Why are niggers so fucking evil?

Why are niggers so fucking evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8e4_1441830622
liveleak.com/view?i=396_1269049847
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343225/Mona-Nelson-murder-Jonathan-Foster-Im-monster--I-love-kids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impulse-driven animals =/= Evil

Stop giving Evil a bad name.

It's called discipline, pussy.

Learned it from the white people

monkey brains

maybe she shouldn't have been a little shit

Shoulda discus thrown the kid in to the wall, little shit bird.

Whites do the exact same shit = that person is bad
Black woman does it = all blacks are evil

You sound foolish, mate

yea niggers are well known for being disciplined

Is that why the black murder rate is so high?

Its discipline?

We learned it from Master

lmao white people just put their kids in time out which is why they're such fucking entitled brats

There are white murderers too

dumb nigger

More of this needs to happen for it to lower.

You damn dirty apes!

>whites do the exact same shit
show me a video

hope she gets cancer

Low IQ + high testosterone

The same way someone with down syndrome is evil - they just lack any higher consciousness.

what that lil nigga do? eat the big piece of chicken?

I was at an airport once and saw a black family basically take turns spanking their 3-6 year old hard because he kept trying to wander off. I just watched in amusement.

Why do you assume the child did something wrong?

>all the alt leftist defending a child being beat
Holy shit the rumors are true

fpbp

Lions aren't evil for hunting and killing to survive. Dumb niggers aren't evil for acting like savages. It's just what they do. They couldn't help it if they tried.

because it's a nigger

I don't hate black people, I just like white people more

Every NFL/NBA player fears his momma, them lil niglets get beat 24/7 its the only way they keep them in line

there are no real statistical differences in testosterone levels between ethnicities

They get too brave so it strikes fear into their hearts early on, they're more worried about getting beat by their mothers than getting raped in jail.

Alpha as fuck

I know everyone's having a laff here but she really injured that child, like at the very least the kid sustained a pretty bad concussion. That's probably considered attempted murder if this happened in the USA

you're quite literally imagining things

They can't into abstract thinking
Future, duty, honor, responsability, thos words don't even exist in most african languages because they can grasp them as concepts

>what is gentrification

Are you saying niggers have their brains in their ass?

They are not more evil per se. They just cannot grasp long-term consequences.

liveleak.com/view?i=8e4_1441830622

liveleak.com/view?i=396_1269049847

It's not easy to find videos of people abusing kids that aren't in poor countries where no one gives a shit, but if you think whites don't kill and torture kids on an hourly basis like the rest of the world, you're highly delusional and downright retarded.

>whites cause the 2 most brutal wars in human history

Well war has happened since the dawn of man. Also Jews did it

>black person does something bad

FUCKING NIGGERS SUBHUMAN

I'm glad you fuckers are getting race mixed into oblivion

Yes, there are. Blacks on average have a 20+ geometric mean (ng/dl) over whites.

Blacks > Asians > Whites > Hispanics

Asians don't have tons of testosterone but don't have the ability to sythensize it very well.

>Single parents fuck like rabbits without the financial means to pay for them
>Some single parents have kids on purpose for the benefits
>Kids are then left to raise themselves which means they learn street slang and don't get a proper grasp on English or how to act like an adult
>They grow up turning into juvenile degenerates who think crime is the only way to live
>The schools aren't funded and are falling apart (metal detectors, poorly paid teachers, security guards)
>Democrats continue to pander to them promising to fix their problems for easy votes and give them bread crumbs (EX: The Stimulus Package)

That is nothing compared to the one which the a nanny from Africa steps and kicks a toddler for throwing up or 3 girls throwing an infant around on the floor like it was rag doll.

not high enough
>teach nogs to be more disciplined
>black-on-black murder rates triple
>black population plummets
>less and less nogs to thump each other
>black-on-black murder rate drops

do have tons of testosterone*

>it's called discipline, pussy.
>beating a practical baby with a weapon
lol

Maybe if niggers in western countries were that hard with their childrens maybe we wouldn't have so much problems with them tbqh

That was nothing compared to what the niggress is doing

English - Honor
Swahili - adumu
Hausa - Daraja
Somalian - Sharaf
Igbo - Nsọpụrụ

*takes nap*

the problem is way bigger than race.
people don't give a fuck about kids and if they do, they literally fuck em.

Did you get beat or are your parents(like you) the oreo nigs???

This

also a culture of mistrust against police fostered in these poor ghettos due to tradition. Police USED to be extremely racist, and that belief has persisted until today. Also been perpetuated in a modern sense by BLM. This culture of mistrust demotivates them from cooperating with police, and murders/domestic violence gets unsolved, gangs dont get caught, and the culture of crime continues.

>choking, hitting, squeezing a few months old baby is not the same as choking, hitting, squeezing a kid.
Okay, retard.

I read bestgore every now and then and the posts about niggers killing kids and whatnot for use in black magic rituals is really interesting to me. Horrible, but fascinating that jungle magic is alive in parts of the world.

They're born without souls just like Japs and Mudslimes

Yeah, that's why it's up to blacks to discipline them
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343225/Mona-Nelson-murder-Jonathan-Foster-Im-monster--I-love-kids.html

do you have a single fact to back this up

WHO DIS NIGGA