The retaliation of Swedes has begun

The retaliation of Swedes has begun.

Pic related is an asylum center that was attacked during the night, and the damage had certainly been much more devastating had police not arrived quickly. According to a local newspaper, the men yelled among other things ”sluta att våldta våra svenska tjejer" (Stop raping our Swedish women) during the attack.

Combined with the threats originating mostly from rural Sweden where most of the native Swedes have moved, increasing numbers of militis/citizen armies (we call them Medborgargarde) and with rising gun ownership (about the same per capita as USA), I predict the race war will start soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

globearenas.se/events/detail/sverige-finland-euro-hockey-tour
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny
amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav
readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/
milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=X-e1-UemY_I
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-MMY7R3DM
youtube.com/watch?v=OqwfGNOGi4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweden NO

It's probably too late. But good luck.

Leaving the EU would be a good step

Until people start attacking asylum center owners nothing has begun, sweden remains cucked

Kill your liberal politicians, and the jews who influence them first. Killing shitskins is a waste of time, and will only allow your retarded politicians to demonize right wing movements.

Clearly with how politics has shifted the last year, Sweden is in a process to uncuck itself. Attacking the owners is certainly the next step.

I'm in love.

Swedebros - has there been any talk of a referendum to leave the EU?

Yes. 3/4 Swedes believe that the EU is heading in the wrong direction, we're basically just waiting to see how Brexit turns out for them.

Attacking hell
Lynch them in front of their center before torching it

Only polls with higher support for the EU after uk voted.

maybe, we will see

The polls do not show high support for EU. The vast majority thinks its heading in the wrong direction. A fewer percentage wants to leave right now, but like I said earlier, the population is mostly waiting to see how Brexit turns out.

>Medborgargarde
is that a compound word, what's it mean?

also, good to hear

militia, not necessarily with guns

They threw stones and broke 11 windows...

I assume the garde bit translates as guard

what is medborgar?

>rising gun ownership (about the same per capita as USA)

You guys aren't even close. Only 6-7% of your country owns guns. You have an estimated 31 guns per 100 people. The US has something on the order of 30-40% gun ownership rate and 110+ guns per 100 people. The

It is a compound word yes, Medborgare means Citizen and garde means basically guard, though much older.

I hope you can save your country. Hell, I hope we can save OUR country. We will see what happens in November.

May end up moving to Iceland or Australia.

killing is wrong....You should let these foreigners come into your countries and kill you and rape your women.

If not you aren't being tolerant. And you don't want to be WRONG do you.

Remember Sweede...its ok for them to hurt you but not ok for you to hurt them.

if you hurt them...you're RAAAYAYYYYYCCCISSSSSS

>overly done eyebrows

yuck

The damage? What damage? I see nothing on that image.

We're number 9 out of 175 on guns per capita. So sure, not as much as USA, but plenty enough to arm the population.

they don't even know what year it is! they are on the other side of history!

Come back when you have death tolls, untill then you´re still a huge fucking cuck Sven.

It's better than what the rest of your country men have done, which is nothing

Surely the racewar is on now

Im always amazed when I see how migrants live in sweden.

I basically live off ramen noodles and pizza while living in a small room sharing a flat with 2 other people studying for university.

STOP RIGHT THERE GOYM, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOLERANT

on the incorrect side of history.

I hate to harp on this, but you MUST get out from under Merkel. Yeah, your economy will take a temporary hit, but there more countries that follow the better things will be.

Also never forget who is REALLY making money on the "refugees" -- Catholic Charities. They are paid by the UN to relocate them and organize the centers.

How do you think the race war would look like? I mean, it won't be a full scale war on the streets, you can't really unite swedes on the basis of race, probably more like what we have in Israel, a few stabbings and shootings now and then, mostly tense situations. This can last forever and probably won't change demography by any means.

>needing guns to remove unwanted immigrants
and this is why Sweden and USA are still cucked
A stern look of disapproval and a couple of knives if currently driving the immigrants away from Finland
But I guess that only works for real men

Rifles and sporting pistols arent much good for fighting AKs.

Why hasn't ISIS attacked Israel?

Only a true mongrelized idiot would take this out of its context. This is to be seen in light of the change in politics, the rising attacks on asylum centers (not just this one) as well as the citizens militias that are patrolling the streets beating up shitskins

you say that like the immigrants are all armed with AKs and a dozen magazines as recommended by /k/. The difference is that the hunters are skilled sharpshooters, and a Glock 19 works just aswell in sport as it does in self defence. We're not talking about freaking flareguns here.

