Sweden YES

A Swedish municipality starts a new integration project, paying 14-15 year olds 50SEK/H to consort with rapefugees during their summer vacation.

>Hon får 50 kronor i timmen för att umgås med invandrare när Svenljunga kommun skapar integration med 50 ungdomar i åldrarna 14 och 15 år, födda i Sverige och utomlands.

Do we get to be mad when the first girl is raped? Or should we just be glad that she got payed.
Should this be considered taxpayer-funded prostitution of minors?
Or am I just jealous that no qt 14-15 wants to hang out with me during summer?

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/ungdomar-far-betalt-for-att-umgas

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.am/library/Qreakan/shwedia.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

why are you shilling this shit though?

alla vet att sverige är kört ändå

What could possibly go wrong?

what's wrong with that? could you be... a racist?! bigot!

If i will paint my face with nuttela and go to Sweden will i get teen sweedish pussy for free?

What a magnificent and well thought out idea!

jesus fuck are you fucking serious? Goddamn. This is getting closer to straight up genocide now.

Swedish pussy belongs to the big brown refugee cock!

Most likely, yes
If not, just rape 'em and leave, it's not liek the police is going solve the crime

so go get it, it's the middle of the day, perfect raping time.

I already fucked one Swedish girl this summer, thank god the age of consent is 15 here lmao

Sweden is basically funding ISIS, they should be held accountable for it

I should travel to Sweden... Image all that Nordic pussy I will get.

FUCKING BRILLIANT.
The media can't call it rape if they paid for it. Now they're just prostitutes.
SWEDEN YES

thats why its called

>Stockholm-syndrome

>payed

>payed to consort with

We didn't call them that back in the day

Me on the right.

damn shes fat

what a time to be alive, so tolerant

And youll be giving all the Svens something to jack off to later.

4you.

That's racist. Who knows what horrors they've been through?

>Should this be considered taxpayer-funded prostitution of minors?
exactly this

Unexpected delivery of bantz by Norway.
nice :D

I think we were greentexting something like this several years ago.

>Sup Forums predicting the future since 2011

>it's now a top story on /r/the_donald

>Do we get to be mad when the first girl is raped
Nah they wont rape anyone, bracelets will be handed out to all the girls before going. Nothing matters more to Sweden than protecting it's women and children.

>50 SEK/h
>14-15 years old
Basically child slavery. Future sex slaves for rapefugees.

This will lead to more rapes, (sexual) assaults and petty crimes.

This is in our interest Sup Forums.

And confirmed by kek.

To be fair, isn't 50 SEK/H standard pay for teenagers? I think that's what I made during my first summer job when I was 16ish and working in a factory.

>Basically child slavery. Future sex slaves for rapefugees.
The Swedish state is disrupting the grooming gang industry.

Are you fucking serious?

All right this is how you deal with these shits. Speaking as a Muslim - ask them to recite the Koran Ayat for Marriage. These are grown men.

If they can't tell them to go to Hell and never @you or your wife's son ever again. I had to jump through ropes of fucking fire to go on a DATE when I was 16.

That's why I was so happy with my first white girl - no hoops and she really did take care of me. She was brilliant.

These fucks are not entitled to your girls. Kill them or send them packing. Ungrateful shitheads.

YOU SHALL ALL DIE!

How bad is jailtime in Sweden?

I ask because we always hear about how Scandinavian prison is better than the average free life in Brazil. Should that be the case, I would seriously consider do something for my country if I were a Swede.

*thicc

>The vast majority have never been in a canoe and canoe sway precariously in the water when they are pushed out of the country.
>pushed out of the country

oh if it were only so.

Nah legalizing it.
>Look, no crime wave now, we have integrated them Sven! Takbir!

