Conversation at work today

Conversation at work today.

>female coworker : arab people act like shit with women. You can't even go out without being harassed. I can't take it anymore. Fuck them.
>me : you should vote FN
>female coworker : come on, they're a bunch of racist bigots

France in a nutshell.

pic unrelated

you must redpill her on the dl.

admitting to voting fn is a big nono

Yeah, there's a lot like that. It's strange.

My older co-workers rip the shit out of immigrants, especially Muslims, and yet "You can't vote for SD; those guys don't like anything that isn't Nordic." Although the last past years events have cleared away those problems. I can't wait to see SDs stellar numbers in two years.

She's already redpilled. In fact, most women at my job are (they're always the ones bringing up the topics of immigration, terrorist attacks, islam, etc). But for some reasons they refuse to vote FN.
I honestly don't get it.

>FN
>bigots
>leader is a woman
I...you what?

Leader is a woman and n°2 is gay.

At least she hate shitskins and won't make babies with them, that's is already a lot for western white woman

>France
>white

Budget Colgate pls

Kek, and those dubs!

What on earth does racist mean in France? Does it have some hidden meaning that doesn't exist in the US?

pic could be varg's dad

Kek is with us

Racism in europe means exactly what it means in USA. Not wanting to support illegal immigrants, wanting to secure borders.

Just talk to her. I've noticed that people who scream racist often don't really hold any strong opinions and just listen to the media.

You have to realize that people are pretty retarded in general, and even more so when it comes to politics

If media paints a party as evil or it's not socially acceptable to vote said party most people won't vote for it no matter how much their opinions match

not being a cuck, women love cucks because pool of potential partners is smaller

women follow the trend if suddenly the medias start advocating the FN they will all vote for them in a heart beat

Damn gramps doesn't skip leg day

No women love cucks because they are excelent beta providers who will forgive their whore past and present. They can cuck the cuck and he won˙t bash their head in or even divorce them.

Also cucks spend 80% of their wage on a female so even a middle class cuck is better than upper class guy who takes no shit from a woman.

"Racist" now means someone who has the realization that white people have group interests just as others do -- It means not wanting selling your white children's inheritance down the river.

If you are a white person who doesn't want to be ethnically replaced in his own country, you are now a "white supremacist".

>women
>perspective
no

I know a lot of women who vote FN, that's pretty common where I live (rural eastern France)

I don't know if being a submisive husband is exactly being a cuck, it can be somehow acceptable if a woman is smart and redpilled which is a case sometimes in poland

If a woman does not respect a man she will cheat on him most of the time. If not at the start of the marriage 20 years later after she gets sick of not being attracted to him