Seriously, don't they know that they can only win by dying?

Can you guys own a high capacity semi-auto rifle or are there too many hurdles?

You'd be surprised what a couple of marksmen doing the shoot n' scoot can be capable of.

There will probably be a few well trained snackbars, but the majority of them won't be able to hit the side of a barn.

>We're not talking about freaking flareguns here.
No, we're talking about things like pic related. Certainly not glocks.

And in as much as the refugees are armed, they will have AKs. The majority will at best be armed with knives, but those with guns will have actual guns.

Because merchant would BTFO them to the 14th century

>they broke a window

The Swedish race war is about as vicious as school child vandalism.

Mosque burnings when?

Theres really no problem owning a semi-auto rifle, its rather quite easy aslong as you're willing to do the Hunting exam. In regards to the bullets though, you can only put 5+1 bullets into your rifle. However, there is as far as I know, no law specifically outlawing high capacity magaizines, you can still own them aslong as you dont attach them to the rifle.

You fucking mongrel, you have literally no idea whatsoever about our gun laws. Shut the fuck up yeah? You're WRONG.

Already happening. Think half a dozen or so has already been burnt down this year.

They do operate in the Gaza strip by probably Hamas is keeping them in check. I know of Palestinians that have joined the IS but they go to fight in Syria/Iraq and usually die there. The Palestinians are probably avoiding letting ISIS freedom of operation due to them being an enemy of their friends, Hezbollah. It's also bad for reputation, since now they are le freedum fighters maymay.

Try harder next time. Do not use the information in pic related. That would be a crime. The information is for entertainment purposes only. /:=|)

>an asylum center that was attacked d
That looks as mint as the day they built it. Do you really call that attacked? What, did you drive by and shout profanities from a partially rolled down window and then speed off before they could get your plates?

I only took this as one of many examples, because it happened last night. A large number of asylum centers have already been ravaged by fire, and mosques has been burnt down or had pigparts thrown into them.

>Think half a dozen or so has already been burnt down this year?

How well was that covered by the news? I'm guessing poorly.

>You fucking mongrel, you have literally no idea whatsoever about our gun laws. Shut the fuck up yeah? You're WRONG.

>sweden
>not eternally buttblasted

calm down sven. is your cuckshed on fire or what seems to be the problem

Nothing will change until the useless, populist career politicians are ousted in favor of educated, travelled neo-workers. Burn the echo chamber down and let the pigs roast. Make incompetence illegal.

Actually very well. Irregardless of who started the fire (most notably the shitskins have started their own fires a couple of times) the media goes on a rampage against right wing politics. Ofcourse, this only incites more attacks.

Holy shit we're on second place? Kek

Refusing to prep the bull is classified as spousal abuse in Sweden.

I would also think it would be bad PR for them. They have many sympathizers here in the US and other places that might have a harder time supporting them if they openly aligned themselves with ISIS.

Nice shoops. So false.

I loved Sweden a decade ago, such a beautiful country and people. Please, clean your house of the roaches.

>So false.
Just like the narrative that school boy vandalism is the opening shot of a race war.

Every time I see statistics like this it makes me smile and giggle a bit like a child. We're the only country with more guns than PEOPLE. AHAHAHAHA!

I would say that Mangs fired the opening shots when he killed several shitskins. This is just one example of many, where Swedes are resisting. Mosques burning, pigblood thrown into construction sites for asylum centers and mosques, and so forth.

Neat, I want to go backpacking in Sweden, but I also don't want to deal with retards and muslims. That gives me hope. I'm guessing rural Swedes are based?

sick, isn't it

free gibs for interlopers, whilst there are still natives hungry and on the street

pure evil

Assuming you're not a shitskin, why do you fight with Swedes? All scandinavian people should band together. Let Europe burn, and restore great viking empire.

I was impressed Serbro keep it up!

Merica-tier post right here

Some of the most based people you'll ever meet.

Also the most attention though, I think Serbia is in the best position.

Good luck with that.
You won't see the true value of the pound for a while. Not least of which because article 50 isn't being triggered and you can expect the British economy will essentially get DDOS'd by Soros and the like.

I've lived in Sweden, and been to your country (Sweden was much better) but that's not my point. Answer my question icenigger.

Is the great viking spirit being summoned? All these happenings truly the great darkness before dawn?

Its not looking bad atm.

Finns are literally only mad at us because we're better in hockey than them.