>Be Sven
>Work give away all my moneys in taxes
>So your 15 year old daughter can hang with "15" year old syrian children(up to 40, it's not allowed to ask if the "person" looks below 40, because then he is a child)
>finance rapefugee shit while lit relatives are getting killed and raped, women, children I'm sure we'll see babies too

Fucking firebomb it already, all of it

Not bad at all. If you're a refugee child you essentially get off scot free. The worst crimes will land you a few months in jail at most ages 15-18, less than that no punishment at all.

Try paying one

yeah between 40-60, usually 40 if its through kommunen

>How bad is jailtime in Sweden?
1. It's nonexistant basically
2. Jails are like hotels
3. Swedes won't do shit though, they are not brave enough. They consider stuff like breaking a window to be the open shot of a race war.

w-what exactly do they mean by consort?

>They consider stuff like breaking a window to be the open shot of a race war.

they obviously meant 'contort', like that enriched young nature loving swedish lady in OP's picture.

They even make threads about this and consider it a major hapening.

What is consorting? Googme gave me some queen shit

So which country should we pity the most right now?

Germany, Sweden or France?

Trick question, none of them deserve pity.

hang out
spend time
socialize
"typically with the disapproval of others"

Does that not count as treason? Isn't there something about aiding the enemy in times of war, and hasn't ISIS openly and repeatedly declared war on the west and all of these countries specifically?

Poland. Be concern about our country, not westerners.

Is there some secret award given to the Swedish politician who says the most outlandish, nation-destroying, idea? Each statement is worse than the last.

I doubt Sweden has that kind of laws.

It should be considered a abject betrayal of Swedish youth.

> Come on lil' Hans, put this sign up in the stadium, or DON'T YOU LIKE BLACKS???"

kek maybe.

>ywn fuck a young Barbara Eden up the ass

why live

>A Swedish municipality starts a new integration project, paying 14-15 year olds 50SEK/H to consort with rapefugees during their summer vacation.

>paying little swedish girls to spend time alone with adult male muslim war refugees

Why cant the refugees hang out with adult swedish social workers trained to deal with refugee problems, why the fuck would you pay teenage girls to be alone with them?

How does an entire govt have a cuck fetish?????????

you gotta be fucking kidding me
>checks article
>its real
state sanctioned underage whorehouse
goddamnit

They dident mean shit, they never even used the word

You see OP knows how to craft a message to get the desired effect

and judging by your response it worked

(actually the word umgås could be translated into consort, but the actual meaning of the word is to "socialize" "hang out" or "spend time with"
since consort has a very derogatory tone to it while umgås does not)

Worried Norway will copy them?

You don't get the prize unless you actually put those ideas into practice, the prize being a multicultural society free of hate.

it means to spend time with someone but usually in a derogatory term i.e that it is not approved that you spend time with them

"consorting with the enemy"

also 10 more seconds on google and adding the word definition would do some wonders user

>the actual meaning of the word is to "socialize" "hang out" or "spend time with"
So there's a separate charge for 'extras'?

i know the way out of all this mess!!!

we need to really piss off russians, so they can nuke us faster

it's satire?it has to be satire

Aren't you guys white?

This is nothing weird at all. International private law works like this everywhere. Only thing is most countries don't have to deal with the shitskins. Furthermore, applying sharia means that the marriage is valid and that the shitskin woman won't be left penniless when they actually separate.

>taco bell

SWEDEN YES!!! Always a step ahead. Yo guys really show us the way to go.

can someone swedish please tell me its satire D:
also if you guys need help in the racewar just ask

TRANSLATION FROM A REDDIT:

>
[–]IzzehehSWE 2 points 13 minutes ago
Here's a translation (excuse typos and errors, feel free to correct me):

