Memetic warfare

We meme happenings into existence. Praise KEK, ask and you shall receive. Let our memes become reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0
rt.com/news/353718-germany-terrorism-arrests-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope in a civil war in Europe in the next year

This. Free Europe from the (((leadership))).

Last night I had a dream that I went on to Sup Forums and the latest happening was Germany had issued out a mandatory vaccine against zika on their population. Only it went wrong and 3000 people died.

Mass shooting in Canada

Then Trudeau will say Canada won because "if you kill your enemies they win"

Oh shit. I also dreamt that there was this airborne virus and I was concealing/protecting myself from the infected.

We need a big happening in Germany PLS KEK

Praise KEK, you plebs. Praise KEK!

We recognize that which is to come and lend our support to its hastening. Such is the truth of the ancient magic and gods.

We have however awakened Kek and the Kekian religion is on the rise. Anyone who believes in the power of the collective will agree.

PRAISE

It's going to be us next.

PURR is only praised by repeating digits

fuck off illegal immigrant

BE GONE! Heretic.

dubs means terrorist attack in France or Belgium
trips means attack somewhere else in europe
quads means attack in the US

attack= 10+ dead

KEK has spoken. Praise be upon KEK.

Peace be upon you Kek, O joyful bosomed one, the cold, the moderate in humidity, thou the clean, thou the beautiful, thou the aromatic, thou the generous in joy, Owner of jewels, gold, happiness, dancing, singing, art, leisure and music, musician, strike the strings of the lute to make music. Playful one, joker, lover of friendship and of leisure and entertainment, the just, the drunk, the passionate for relaxation and happiness, the passionate for marriage. I call upon you with all your names Zahra, Anaheed, Tiyana Surfah, in the name of all the upper gods of the firmament, in the name of Bitaael your vizier, please protect the people of this earth from the evil that has named itself Clinton which is cruel to the animals of this world

the fourth reich will rise again

Do some research into human trials on vaccines.

Don't ever, ever take an experimental (read: not on the market and unchanged for 10,000 doses) vaccine.

rawling for kek's glory
their system thinks my post is spam. we need another vessel

PURR could be blessed by KEK. Only time will tell, but your digits didn't seem like it.

I SPOKE THE TRUTH AND WAS VERIFIED
NO VACCINES FOR TRUE KEKIANS UNTIL PROVEN SAFE
PRAISE

Dubs, KEK confirms it true.

Come KEK, and consume this ordered world, this controlled world, so blessed chaos and madness shall reign until the stars themselves grow cold and weary, and all thing shall return to the beginning!
Kekthulu f'triggen!

Please make a world full of humans with decency and morals happen. A world in which people are not full of hate for each other. A world in which I do not have to be scared for my loved ones.

Great European Civil War

Shillary and Drumpf assassinated

fuck off

Yes Kek bring forth the end times. Consume the cosmos in the smokeless flame. Let the stars die and let the illusion of reality fall.

Germany....you've changed

If this post ends in dubs, the clathrate gun will fire and this fucker's gonna burn down.

Penis

Praise KEK! May he protect all anons and innocent plebs of the world from the coming happenings.

But a reroll doesn't count

Why aren't we trying to meme another roach coup? Or another collapsing crane at Mecca?

Is kek homosexual?

Oh wow. Slanns were always my most favorite race in whole fantasy. Warhammer creators must have felt a birthing memetic force. Dubs! Praise Kek!

New happening in germany tomorrow, praise KEK!

Having happenings happen so close to home and rapefugees roaming through the streets snapped me out of my naive wish for destruction. I have too many women and girls I love living here. Whenever they are alone on the streets, I am worried now. A war won't make me feel safer for them.

I really just wish everyone would come back to their senses. Sadly, I realise that too many subhumans are already fucked beyond repair. If I could I'd exterminate every single bad person with my own hands.

Meant for you

Kek wills the assassination of Angela Merkel by a refugee.

No prasie, no happenings. Praise KEK you cunts. Praise KEK!

Our lord sleeps today. Emails detailing sales of SACs from HRC to Saudi Arabia released tomorrow.

