Why do Vietnamese come to work in Japan?

Do not you know that technical interns are handled with low wages like slaves?
Why are not you going to a country where you can earn a high salary like Australia?

Because they get paid better in Japan than here, and it's easier to export workers to Japan than Australia.

Ao dai is the most beautiful native costume!!

I love Vietnam( 〃▽〃)

It has a male equivalent too.

Although áo dài is obviously not a every clothes, we have áo bà ba, which is widely wore.

what are some legit online viet bride websites?
my relatives are pressuring me to find a wife
but I'm fail

Don't know, i'm not a degenerate.

fuck off we have more vietnamese than you and we have decent nepalnese workers!

>proud of foreign workers
what the shit

I see Vietnamese in my city often recent years.
My city is not a tourism area. So probably their visiting as workers is increasing.

how can you tell a vietnamese from japanese? you all rook the same

we have many tourists from malaysia and they are usually a group of young female tourists well behaved tourists unlike chinks

Well, for us, Europeans look the same too. I personally can spot foreign Asians pretty easily.

The men should wear ao dai as well. They should be fucked

Man I wish our poor migrant workers were Vietnamese. Check your privilege, Japan.

Well it looks like this, and usually worn during weddings.

mfw we have 400 000 japs here, they have to go back.

Is that the corrupt politician?

Language.
Looking is different a bit. Some Vietnamese look the same with Japanese.

I am really jap and I love jap and I am never anti-Jap though.
I never recommend technical interns.
they must pay extremely expensive commision to Vietnamese agents, for that they need to borrow money that they can't afford in vietnum, after over here, the wage in Japan that vietnumese could earn is relatively low and the circumstances are not always well , actually there sometimes seem kind of undergrounders running the company who seems somehow to be connected with yakuza. then quite a lot of , over half of, vietnumese escape from the workplaces in order to seek for more high wage. but those people are totally illegal, then if spotted, they get deported.
Now some effort by which try to solve those problems seems to be being done, ex. trying to cut the commisions to vietnumese agents or some atomosphere that try to reveal the black companies on some medias.
but still there could be risks to some extent.

what does karoshi means?

They do come to Australia, we have lots of Vietnamese here

colouring

Viets are a warmer yellow. Japanese also have different kinds of faces to Vietnamese. I can't pick the difference between Vietnamese and some Chinese or Thai though. They unironically rook the same

how does it feel to be the son of a criminal?

dunno, don't really think about the petty shit my ancestors did 250 years ago

Viets have a large chunk of DNA derived from Chinese ancestors and they look similar to Thais sometimes because a bunch of Tai–Kadai ethnic groups live there.

>how does it feel to be the son of a criminal?
1 in 5 have convict ancestry
how does it feel to be peruvian?

Just like Americunts

Why are vietnamese undervalued master race?

Is Japan getting a lot of workers from Vietnam to help fill in the lack of workers? Are they staying permanently or do they go back?

absolutely haral

I guess it's not permanently since many of them work as trainees (and the underpayment causes lots of troubles)

Vietnam is literally exports pussies, pls come to vietnam to buy bride

where, how... I already asked about viet girls, but got shunned

Do you have money? Google is your friend, find an agency then go to vietnam.
These 9cm here are an expert on this

Malaysian tourists are like 98% Chinese though

>Japan
>letting them stay permanently
pick one

America was unironically the largest of the areas for convict """resettlement""" for British convicted peoples. Most of the convicts sent to Australia and New Zealand were overflow from the British colonies in North America.
What is funny is that the USA became a republic but were the only Anglos to maintain a massive prison complex, which is now the largest in the world. The Americans kept the worst traits of the English and expanded upon them while the rest of major colonies slowly drifted away from Britain and their barbaric penal systems without ever sperging out and starting wars. Worth a laugh.

The pleasure of working.