He never visited his country's capital city

>he never visited his country's capital city

dc is dangerous but nice trips

I went to Helsinki to buy Bitcoin from an ATM years ago and saw so many coalburners there I didn't do it again which kind of cost me a fortune in the end

Helsinki is literally so shit it made me poor

>tfw never left city

I have, it's a dump. One of a handful of capitals in the world that instead of richer are poorer than the national average.

Why would I ever go there?

>i'd like to go sight seeing in canberra
>it'd be amazing

They won't let me into Canberra.

>going to Canberra
can't think of a bigger waste of time
only person I know who ever went to Canberra was because her bf was training to be a federal policeman

trips of truth

I was born and raised in Moscow.

Aldrei fór ég Norður

it's an overrated hellhole

Canberra is comfy

stealth rare

this tbqh

Its a crime ridden hellhole overrun by immigrants, Kuala Lumpur has like 3-6 reported theft daily with 2 gang murders over the past year alone.

>KL
>everything is expensive
>You have to pay for literally anything that exists,including public toilet
>always get stuck in traffic for hours

Thank god i live in penang...it's expensive,but comfy

>tfw never visited my country's capital city

I have.
The main part of DC is really nice and clean.

Heh, not a problem for me.

Doesn't sound like that much for a couple million people desu

It's very far away for some of us landlet

>Amsterdam
Im Happy actually if i never wouldve visites that shithole of a city, its beautifull like architecture at certain places but holy shit its gomorrah reincarnate.

It's full of niggers and arabs anyway.

Why would I? It's just a bunch of poor people and government buildings. I've been to a fair amount of my country's city's, including its three largest cities.
The fact that I've never been to the capital city of my home state is odd, but not really embarrassing. I hear Columbus is doing well, but that it's boring. Most state capitals I've been to were nice, though.

>Reunion
Big if true

really this

You aren't missing anything.

Foreigners always think our capital is Sydney lmao

>stockholm
>look at pictures online
>every pic is more than 50% non-swedes

No thanks. I live above the arctic circle, I see no reason to travel south.

Statistically its low but for the rest of the country the possibility that someone might snatch your phone or smash your vehicle window to grab your bag is not something you consider.
It takes 15 years in between someone getting shot in my city so an average of 1 shooting per month in Kuala Lumpur makes it a hellhole by comparison.

I visited Paris twice
it smells almost as much as in marseille and people are more smug than the lyonnais

Do they become hostile over it? Some unblessed folks get damn-near indignant over the fact that NYC isn't our capital.

I live in Riga. Boring.

what did you guys do over there? I just follow mum to buy stuff for her shop, rarely go to touristy spots

Milan is the real capital anyway.

But I did visit Brussel.

Yeah 10 years ago. Boring as batshit.

how come capitals usually suck?

I only got to KL for buying stuff,books ,meals or transit to Putrajaya. Kinokouniya KLCC is also a comfy place to stumble upon rare books.
Never got into trouble personally but my uncle had his wallet stolen by pickpocket , an acquaintance was robbed and beaten by a group of Indonesian who took his luggage and a friend of my sister had a car crash because of indian gangs who pour oil or spikes on the road then force you to pay their tow trucks and mechanics. I also heard that there are roving rape gangs who rides around the city raping everyone but not sure about its validity.

t. Ambrogio Cheng

tourism

I visited there for a field trip in the 8th grade. Never seen so many homeless people in my life

I have a few times
It's actually quite nice

>i live in my countrys capital

hello ahmed

there cant be people this pathethic!

my name is fredrik but whatever