Why are euro cities so boring?

they're stuck in the past
wish we had more cities like in the US or japan

>Why are Euro cities so boring
>posts Dubai

Have you ever been to Dubai? It pretty much just a giant air-conditioned shopping mall. There is nothing interesting to do there. There is no cultural scene, no public life, no real sites apart from some huge glass dildos.

So not boring is having glass and metal towers.

Thanks by I prefer not. Our towers are next to the city.

>M-MUH CULTURE!
>m-muh old towns!
what are you, 60?
>It pretty much just a giant air-conditioned shopping mall
great, that's the point, go to the shopping malls, have fun, fuck girls, go skiing in the middle of desert

boring old fuck, kys

I bet you think your 50k village is better than Dubai

nice skyscraperlets

fucking euro poverty

>Our towers are next to the city.
You call that a tower?

and then there's these two under construction
JT is currently ~250m tall and DCT just rose above ground level, both will be complete before 2020

what about Warszawa?

>25m building
>800m antenna

kek

You have to be at least 18 to post here

What if I told you that a city can have both culture and shopping malls?

One is built for humans the other isn't

subhuman koreaboo

>mudshits have to compensate for their small dick size with le skyscrapers

current progress

updated pic
yes, euro cities are built for walking corpses who have nothing to do other than looking at old buildings haha

>yfw when it's actually true
>MEASURED, not self-reported
TINY

I can see that success breeds jealousy

fucking europoors!!

you can learn from dubai

>euro cities are built for walking corpses who have nothing to do other than looking at old buildings haha
that's why arab cities are so well-known for their nightlife

oh wait, that's those dead european towns with nothing to do

Subhuman Koreaboo

we have massive urbanized cities but europe have elegant old castles and beautiful villages i prefer to live in some small village in slovenia than gangnam district

comfy spots are only good for vacation, nothing more, it's a nuisance to live in some shithole, you're talking like that only because you live in a big city and the grass is greener, believe me

there's a reason many more people immigrate to the big cities than the other way around

i used to live in a neighbor of gangnam district for a while the people were cold and snobby as fug at least small village people have warmer hearts

Ah yes, dubai. Destination for all the tasteless nouveau riche twats and deanos what wish they were

kys, bugman

Euro cities are boring because most european countries grasp the concept of function over form, however i will give the US some respect because their roads are god tier

and they're less interesting to talk to unless you're a close-minded subhuman like them

fuck it, dude, you haven't experienced little village life, you don't really realise its shit

unless yeah, you like boring life and boring people

how do skyscrapers make a city less boring
it’s not like you own them or will go inside them ever anyway

>wish we had more cities like in the US or japan
please not

>believe me
>beliving an underage rage pole

>culture is boring
Music, parties, bars, restaurants, museums, theaters, cinemas, book stores, and so on.
All culture.

If i wanted a good night out, dubai would be the last place i'd consider. Can only drink alcohol in desginated areas. Drug policy will get you thrown in prison for years. No decent nightclubs to speak of. Get thrown in jail for kissing a girl.

At least here I can go to Fabric or xoyo, drop an E and have a sick night.

enjoying this post desu, it's fun