Do you have any experience with gypsies?

Do you have any experience with gypsies?

yes i have

yes i have

I was robbed by gypsies at a very young age. I guess that's where all my hatered and racism comes from. Ironically it was an arab fellow that helped me in the situation and drove the gypsies away.

For real though I have never EVER met a gypsy that's a productive member of society in all my 24 years of living in this shithole.

We don't have them here, and I've never been to Europe.

In 1st grade there was a Gypsy girl with genetic disorders because of inbreeding who vomited when she was excepted to speak. She was moved to a special school in days.

In jr high school there was a Gypsy guy who showed up at school three times a year.

>can still see their poo features
genetics a beauty
same as me, i still have the lips of a King back when my ancestors were still in Africa

I hardly know about them.
But I know what they exist.

looks like chileans

whenever I go to a foreign country where gypsies are allowed to roam free they always harass me for my money pretending to be poor. That's all they do in life, steal and harass people.
I hate them and don't consider them as people.

It's not about the looks. Their mentality is what matters.

>pretending to be poor
exactly, meanwhile they live in palaces

Yes, some of them are okay but most are annoying. Think robbing happens less here than in the capital or Bulgaria. Never met a successful gypsy.

Yes
>be me on holiday in Ukraine with friends
>visiting Indepence Square in Kiev
>shifty looking group standing around
>suddenly a man and woman with pigeons splits off from group
>walks right up to us
>tell us to take photos with their trained pigeons
>we do
>everyone has a laugh taking pics with pigeons on our heads and shoulders
>after the pair tell us that will be 1,300₴, about $60
>to take pics with our phones that we nevee asked for
>realise suddenly that these are Europe's famed gypsies
>too many of them to refuse
>they are dead serious now
>was expecting this to happen eventually
>gladly pay them in Canadian Tire money
>you can't grift a Maritimer
>We are the gypsies of Canada

I am one so yes.

>gypsies
I fucking hate gypsies

>arab fellow
t. Sofia

Say what you want about arabs but there are good people among them. They're nothing like gypsy subhumans

Do they come from India?

Yeah one 12 year old gypsy kid tried and run over me with a moped

How come euros don't exterminate them or send them back to india or something? They seem universally reviled even by the most liberal.

A gypsy hag put a curse on me because I didn't buy whatever she was trying to sell me.

hitler exterminate them once....

but he couldn't finish the job...

what is a gypsy?

They're rejects from India that even the Indians could not tolerate.

your mom

Never met one, but I have never ever heard of people ever having a positive experience with them. They sound like the lowest of the low

They are kinda disgusting. Like cockroaches

My grandmother was kidnapped by gypsies when she was a child but her father and older brother went to the gypsy camp and took her back.

That's pussy

They stole bananas from my grandmother's farm.

2 gypsy kids went to my school and they never did any studying, they just bullied weaker kids and punched anyone in the face that looked at them funny. probably got expelled because I never saw them the year after

Disney made a movie about why it is wrong to discriminate against gypsies. It was called Hunchback of Notre Dame. The gypsy was one of the main characters, and she was a noble and kind woman. But people were mean to her because she was a gypsy.

fuck gypsies, i'm a liberal multikultist who for example doesn't mind muzzie immigrants or black people, but fucking gypsies man

lmao you need a fictional fantasy cartoon to find a positive examples of gyppos.

A pikey Bastard tried to buy my dog and then he tried to steal it

I am one thanks to my mothers side

People are mean to gypsies not because they are gypsies, but because all they do is basically making noise, stealing, bagging and manipulating.

I used to work for some knackers when I was younger.

All they do is drink, fight, steal and breed

Yes we do, but it's a smaller number and they've integrated for the most part. The worst they get are as bad as some rednecks are, just trashy. They're nowhere near as bad as Europe's.

They are a plague here. It goes like this
>gypsies drive up in their caravans, set up camp in relatively secluded area
>begging/stealing goes up 1000% and the city realizes it has gypsies
>send cops and civil servants from the immigration office to find camp
>gypsies ask for money to lift camp
>cops herd them to the nearest border with the next city
>yourproblemnow.jpg
>city has to clean up all the filth they left behind
Rinse and repeat

A gypsy once hired an emu to assasinate me. Fuck gypsies. They are the lowest of the low.

How horrific, can't they just be kicked out of the country, or refused entry from said country all together? I'll admit I'm ignorant when it comes to EU policies. Or are they citizens and just roam around?

Only heard bad things about them, in a larger city where I used to live there was a small trailer park in a forest next to the town, a few dozen gypsies lived there I think. Also saw them camping in parks in a large city and feeding pigeons

They are mongrel citizens of various eastern Europe countries, especially Romania and Bulgaria. We can't throw them out and they don't leave, they like it here. They do nothing but beg, steal, and scam people, and they're proud of it, because their "culture" is based on being separate from society and outsmart your fellow man in every way you can. Gadzi (us) are like dumb cows to be milked for welfare and robbed because we don't know better.

