter and Zac Efron's is like night and day.

>my girlfriend lives in canada the tweet

I actually watched Baywatch, AMA

Germany will hate this movie unless David Hassellhoff shows up.

Germans love David Hassellhoff.

>F*ck
Grow some balls Dwayne

This.

Spongebob the movie was the highest grossing movie of 2004 there

Based Rock putting the out of touch critics in their place.

Rock paper scissors you moron.

It's not even that

>I didn't see Baywatch but I hated it.

the dude is obviously trolling him. Dwayne looks like a retard getting all bent out of shape.

I really doubt that had to do with Hasselhoff alone.

Pretty sure he makes a cameo.

Germany/austria has loved Hasselhoff for decades, it's not too farfetched

The second movie wasn't even in the top 10 of 2015

the rock is a gimmicky literal cocksucking homo and i hope he implodes and dies.

the rock is a manlet

>shorter
>no hair not even on the chest
How could he possibly compete

either way the rock would be in the wrong

Just realized he looks pretty good for someone who's 64, I'm sure he's had some work done but it's not Bog level.

But Trump never pretended to be a nice guy. The Rock just looks like a passive aggressive butthurt beta.

ye not bad for such an old guy let alone an alcoholic

I guess you gotta try his diet of getting totally wasted and then eating burger king whoppers off the bathroom floor

I would if it made me have a decent chest at 64

>Dwayne looks like a retard getting all bent out of shape.
If you think he's bent out of shape you're clearly retarded.

Well how dirty/clean is the floor, I'm not gonna pass up a whopper that easy.

Gibson, Hasselhoff, etc the fuck is going on? Is alcohol the fountain of youth?

its a walmart bathroom but its right after the janitor finishes his hourly shart mopping duty

What's the problem BRO? Audiences are ROLLING in the aisles! Baywatch? More like FUNwatch! Why DELAY? Purchase your tickets TODAY!

>laughing emojis
>2 of them
>"f*ck off"
>not assblasted

Why is he virtually punching people?

>Rocky getting played by DANE FUCKING COOK

It's time for Dwayne Johnson to piss off for a while

>70 million dollar budget

Why.

I wasn't going to see Baywatch before but now after all this rockposting I kind of want to

>Bog level
Who?

Baywatch actually is a great movie though.

Prove me wrong.

Rundown meme

you and me both brother, i can tell my gut will be BUSTED by the end of the night hahaha

No women get their tits out. I mean the show was built around big ol' titties bouncing in slow motion, the natural evolution of that for an R-rated movie would be to let them loose but NOPE

this was very obviously a reference to rock/paper/scissors you mong

He'll be fine

I think its a reference to a samoan fable of a talking pebble, but I am not certain.

You say that, but he's one roid rage away from an aneurysm

>Dane Cook having a say in what's funny and what's not

I work at a theatre that's showing baywatch. So much piss and shit on the seats we have to mandate adult diapers be worn by all theatre goers. REAL audiences having a hell of a time with this movie, I had to wade through a lit swamp full of piss and shit up to my waist to pull out some friends who were still shitting their pants from laughter and couldn't leave. We had to cut a hole in the roof, barricade all the doors and start setting up sandbags outside because an entire nearby neighborhood was flooded with piss, shit and laughter when one of our baywatch theatres hit with the audience so well that they spontaneously self composted and let forth floodgates full of the funniest shit I've ever seen

Even the SHIT was shitting itself with laughter, DAMN

huge disconnect between anuses and critics

WOW

Rock takes 20M

He talks so much about his "raunchy R-rated sense of humor" and then he censors "Fuck"? How am I supposed to piss myself to this Tweet?

Sounds like some higher up ex of the studio told him if Baywatch doesn't at least earn its budget back his career is over that's why he's so mad lately.

Fans LOVE the movie.

how is that possible? Is it staged?

>Wojnarowski liking it

But he's one of the producers on it, how does that work?

Well, that's like your opinion, man.

Fans are in fact NOT loving Baywatch, it tanked.

Gake and fay

are dane and the rock friends? do they have a history?

its a fist bump, dumb weeb

HAHA VERY FUNNY JABRONY
GO LOOK ON EVERY THEATER SEAT IN AMERICA
IT'S GOING TO BE DRENCHED HAHA

Brett "The Hitman" Hart better than anything tham the Rok was ever was & I hate Canedians.

>caring about the rock
hes never been in a good movie in his life

Bread Fart is just a bitter fuck who's still crying over the screwjob to this day. Even Da Rock is doing better than him at this rate.

>getting worked by dane cook
This never would have happened to Stone Cold

Big and FUN.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpJddNlGjxc

Can we stream tis & laugh?

Picture being such a technically great wrestler as to make it tricky for anyone to do anything.

Then cut decent promos & have killer gimmick that started with your brother in law BASED

Is this the new Deus Ex game?

P4P Brett Hart is THE strongest cunt wrestlin' ever seen.

The critics will never get it. The fans want a fun, raunchy summer comedy!