Svenljunga county saw that the "gangs" were grown in the society. Now they're trying a whole new way to create integration: paying youth from different countries to socialize with each other.
"The sades part is that we need to pay for this bgecause we've done funny things as well, it's not all hard work or so." says Magdalena Hautala.
She gets 50 sek (5~euro) an hour to spend time with immigrants when Svenljunga creates integration with 50 youths aged 14 and 15 born in Sweden and foreign.
Gets a visit to the Tivoli in Gothenburg
For three weeks the first group has been taught about democracy, equality and wellfare. Now they're learning about the Right of public access. The one's who are refugees however don't get paid, since they couldn't get a work permit. Instead they're being compensated in form of visiting the Tivoli.
"You can turn things around but as we see this those youths do a very good job in teaching about their cultures and gain increased understandability for each other" says project manager Kristina Sunebrand.
"Compensation is something good to lure them with" she added.
Lends canoes
Svenljunga boyscouts lends out canoes. Most of them have never been in a canoe and the canoe twist and turns a lot in the water when they're pushed ashore. On the other side of the lake in Svenljunga the scouts has a small cabin where the kids learn to cooperate with nature.
"Do you know where you're allowed to go in the nature?" a boyscout leader asks. Nobody knows...

> Payment or not, the project seems successful, Aian Houseen from Somalia has been in Sweden for three years and she's learned alot, both about the Swedish Society and those born here. Three weeks ago she only had two Swedish friends, now she has five.
"I wasn't scared, I think that it's good that people care bout us foreigners. We're all equa"l - Says Aian Houseen.
Understand eachother
Magdalena Hautala agrees.
"I thought it would be harder to make contact and so but I've realized that we youngsters are drawn to the same things and laugh at the same things" she says.
"You easily understand each other even if you're from other cultures".
God that took a while translating. It seems like and I hope that only girls spend time with girls and boys with boys. Mix genders = raping time.

Nope. When this inevitably leads to tears I'm sure the Swedish dialogue police will handle the situation.

Found it! They do have them until the crazies manage to dismantle the laws. Weak as shit though, 4-10 years for treason.

On Treason, etc.
Section 1
A person who, when the Realm is at war:
1. obstructs, misleads or betrays those engaged in the defence of
the Realm, or who inveigles into them mutiny, disloyalty or
dispiritedness,
2. betrays, destroys or damages materials or property of
importance for any aspect of its defence,
3. procures military manpower, materials, property or services
for the enemy; or who
4. commits any another criminal act,
shall, if the criminal act is of a nature to cause considerable
harm to any aspect of defence of the Realm or furnish the enemy
with considerable assistance, be sentenced for treason to
imprisonment for a fixed term of not less than four years and at
most ten years, or for life. (Law 1986:645)

>parliament.am/library/Qreakan/shwedia.pdf

>or furnish the enemy
>with considerable assistance, be sentenced for >treason to
>imprisonment for a fixed term of not less than four years

Time to start figuring out how to file this shit, Sweden. I'm not sure how it works over there but might as well try. It could be as easy as filing some papers at the courthouse.

I need that video, did she do more videos after she got chubby?

>It seems like and I hope that only girls spend time with girls and boys with boys. Mix genders = raping time.
Can someone post THE webm?

>treason is a thing in Europe

kek

request sause too

Think we'll be a-ok

>16 and work in factory
why?
>ibn4 poorfag

>kommunen
we pratar english här. It är called municipality

why is kek always right?

You'll come back any second now, you have to. I believe in you Europe!

Only when they find it convienant.

lolno, it's over for them.

... any second now...

This is pathetic...

Swedish men are literally amateurs when it comes to be a man.

An amateur male. They're really pushing the boundaries of faggotry here.

What the fuck. I like my Swedish bro's, what fucking bullshit is this now

There better be some consequences for the people who came up with this retarded shit when the girls inevitably get hurt/raped

I really hope sweden collapses soon so we can finally send in the military and start ordering airstrikes

Nah they'll just take that for free.

Can't you just make revolution? I'd personally help

A woman was just sexually assualted by 9 migrants in the town of Nässjö.

Read her story here

kikebook.com/rosa.vidarsdottir/posts/10157411562225107?pnref=story

>They're really pushing the boundaries of faggotry here.
What do you expect? They are Swedes after all.

>fat lexi, best lexi
Prove me wrong; pro tip you can't!