>I've lived in Sweden, and been to your country (Sweden was much better)
>Finland is scandinavian

When will Hiroshimoot just IP ban America?

An AK isn't the be all and end all of guns user.
And the refugee types that use them aren't usually that effective against others that are armed.
Not to mention the other down side of them, you can burn through all your ammunition fucking fast and be careless as a result.

It is basically citizensguards.
We have those in my town out here in the rurals.
But we rarely have anything to do as only Swedes live here.
We are armed to the teeth however.

>dip/snuff
>firearms ownership
>outdoor enthusiasts
>underlying hatred of shitskins

Maybe we arn't so different.

We really arent. Which is why it gets kinda tiring with the SWEDEN YES meme.

>better at hockey
>literally got destroyed in all tournaments in 2016
what's worse, retarded americans or delusional swedes?
I seriously cant tell.

not buying your molotovs wholesale from incendiaries r us

Full potential still a while off though.

Because I don't have a precise understanding of your regions you're going to ignore my question? Why would I? Who cares about your country or region anyway icenigger? Most people in the world don't know where is Finland is, but everyone knows where the US is, like it or not. So shove your pedantry up your cold asshole while I /comfy.

But that's where it gets even better. With all the guns, people can complain but what can leftists do? They can try and manipulate people, kill the gun culture, brainwash people, but what has happened? Gun sales are higher than they've ever been. All that rhetoric did was make shareholders of companies like smith&wesson very wealthy. Even people who never thought of buying guns have their "freedom senses" tingling, they turned the heat up too much on guns and it backfired spectacularly.

you're both run by cucks, you're both hated by all of your neighbors, and you but suffer from delusions of grandeur.

So yes, Sweden and USA are pretty similar

Someone obviously dropped you on your head as a kid, and/or fed you vodka from the bottle.

Tre Kronor besegrade Finland med 4-2 på Hovet, i det andra tvillingmötet i Euro Hockey Tour, den 13 februari 2016.
globearenas.se/events/detail/sverige-finland-euro-hockey-tour

Use pic related and buy Euro legal guns for "hunting" and "target shooting."

The links below are a hypothetical tactical pasta. DO NOT USE
Individual Movements:
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8

youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3

liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

Small Unit Tactics:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo

Historical Lessons:
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag

michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

Required Reading:
amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny

amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav

readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/

milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf

Finland is the last refuge of the white man, Sweden is beyond salvation.

>Most people in the world don't know where is Finland is
>american """"""education"""""""

Happens with my home state of Maryland, everyone things its just liberals and nogs, but are surprised when they find that the southern, eastern, and western counties of the state are rural, mostly white and right leaning.

Going to to DC or Baltimore is like going to a different planet.

>Euro Hockey Tour
Should probably have said tournaments that matter, since Swedish brains are kind of slow

You actually made a good point. (unintentionally no doubt) Finland is the Mexico of Sweden, Norway is the Canada of Sweden. Got it.

>Which is why it gets kinda tiring with the SWEDEN YES meme.

It isn't a meme and your window smashing race war happenign thread proves it.

What he is talking about is the countryside, also that number is inflated by non-swedes which is ~1,5 million of our population, They rarely own legal firearms.
The real number is ~45-50/100 legal firearms per citizen.

Lol okay so you're going to cherrypick one leftist (and mentally ill) person and use her as example for all of Sweden. And even then, you're picking an article where the leftist cunt is describing how Sweden is closing itself to these shitniggers.

Finland, you're drunk. Go to bed.

>drunken swede yells at a building

THE REFUGEE CENTER IS UNDER ASSAULT

SWEDES ARE RETALIATING

HERE COME THE VIKING HORDES

You do realize alot of these firearms are semi-auto rifles such as ar-15s and aks?
>youtube.com/watch?v=X-e1-UemY_I
>youtube.com/watch?v=-E-MMY7R3DM
>youtube.com/watch?v=OqwfGNOGi4Y

There is plenty of firepower in civilian ownership.

Nope, the similarities end at the hate your recieve from your neighboring countries.
USA might be better than Canada and Mexico, but Sweden will never rise out of its cuckshed and become greater than Norway and Finland.

>We are armed to the teeth however.
little tiny mouth m-60s on each teeth

go get em cowboy!

It's interesting to see the petty anger out of the little fins here. It's pathetic to see so much emotion because it reveals how fins feel in relation to Swedes and others.

fins = niggers of the north. fins = WE WUZ VIKANGZ

does sweden even have a basis of common law?

I thouthg that was strictly an anglosphere thing