ITT: We Cavepost

Me think 10,000 BC good year for us.

Marble make no good rock carving, focus too much on appeal to berry-pickers. female Mightor no make sense. but BC make new story with old Sun-Man. Man of Bats carved like neanderthal, no use smart t only club villain. Me wonder why he no rape painted fool

Boy-who's-ten-sisters-all-live is good cave painting. Me hear it for berry-pickers but me know it good cave painting for hunters like me. Two-Leg Animal Tribe good as well, but me no know if Rabbit and Fox can really make hunters together.

Sun-man fights Man of Bats was disappointing campfire dance-story. BC can make good dance-story, but tribe of rabbit brothers no let them. they hire snyder. Snyder no good hunter, he try to hunt with axe and hack. Marble's Feige better, he know he need to carry spear and have point. Captain Caveman:tribal dispute was GOOD dance-story, and every dancer had good dance. Me am mad that Shaman Strange could not find real Eastern-tribesman or at least paint normal-man's face yellow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmO3d57g4g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

caveshit was a mistake, it nothing but trash.

Shaman Moore was right all along, why BC no listen to him?

Shaman Moore no real Shaman, just mean old man with beard. shaman Moore knew what BC was doing, he just ignore them. Shaman Moore say they no use his people, but all his carvings use other people's people

Granite Son-of-Morris better cave-painter than Shaman Moore. Talk to men in sky, see world-on-top-of world.

Gaiman best of all.

>he am read rock carving of big too
>he am not read 2000BC
>laughingneanderthals.cavepainting

I appreciate this thread

HE SPEAK TOUNGE OF TOMORROW PEOPLE
SMASH HIM

lines all wrong this drawn by good artist GREAT ARTIST Steve DitStone

he do good DC work (Dinosaur Comics)

Who win in fight, Sun-Man or Sun Wukong?

What think of Sunset Warchief pledging oath to Octopus spirits? Many upset, but me think good.

Marble only care about shocking listeners with stupid changes to well loved dance-stories. They not make good dance in many winters.

Big-two is mammoth dung. Me quit listening to them and go to Midnight Four-Legs or Painting Dances instead

What be your favourite painting from many moons ago?
I like short-pale-man.
Small white wolf is cute,and makes me go haha

me like painting of Sun-Man when he lift up boulder.

Boy With Ten Sisters be good carving. Many lines, much good war paint. Boy not berry picker, take spear to help Ten Sisters many times. Many like Witch Sister, say Witch Sister is best sister. She sing many songs, speak with many ancestors.

Good cave goddess carvings always difficult to do since Men With Serpent Tongue appear. Me is confused how spear not hit deer. Me think Men With Serpent Tongue have bad spear, perform bad ritual. This bad hunting since we see good hunting. Old carving of Star Of Fire and Black Bird Witch was good hunt. Many perform sacrifice to two cave goddesses, make good hunt, see many things.

Me not understand Carving Net. Carving Net bad shamans, take old Triple Goddesses and make new. But new much bad, even berry pickers say so. Running Bear tribe make many sacrifices to old Triple Goddess, but even Bear say new Triple Goddess not same. Bad war paint and carving. Powerful old witches not return to sing songs, Crackling Shaman not there to interpret voice of spirits. Man Who Mounts Crescent Moon very angry, old Triple Goddess teach hunt as child and how to sharpen spear.

>implying Sun-Man fight Man of Bats was bad

Snyder may hunt different, but very effective.

Marble and BC finally have fire dance with female lead dancers. It be 9984, take them long enough

Me visit old cave, see first Talking Dog totem. Talking Dog powerful fetish, make shamans do idols for many moons. Gang Of Five powerful hunting party, banish many evil shamans. Me like Man Of Traps, Man Of Traps wear many masks, have many furs but always same shaman sing song.

Sun-Man fight Man of Bats be VERY bad. Almost like eating wrong berries: Me shit allover my cave for a week

Me no get why so many angry with new carving of Captain Caveman secret hunting for Many-Serpent -Tribe.
It clearly is temporary. Won't last a moon. Captain Caveman be probably setting up trap because great hunter, or head been shammaned

Who worst character in Sun-Man fight Man of Bats?

Me can't decide between Evil Ginger and Useless Ginger.

