Are you inspired by Iceland?

youtu.be/o3Qi1lX6HAM

This video and the campaign that went with it started the tourism craze in Iceland.

Is there such a thing as too much tourism, Sup Forums? We're only 330,000 and there are like one million tourists coming here every year. Downtown Reykjavik is dominated by tourists 10 to one, and you cannot not spot at least one tourist every day in the capital region. Hotels are being built in Reykjavik instead of expanding out, meaning more tourists there.

I mean, I guess it's better than shitskins and niggers, and that tourism is basically free money.

Still, it's tiring. Anyone else that has way too much tourism going on in their country?

Yeah France has too much terrorism.

>crying about easy money

Europeans, everybody!

snow nigga is literally upset because people are throwing money at his country but doesn't care about syrian rapefugees being invited.
when will this cuck mentality stop?

It's not a problem yet...We've been pretty busy throwing shitskins out. The government got a bit pressured into allowing a bunch in. About 40, mostly women and children. That's it.

I can worry about rapefugees when I see what cuck coalition wins this autumn.

You're upset because whites and Asians are coming to visit? What?!!!!

Not really upset. They're nice people. I guess the fact that they reach critical mass in the capital has made me and a lot of other Icelanders tired. They really have changed the environment in the capital and the capital region, every other shop targets tourists.

What other resources does your country have? You need tourism for your economy to thrive.

I agree. Its not as bad here, but it feels like you're constantly having guests over - they're nice and all but at some point it gets tiring.

If that is your only complaint, first world problems.

Iceland is my refuge of choice if things get unbearable in the US.

This is why Americans are hated, you tell other countries how they should be run when you are completely ignorant. You probably can't even point out Iceland on a map

And first world sneering. I know people who live robot-tier pleb lives who can still manage to show curiosity, kindness and sympathy towards even those people who don't deserve it. Central Reykjavik just stopped feeling like home, which is never a good thing… There are many people on Sup Forums who know how that feels and much worse.

Lol. I know geography very well. I am not telling anyone how to run anything. Don't see what your problem is.

Nosy Americans acting like the world police is my problem

Having too many tourists is not a complaint to me. What about the European refugee crisis? I think that is by far worse than crying about how a country gets money from tourists.

Well yeah!
Pretty freakin' awesome way you did with the bankers and recovered the economic growth.
You guys kick ass!

When I went to Iceland I thought it was great. There's not too much tourism, there is too much British tourism.

Says the former rulers of the British Empire

Things will get unbearable here much faster.

I was in Romania in last year. Why is Romanian food so shitty?

I travelled to Transsylvania. The Szekely food was all right, but the Romanian food was bad every single time. Tasteless vegetables and badly cooked meat. Why is that so?

Fuuuq I know what you mean. My uncle got himself a Romanian wife and her food was fucking exactly what you described it as. I thought it would be exotic and spicy and shit.

They make some good homemade wine though, at least when I went to Romania.

I have a friend there now. She has a thing for Puffins

depends on what kind tourist you get.
berlin is full of young annoying backpack kids from all other europe

If you ate romanian food in south, i feel bad for you

most of the southeners,specially in the capital don't know shit about cooking.

I'm used to well-made food despite the recipe since my mother isn't a stupid woman, but i feel you.

Moldavians, and transylvanians are far way better cooks

But then again probably the cooks who made you the romanian food don't know well the recipes, can't really know

Tasty food is for the weak. You throw some vegetables and meat in a pot and you stir until it's all a paste. That's how you become strong.

Yes. Cyprus is for the British and the Hellenic Race. Ruskieshits and Krauts out!

Industrial worker here, is there work for me over there or are you fuck off were full? Are your cops redpilled?

I'd welcome any nordic immigrant desu. We're currently in schengen so I don't think it would be a problem. Cops created a bunch of controversy when they dragged out a refugee from a church like a month ago. They're also desperately trying to arm themselves now because of Moslems. I don't know, they seem like normal police, but haven't really been tested like the German, Swedish and Britain's cops have. I just don't know if they'd become incompetent when dealing with shitskins.

Man your country is good, I read they refused to accept refugees, and EU started cutting ties with Iceland. Hopefully you people aren't exposed to the mullah exposure like the rest of us folks. Stay strong