Sup I'm looking for that strip of an old spidey comic where a couple of mooks are discussing CRIME and he just pops up...

sup I'm looking for that strip of an old spidey comic where a couple of mooks are discussing CRIME and he just pops up above them with no disguise except a hat like "hey guise what are we talking about?"

other old and ridiculous spidey absolutely welcome too

I'm sorry I can't kick this thread off with more but I've been away a hella long time and lost my Sup Forums folder along the way.

check out fucking toku spidey tho

How? The fuck does that work?

I have no idea but the fucking cardboard flat appearance of the suit makes me lose it every time

There are No brakes on the rape train

Spider-Man a master of stealth

How did they not notice him he was on the fucking floor

Bump

pretty sure what your after is from the same story this one is

No one ever notices a spider until it's too late.

J.J iron man

Looks more like Iron Hitler.

Newspapers Spider-Man had a nonexistent spider-sense

Is that a coloring error?

KeK

hell yes, looks like it, thanks!

Why is there a giant Doom

No that is Web-Man

He does make good points against that no good wall-crawler

OP, I think the panel you're looking for is not an old Spider-Man strip. I feel like it's from Ultimate, or maybe just around that time

No

Spider-cest!

Is there some point in time where Spider-Man just becomes crazy weird?

I just recently decided to get into Marvel, and picked up the first Amazing Spider-Man epic collection. I was expecting silver age weirdness since it collects comics from the 60's, but it's all prettty serious business so far. Not that I'm complaining, it holds up pretty well.

Weird and shitty
He gives up his marriage to resurrect his 90 something year old aunt may

Welp, reverse image searching was a dead end but I did find hat stealing spidey.

I definitely feel like it was an old strip (at least looked like it) but I remember old AMS pretty well and can't think of when it'd be. I'll check the old Hammerhead arcs, I guess. Maybe it was SSM? I never read the offshoot titles of that time and really only found the strip in question through Sup Forums

What's your thoughts on clones and symbiotes?

Invasion of privacy nonexistent in marvel comics

Surprisingly enough, not until later. The 80s Clone Wars was a clusterfuck (but we got Ben Reilly out of it, at least) and then there was 90s EDGE carnage but by far the worst imo is Some of the older stuff like this still gets me pumped.

Can any of you guys recommend a definitive Spider-Man run to read, lately his ongoing been shit Parker being basically iron man is great in concept but fucking sucks I Their shitty execution

I basically checked out after the shit-fest that was spider-verse

Ditko
JMS (excluding lategame Quesada fuckery)

Wonder why spider was hiding downs their?

Has there ever been a definitive spider story with a beginning-middle-end

Agree. Otherwise, while Pete's my man who I grew up, I've got to say in retrospect his most well written moments were super on and off so I can't even remember specifics. So it leaves me with the other guys who have (had) the mantle.

Recently, Miles Morales is your best bet for a good Spidey and I did really like Spider-Man 2099 (who was Miguel O'Hara).

Yeah it's weird how constantly Medicare his stories have been as of late

Welp it's been a long day, in hitting the hay night everyone.

Okay, so I've pretty much given up on finding the strip unless an angel appears from the depths of Sup Forums but look at this shit, look at the fucking Spider-Mobile which I forgot about completely.

Clone Saga

The plot arc where Doc Octopus tries to marry Aunt May would have to rank pretty fucking highly on the list of weirdest plotlines

Why does baby spidy have an erection

And more importantly why is his penis so big

There's two bumps. Those are his legs.

Nah. Spider-man has two dicks. It's part of his powers. It's also why bitches love Spider-man.

Your a true gentleman Spiderman

And so the cycle of abuse continues

Oh god those wheels
It's glorious

No no the second bump is both his legs
Wait the spider body is not shaped that way
It's what this guy says

Still even for 2 there very large for a baby

That's not how spider-powers work.

I'm glad Spiderman shot the bible to keep the priest from being able to read it instead of shooting the priest in the mouth instead.

>Recently, Miles Morales is your best bet for a good Spidey

That really isn't saying much besides being a testament to how bad Spidey's gotten. Miles really needs a better writer outside Bendis.

I had the chance to get this on dvd at some convention last year. Now I see I clearly missed out

Why wouldn't there be a giant Doom? Welcome to Sup Forums.

But that would have precluded the cover's amazing pun