Baywatch floppe-

>Baywatch floppe-

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/02/10/the-rock-joins-critics-of-under-armour-ceos-trump-remark.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has to make back 6x it's claimed budget to cover marketing

[RAUNCHYness intensifies]

Don't worry FANS, EU #baybros will save it!

Hey guys, it's me ya boi Dwayne! People are loving this movie, I keep getting pics of people pissing themselves from laughter in movie theatres haha. Baywatch™ is a great movie and it has a 100% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Really great movie, the critics obviously don't care about the fans. Anyways, I got to go. Gonna see Baywatch™ for the 40th time.

Mantz just doesn't understand what a RAUNCHY and R RATED comedy is really like. It is for the FANS not for the CRITICS. Theaters across the country have reported my lil fans PISSING themselves in laughter. ;)

>Batwatch

Repeat after me:

PRESIDENT ROCK

America is tired of the Hollyjew

Embarrassing.

cringe

Can confirm. Here in Berlin I can't go out in public without hearing people EVERYWHERE having excited conversations in anticipation of #Baywatch!

>implying foreigners give a fuck about baywatch

fucking keked hard

Heard the streets of Berlin were FLOWING with PISS! That's what happens when you make a RAUNCHY comedy for the FANS! #NeverGiveUp #ProteinPancakes

>he's repeating one liners now

This thread is big & FUN - like me when I'm drunk!

Best scene in the movie XD

do all actors do this?

Can confirm, Ich bin ein berliner and Ahmed with Mustafa WOULDNT STOP talking about #Baywatch as they took turns on my girls. :afroamericanfistbump:

The actual show was a huge hit internationally

you are expected to shill for the shows/movies/things you work on, even if you hated it

What marketing?

I'm really glad that Sup Forums is a part of The Rock's Baywatch marketing team

We're FANS, this movie was made specifically for us you criticuck.

No. You're going to talk positively about stuff you work on if someone asks you or even advertise a bit yourself.
Going into e-fights with people that disagree is not normal on the other hand.

Not like this. Usually shilling is the press tour and maybe a couple of release date "remember to go see it" shout outs on social media. I guarantee that no one is paying the rock to argue with fans about whether they thought it was funny or not.

Jesus Christ, why is he so into this movie?

It would be a bigger hit in Germany with hasselhoff instead of the rock

They're never gonna break even with all the money they have to pay the rock for this twitter marketing

He put his own money on the line.

If I worked on anything for months then everybody starts shit talking it I would be annoyed and start defending it

WTF this one is just embarrassing as all hell. Is that even him putting this shit out? Seriously my estimation of this guy has plummeted since the whole Baywatch fiasco.

This meme is very bad. You should all do better.

>only one article online about this meltdown
if he was a republican or trump supporter this shit will all be over

Why is Sup Forums pushing this "The Rock is finished" narrative so hard? What am I missing here, is he a secret Ashkenazi or something?

Everybodies going crazy for this RAUNCHY lil summer meme. Theres a HUGE disconnect between meme fans and the meme critics (haters) right now.

This memes gonna be HUGE in europe, just you wait. Yo european baybros! give me a lil of what doc rock ordered and fistbump me brothas!

>Sup Forums

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?

This meme is BIG RAUNCHY FUN! It doesn't have to have the flexibility of baneposting or the nuances of raimiposting. Sup Forums is loving it!!! A RAUNCHY ROMP. Let's get #litty

No it's literally just The Rock saying some dumb stuff on Twitter and Sup Forums autists making a meme out of it.

Has Zack Snyder ever done this shit?

This

I'm literally pissing myself from laughing so hard at this raunchy little summer meme

No, this is The Rock doing wrestling shit. This is called "putting someone over." In this case he's putting over this movie.

Wrestling is about either humbling yourself to put someone over, or reaching a point where you get established guys to put you over. The Rock's habit as a superstar is to put over his co-stars- even if he turns heel.

take a break user

Why don't more actors make RAUNCHY lil blockbusters for the FANS like based Dwayne?

>sexist jokes
>transphobic jokes
>racist jokes
>fat shames
No wonder why critics hate it.

B+ isn't a good cinemascore. Most movies get between A+ and A-. B+ is considered on the brink. (B- is basically a fail, the scores are always very high.)

Many people are saying Baywatch is the funniest comedy in years. The critics will never understand.

>batwatch

is the rock drunk or something?

Zack Snyder stands by his work and doesn't flinch to criticism. Joss Whedon on the other hand...

>the one article was made because they assumed he was trump supporter because he is not dyel manlet cuck

I love The Rock as a personality and for his body, but his career so far has been nothing but mediocre shit.

It's like he skipped to the Kindergarden Cop stage of his career immediately. He hasn't made one action masterpiece yet. Hercules could have been his Conan. He hasn't made A Terminator, a First Blood. Arnold's movies were popcorn entertainment but they were kick-ass serious action movies, and fucking well made.

Why isn't he doing Edge Of Tomorrow type shit, or a remake of The Raid or something, or something awesome? He's always the best part of his movies, because most of everything else around his movies pretty much sucks balls. There's not meat or potatoes to his movies, it's just popcorn.

