Happening withdrawals

There hasn't been a major happening for a couple of days now. I'm going through major withdrawals. I can't go back to pre-2016 life of boredom. I need something TODAY.

you too? Praise KEK and KEK will deliver. >83333333
is coming soon.
If you ask me, I'd say Japan is due

I know that feel.

Do it faggot

This Friday, between 18 and 20, guaranteed happening.

soon brother, soon

Russia invades Ukraine within 5 days.

didn't some user say that there was gonna be a happening today? "I like some of you in the US Sup Forums stay inside next friday" or something like that

true, its fuckin boring in here now

it's over. these last happenings were ISIS dying. prepare for a long painful life of peace

Just when we could of have war peace broke out.

Kek, why have you forsaken us?

GET FOR MAJOR HAPPENING SOON

shit goes down every friday, its coming

this week is lollapalooza in chicago, lets see if anyone drives through the crowd or goes on a stabbing spree

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN!

Now?

??

get comfy faggots

RIGHT WING LASH OUT AGAINST MUSLIMS

check em

Trump is going to make the west great again.

London will fall.

Shit m8, where?

Donald Trump is going to win

Kek is dead

Remain calm user, something will come up.

MAKE JAPAN GREATU AGAIN!!!

Kek has abandoned us.

Happening in France confirmed

>ISIS dying
in your dreams maybe, so long as there are muslims there is ISIS

Sweden falls D:

Somebody please witness these.

Be careful what you wish for guys.

DAE scared of Russia? I mean, gee willikers they really give me the heebie jeebies.

There's two things in this world that frighten me: laissez-faire economics, and strong white male leaders with a distaste for kebab

S O O N BROTHER

You guys are all right

dont go near McDonalds in the next 2 hours

It's Friday and moving towards late afternoon in Europe. This is usually when ISIS puts on one of it's big shows.

Of course they don't exactly pass out schedules so who knows. You may just Get Cozy. Unless you are a Eurocuck.

K

Everyday I wake up and load up Sup Forums I keep expecting to see a stickied post about an ongoing happening. I feel bad for wanting happenings but I need those sweet memes.

>dont go near McDonalds in the next 2 hours
So the happening is your message will cause millions of Americans to starve?

I'm sure there will be a major IS event during the Olympics. Not necessarily in Rio but it will ruin the Olympic vibe for everyone and dominate the news

I'll take my chances.