SAPs*

Abundance for all Sup Forumsacks
Destruction of all mental restraint
Opportunity made manifest
Liberation from parasitic whores
Freedomâ„¢ to do whatever we desire

Praise KEK

Next happening in Germany please, make them bleed this time.

reichfag:
>subhumans are already fucked beyond repair
>exterminate with my own hands
I was worried for a moment, but everythings back to normal.

Praise KEK, and you shall receive.

yes, this!
make my fellow idiots wake up!

Kek, please, give unto us the love Trump receives. We shall return it in multiple.

Please kek, strike down hillary.

Semites need not apply

He's both sexes at the same time, so I don't think he cares. Maybe it's an indication that the Kek is here and not Kauket.

kekshitters are one of the worst things to happen to this site. I hope you're happy, shill.

Warhammer creators were actually influenced by the Chaos Magick developed by people like Austin Osman Spare and Peter J. Carroll.

KEK grant me dubs

MEMETIC BATTLEGROUPS

REPORT IN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

>a fucking leaf
No wonder you could not understand the greatness of Kek.

Jews hate kek and his earthly manifestation pepe

May chaos consume this world, especially canada.Praise KEK!

Dubs are easy, watch this

They fear the memes. The next attack will be a big one.

Nothing will wake our numbed down, brainwashed sheeple. Not enough to make anything change. Our politics are corrupt and our people weak willed.

Praise

My face when I keep making these kek images.

I hope the happening is in Germany. If digits it's Merkel-related.

Underestimating the power of KEK is dangerous and blasphemous. Forgive him KEK for he is an Aussie.

Nothing has happened, nor is or will ever happening.
Praise KOT

>Bill Clinton will pass away through illness
>Shillary will snap and be exposed
>Trump will win the presidency
KEK WILLING

MEME WHAT THOU WILL SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW

DUBS IS THE LAW, DUBS UNDER MEMES

>Liberty stands for freedom, all hail the flag that sets us free...

Okay how the fuck is this board not satire with retarded shit like this ?
If not this then basement dwelling frogfags play revolutionary saviours of mankind
pathetic

This problem is not going away

rt.com/news/353718-germany-terrorism-arrests-islam/

OH ALMIGHTY KEK! We are maggots writhing in the dirt of this world. Bless your avatar the God Emperor Trump with victory over the Normies. I offer unto you a sacrifice: the entire nation of Sweden. May it appease you and provide us with dubs!

So many demands of Kek, we do not demand things of a diety. Merely praise it for such blessings. He will give us a sign when it suits him.

Wilders will become prime minister and with him dawns a new age of kebab removal.

Flanders will join Netherlands and South African boer refugees are welcomed.

You're free to leave, cimbora.

Praise Kek! Repeating digits confirm that Trump will be President!

Witnessed, Germany happening, Merkel related.

Assassination attempt?

PRAISE KEK! Repeating digits confirm the Clintons will be held accountable for their crimes!

WITNESSED

PRAISE HIM

We need to sacrífice some male virgins to kek
Any volunteers?

WITNESSED

Praise KEK my brothers praise KEK!

WITNESSED

Whites vs Nigger-of-all-kinds race war withing the next 1-2 years.

KEK
HAS
SPOKEN

PRAISE KEK

THANK YOU LORD KEK !!!!!!
PRAISE

2 dubs, 1 trip

IT'S HAPPENING!

Sage
Hide

All kek threads. Take your dub posting to /s4s/

why ask for an attempt when you could have a job well done? Are you trying to pussy foot around EU hate laws or something?

You're being ignorant and a fool

Shut your whore mouth and stop your whore fingers.

You dont know what you're talking about

>444

>00

CONFIRMED

Kek i beg you to arrange the digits tonight so i will win the loto. All praise KEK !!!!

WITNESSED! PRAISE KEK!

KEEK
You are the messenger of the big lad and somewhat lesser known yet, what are you doing about the Brit being a cunt to the doge?

Nobody invited you here, you mongolian idiot

K E K
E
K

THE LORD HAS SPOKEN

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

PRAISE KEK! May his blessing be upon us with a great happening in which our enemies are smite and we see Trump restore order as it should be!

PRAISE KEK!