It doesn't have to be R-Rated or gritty, either.

Oh honey...

his best role was the mummy 2 lol

France here! We are all ready and excitement is seriously tingling in the air right now the whole country is buzzing for this AMERICAN ROMP comedy. #baywatcheurotour2017

see you all at the cineplex! ciao!

I love The Rock, but this was cuck shit:

cnbc.com/2017/02/10/the-rock-joins-critics-of-under-armour-ceos-trump-remark.html

He fucking blasted the CEO of the company who makes his $300 lifting shoes for saying "Trump could be good for business?"

Keep your politics in your pocket, Dwayne

>litty
lol, fucking faggot

Because sadly nobody wants to make those movies any more

Just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

haha nice bro. Hope you brought some mops!

Yeah, just doesnt connect w/ critics.Love to give back to the FANS. This ones for Fans. Thx for FAN LUV!

why is the rock acting like a bitch about this shit flick
wasn't he the highest paid actor last y?ear

The closest stuff to that coming out today is capeshit

Where my #LITTYBROS at?

This HOT summer romp is busting straight through your cineplex screens and leaving the aisles flooded!

If they could measure a film's success by gallons of urine filling the foyer rather than box office revenue or critical consensus this film would be Numbero uno my brothas!

brofist me my #baybro and get ready to get RAUNCHY!

LIFES A BEACH

>Americans falling for their own meme

Hey CUNT, seen any good movies lately?

No, it's The Raid, it's Edge Of Tomorrow, it's Looper (which was gay, but the type of movie that should be made), even the first Jack Reacher.

rock pls, take your gigantic paycheck gracefully
don't defend the fast money garbage

God I can't wait till he is president and gulags all the media and their critics

HAIL DWAYNE. HAIL VICTORY

Ha, Berlin tomorrow BRO! this Raunchy lil R-Rated summer comedy blockbuster had me PISSING on my own mouth. Shirt off in the movie theater. There were laughs and claps at the appropriate time and EVERYONE was getting #litty ;)

>that twerk scene set to LMFAO's party rock
I actually peed myself a little bit! Wow that part was LAUGH OUT LOUD RAUNCHY!

Now I know I am a Canadian (and NOT an AMERICAN!), but me and my bros up north have been PISSING our pants over this RAUNCHY FUN and HILARIOUS Summer COMEDY!
Baywatch™ is nothing but a BEACH BLAST of a GOOD TIME! It is sad to me that there is such a disconnect between the audience members who ROLL WITH IT and these critics that need to loosen UP!

It's a FUN TIME SUMMER TIME for all! ... oh! and you ARE gonna get all WET!!

#batwatch #soaked
#LITTY

Did he invest some of his money in this flick or something? Why does he care so much?

He bought a bunch of shares for a urine cleaning company.

Doesn't Da Rock have 20 more movies lined up? Why is he shilling Baywatch so hard? If it bombs, he can just move on.

those are 20 baywatch sequels

Big and fun for you

>all these niggas getting worked-shoot by Hollywood Rock

based Rock laying the smackdown on overweight loser critics

This is a good meme, #brochachos

sounds funny

#baywatch was much more popular in countries outside of #america

I don't fucking get it..did someone take over his fucking account, did he snort/smoke/eat drugs? the fuck is happening..

He's just trying to stay relevant, as usual.

just got back from Viewing that Comedy Kino

I can confirm its a urinating good time for the whole family.

There I was sitting in the dark theater. Wearing my Jean Shorts and Sandals (my regular theater fashion).
its a non stop laugh riot. actually its too many laughs because i missed some jokes when the entire audience were guffawing uncontrollably. About half way into the showing i felt a warn wet sensation on my bare feet. I looked down and noticed a steady stream of urine washing down over my feet.
By the third act the piss stream turned into a mighty cataract of warm yellow liquid

He's obviously drinking his pain away

Word of warning to the fans: do not go see Baywatch if you have a weak bladder!

He's invested fuckloads into producing it and is now having a fit because it's gonna bomb

>it's another snowflake alt-reichers make up a forced meme to insult brown people episode

This retard thought Hercules could be his Conan. Hired Brett Ratner instead of John Milius. The difference is Arnie worked with talented visionaries like Verhoeven, Cameron, McTiernan, instead of lazy studio hacks. He deserves all the trash he's getting.

What are some essential The Rock movies? I'm in the mood for some silly shit. I've only seen Mummy 2, Scorpion King, and The Other Guys. I've never seen a The Fast and the Furious movie.

>hasn't seen the kino and the furious series

I hear Baywatch™ is urinatingly good!

does Sup Forums have irc?

I need a name here

Are you mentally challenged in any way?

> >It has to make back 6x it's claimed budget to cover marketing
>What marketing?

Shhh!

recently went to the cinema here in berlin to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.
they had build a giant fucking set in front of the cinema with sand, beach chairs and gigantic posters to advertise the film.
All I could think about was the 2 second ad I saw for the movie where they mentioned snapchat.
thats really all I needed to see, fucking kill me