Why is cave painting Arrow so bad?

People who mad don't read cave carvings, they just like to make angry Messenger Birds carvings. Sometimes make me want to draw emblem of The Screaming Frog.

Golden Witch steal the campfire dance's totem. Now it slave to noisy berry-pickers in heat

I understand no everybody see cave carvings. I don't want all people to see them. Secret art only for special hunters.
but they just be hard headed like granite. any caveman with propper head can realise carving not finished yet. many things to change

today I find two new carved paintings I never seen before

>Funny-Ugly-Man Hunts Marble World
>Painted Clown: The Caveman Who Laughs

My carving shamman recomended I find them. They good?

>rock carving board
>men speak of campfire dance-story

when we get new board for campfire dance-story based on rock carving?

board just be full of man in mask posters

me hate bc logo

>bc carvings
>boor carvings carvings

so dumb. so dumb now me ANGRY

bump

with rock

Me enjoy carving of man bat. Why doesn't man bat unga bunga white faced man?

>Me wonder why he no rape painted fool

kek

this

Shiny Rock Boy is other-tribe-across-river cave painting. We no like other-tribe-across-river. Go back there.

Young Triple-Goddess revolutionary cave-painting. me sad it no longer looked at

Why am you post painting of me?
You am making sympathy magics of me?

>when Neanderthals say "just like cave paintings!" when watching dance-story
>nothing like cave paintings
>they not even see cave paintings
Why?

>give Captain Caveman a man-mate
But man-mate for woman? Captain Caveman MAN, not woman!

>when big-nose tribe attempt to force dark-skin hunters into cave painting
Let artist do what he want!

>But man-mate for woman? Captain Caveman MAN, not woman!
me think they mean boy-mate. better then woman-mate

tfw cave invasion with no warriors for protection

Warriors why leave?

Me like carving of tiny tiger.
But me sure is that it is just copy of other cavepainting.

Fun fact: the human brain was 500cc 10,000 years ago and is 350cc today, ergo cavemen were smarter on average than people today

what you think of Marble dance-story saga? it good? it bad?

How about you ask in dance-story cave instead of cave painting cave? Nobody want you here.

>1500cc
>1350cc

Fuck im tired

cheftain say dance story ok to post in cave

Chieftan wrong
Wrong chieftan
I am chieftan now
Now you wrong
Hahaha

"You not sun! You not even man!"
-Man of Bats

>Enter cave
>Chief is look at cave paintings, no see me
>Me ask if he know where thing are
>He hear me grunt, he see me
>Chief see me am berry picker
>He jump from cave painting and pull vine to hit spark rocks, fire gets bigger and he start howling
>Grunts: 'BERRRRRY PICKERRRRR'
>Every hunter in cave go run at me
>Hunters push me to dirt
>All hunters take turns mating me>
>Hunters grunt that me a 'no real cave painting looker' and other grunts
>The sun move far across sky before hunters tired and let me go
>Me gather broken loincloth and walk slow out of cave, and chief grunts at me: "UGH OOG, AND BITCH ROCK IS MAMMOTH DUNG!"

"Your mother also Martha?"

"Martha? Why say name 'Martha?'"
"Is his mother!!"

how Sun Man Man of Bats half-brother?

Only great shamans appreciate tiny tiger. Fat tiger be a carving of inferior quality, no shamanism in it. tiny tiger full of deep message from ancestors and secret ways to become succesful shaman and hunter. Small minds who only hunt with stick and not secret shaman skill don't get it.

Any cavemen here fans of Hunters who Watch-Over us? It need more cave paintings, maybe even a dance-story. Need to learn how Skull Man got his skull.

Shaman Child and Spirit Tiger best cave-painting. Made by Painter-Who-Stays-In-Cave-For-Fear-Of-Others.

Me like when Shaman Child hits Hair-Like-A-Sloth with cold mud ball.

Also like when Big Mouth tells Shaman Child spirit-truths.

Much meaning, teach many things to all.

Fah. Me unga like Ugly Small Tiger best.

Why is star rock liked by many? It just full of berry pickers who only lie down with other berry pickers. The followers are all demons. Painting go no where even after 3 herdings of painting. Me think it only for tribe T' Um blr over by river

BC have new cave painting tale where Great Blue Shaman from Hunters-who-watch-over-us create all of the BC world. What you guys think?