Not personally, as they are not in any significant numbers here. I had a French teacher in high school (from France) who was about as liberal as you could get, always being extra careful not to say anything about another race that could be remotely considered slightly offensive.. however, she would go on and on about the gypsies in France and demote them to subhuman levels.

You have plenty of them but they integrated into your redneck and white trash demographics.

They look Iranian.

Do they have ay telecommunication means? like mobile phones or..Do they use internet?

I haven't have any particularly close encounters, but I think the situation in my home town is pretty bizarre

>live in a relatively large norwegian town
>have a local artist that calls himself art ranger
>has made it his life project to never pay taxes
>sells his painting for several million dollars through the black market
>only gets 10% of the profits and keeps his money on an account in the cayman islands
>this guys starts sheltering a community of gypsies
>they start stealing from him
>he tells them to stop
>they keep stealing from him
>he tells them to stop again
>they keep stealing from him
>he reluctantly tells some of them to leave
>still keeps a couple of them around
>gypsies beg for money around the city center
>put up pictures of their family in order to garner sympathy
>while also being 30 kg overweight and having iphones

Pic related is the art ranger wierdo

>fuck gypsies, i'm a liberal multikultist who for example doesn't mind muzzie immigrants or black people, but fucking gypsies man

Doesn't matter. On the day of the rope you will swing too.

I doubt it, unless it's stuff they've stolen.

I wonder how gypsies survived the USSR era. I can hardly imagine a lifestyle centered around begging, stealing, gibs and not working was tolerated by the commie authorities.

i tell them to fuck off whenever they ask me for money, sometimes I spit on them aswell
they always beg outside our stores, its fucking disgusting

>and feeding pigeons

Probably fattening the pigeons so they can kill and eat them later.

Gypsies never do anything out of kindness.

I experienced them in France. My first encounter with one was a woman who was well dressed and asked me in English "excuse me sir, do you speak English"?

I thought she was also a tourist, so I said yes. She then tries to get me to sign some fake charity sheet. She just wouldn't fuck off. After walking two blocks, I found a cop and she ran like crazy. Rinse and repeat for a week.

All of them can fuck off.

My whole country is gypsy

Yes, they're usually beggars and thieves. They are mainly annoying, they live in tents under roads and out in the woods.

>unless it's stuff they've stolen.
But once they steal any mobile phone, they would immediately got arrested or get traced.

What I rather presume is that they, whole gypsy people might be totally lacking of knowledge of internet. If even some members of them got information of outer world, they might be dubious at the righteousness of their own value and quit being gipsy.

They were kicked out by stalin, if I 'm jot mistaken.

>Gadzi (us) are like dumb cows to be milked for welfare and robbed because we don't know better.

sounds familiar

There are different kind of gypsies.
Apart from regular Roma (Rom in Italian) that lives in camps and steal, begs, scams, there are the Sinti people.
Contrary to Roma who came here in the last decades, the Sinti are in Italy since long time, many looks (and are) Italian.

Often they fake regular jobs in amusement parks but many are really dangerous criminals.

They are specialized in violent robberies and blowing up ATM machines with explosives.
I know one who lost his hand preparing a bomb and show it proudly.

They lives in clans and interbreed exclusively with other Sinti.
They are found mostly in north Italy and often lives in camps.

Don't many Roma where i live. One family of gypsies and they sell roses to drunken clubbers. Have some Irish gypsies though. Roma are cowardly, the Irish gypsies are brazen and violent theives. Some of the older heads of family will respect settled working class fathers the odd time, but not much more than that

I lurk in the /balk/ and /luso/

They are farmers and seamstresses here. Some sell cheese.

Isn't any gypsy in this thread?
I wanna hear genuine voice.

I don't think gypsies have internet access,considering they're always on the move. Fuck, I've read stories that they literally siphon power from electrical grids to avoid paying for utilities.

Are we being ..WATCHED?

>1 gyppo in my school
>Steals my brother's game boy
>I catch him
>Beat the shit out of him, had no idea of the repercussions
>By lunch time the school door had like 30 gyppos waiting for me
>Mind you, I'm just 12 years old
>School clerks don't let the gyppos in
>They start screaming racism, that we are opressive whites
>Portugal
>White
>Anyways riot police has to come to the school
>While they try to get me out they rush me and the police
>I get stabbed in the arm and had a rock thrown at my head
>Literally scared of going to school for two weeks, dad always called police

I got the reputation of being an alpha though, in school. I was just stupid and didn't know better.

In Paris I had some nectarines and oreos stolen by some gypos girls that then proceeded to eat them in front of me. I was absolutely devastated.

I have lived in a rural area my whole life so I have no bad experiences with gypsies irl. They are very annoying but very funny at the same on the internet.

Are they worse then Natives?

Nope