Me think Man of Bats going to defeat Great Blue Shaman in the end. Man of Bats clever hunter who can dig trap for anybody if he have enough time.

Rockbogga Sweetrock add too many cave lesbians to Stoog Ooginverse. Me think she is berry picking Social Justice Hunter-Gatherer.

Boulder best rock, Stone a shit

Hunter have mammoth dung taste. Hit yourself with rock. Hard.

Its good painting. always watch after big hunt. Me have lion soul so no scared to look a little berry picker me think you insecure. Just don't like they broke big red rock into smaller water and fire rock. big red rock was good hunter now she only talks about mating dance.

Man of Bats be wiser or more foolish depending on cave painter. G'uff G'onz not channeling true spirit of cave painter when depict Man of Bats sit on Wisdom Log in Nightside Skirmish painting

Me think Man of Bats beating Great Blue Shaman be too silly.
Man of Bats is great hunter but we must stop the bat self-pleasing

Shaman Moore am dig cave UNDER cave. Am have TWO TIMES CAVE. Hear old sleep under thoughts, room for snake idol, many cave paintings. Son of Morris just mushroom eater who am only dream of self and want own campfire dance-story.

me greatly enjoy Deepest Cave Hunter in Deepest Cave. Very sad Skull-and-Gorilla-Painter doesn't want to do more Deepest Cave unter carvings though

Shaman Pavog, Me am chief CIA

perhaps he want to know why you spear a man before throwing him down a cliff?

It would make very much hurting

you hunter of big size

For oog

That's by Tom Kazcynski, right? That comic was cool, with the cave-men film and all that. His stuff is so "high concept".

You am tribe-mate now. Join on hunt, unga bunga sister any time.

Me enjoy some-tomorrow carvings of Horn God with Ax and Smelly Runt, and many-tomorrow carvings of Stone Chin Man of Eagle most.

Traveler from tomorrowland! Do know Rip the Hunter?

Fuck you cavemen, me thinks you like big long rock up own ass. Oonga boonga, mother fucker.

What you thinks of my potential mates?
You thinks that it would ruin life?
I have many naked painting of these mates in my cave
How is my taste in mates?

>All this cavespeak in thread
Me haven't had good laugh since I smash big cat with rock

Purple shiny rock is best, you mammoth-fucker

PAINTING GIRLS NOT REAL

YOU RUINING CAVE PAINTINGS

Hill King, me like.
Hank, Hill King.
Good Hank.
Funny, me laugh.

me no understand this "puh-ten-tee-al" thing
me like berry-picker, me bash head with club, me drag into cave, we mate

>he into fat rock
Ug

me think Conan is very good and realistic painting of the future

tiger-stripes rock best rock. she strong hunter who uphold tribe values

Fat rock have big tits, not like your twig white rock

me think it too fantasy some times
>fighting berry-pickers
that just not happen. hunters hunt. berry-pickers pick berries and make food

thankful Conan is just cave painting

>tastes of mammoth dung

orange big hair rock have the biggest

I don't, no. Sorry. What's Traveller From Tomorrowland?
That is definitely a Tom Kazcynski drawing in OP's image.

What do tribe think of painting of woman with big brow?
I think she is best mate

>me like Pearg
>imply
This best rock

Conan use sharp club made of metal. Cave painters not know how weapons work.

Me think this cave painting get cave life wrong

Too much dungposting going on in cave.

Not like old days.

Warner got new man who love grain

No more hack for turkey, save us grain chief

They're cave painting anog. They can't provide you child. Me tried many moons.

Witch doctor had to pack bloody spear in skin and dung to heal. Couldn't hunt so had to gather with mother.

>See offspring that resembles this cave drawing
What you do in situation?

Me like Web bug Man but it's pain. Dumba Slat-u make no good Web bug Man rock carving

youtube.com/watch?v=EmO3d57g4g4
Me been watching strange paintings
Me thinks that it cute as my offspring
10/10 would listen again

>primitives still enjoy cave paitings
Heroic epics of Akkad are miles ahead of this drivel. Get on with the times and enjoy fine art instead of caveshit. The age of BC and Marble is over.