I just read about water fasting and actors losing weight for a role no longer impresses me

I just read about water fasting and actors losing weight for a role no longer impresses me.

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutfasting.com/water-fasting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain.

can you describe it in less than 100 words?

Continue your post you asshole.

yeah nigger, eat only 1 apple and a tuna per day for couple a months and then come back

Isn't that where you just drink a fuck ton of water and barely eat?

Drinking a bunch of water is supposed to quench your hunger or something, I don't know.

It's also worth reminding people that these people have access to great doctors because being rich is kind of cool. What they do is really unhealthy.

wow that's really interesting

WE

Well I just got back from seeing BAYWATCH with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.

OP is a fag and this seems fucking dangerous

allaboutfasting.com/water-fasting.html

>and a tuna per day
That's alot a tunas

the perception of losing weight being difficult is a huge meme in and of itself

lel

has the rock made the new summer meme?

>t. 10 pack daily Hot pocket eater

can of tuna ffs

dont all muslims fast for like a month

I know, right

Yeah, this is veering into early heart attack territory.

Oh ok makes sense now. Didn't know they had tuna in a can.
Must be some jap thing

>Didn't know they had tuna in a can.

Third world, I...

They can eat when the night falls.

lel where are you from

>Must be some jap thing

I'm from Idaho

hahaha this pic always makes me laff

Not OP but I did something similar to that fast, except that I didn't eat (as in, not even a bread crumb or a cup of coffee) every odd day of the month and ate only 400-500kcal of fat/protein in the even ones.

Something like:
>Day 1: nothing but water
>Day 2: 200g chicken
>Day 3: nothing
>Day 4: 1 can of tuna
>Day 5: nothing
>Day 6: 5-6 eggs
etc

I used to be way fatter than the left pic (about 10%bf fatter) and reached the right pic in a month and a half. The only problem was that I used to OHP 50kg with ease before, and I couldn't even lift 20kg above my head after I ended the diet, so you WILL lose all of your muscle mass. But if that doesn't bother you and you're overweight, I strongly recommend doing what I did. The grass is way fucking greener on the other side, even without muscles, and no, you're not going to fucking die you pussy.

You don't eat food, you only drink water. After a couple days you don't feel hungry anymore and your body begins burning your reserves of fat for energy. So you should really only do it as long as you still have fat to lose.

If you have heart issues or are anemic or something it could be bad, but if not it's actually pretty good for your body since it detoxes/flushes everything out and starves any parasites in your stomach.

Carbs are evil, you can load up on proteins and keep your muscle mass while losing weight.

that sounds really healthy

I'm OP, by the way.

im doing intermittent fasting rn to lose weight
16 hour fast 8 hour eat period
i guess its a good way to cut fat without losing as much muscle plus it couldn't hurt because im like 30 lbs overweight

literaly bro science, you must be a retard or a troll

I'm OP btw

nuh uh bro

I'm OP, by the way

No, IF with an 8 hour window is way too mediocre. Go for 4 or even 2 if you have the balls. 8 won't work

I don't really like water. Will Mountain Dew fasting have the same results? They're all just liquids.

That sounds like a terrible idea.

I'm OP btw :^)
I'm also a newfig

I'm Elon Musk btw

OP here: If you lost muscle mass you probably it for too long.

I can't speak for what your way of fasting, but with water fasting you shouldn't lose any muscle mass from the fast itself. You shouldn't work out in any way besides yoga or basic shit like that during the water fast, so your muscle mass will decrease, but not by a lot.

Oh god that was the worst doujin I've ever fucking seen.

Fuck, meant to reply to

Be careful to not accidentally eat a dolphin while you're horking down all those tuna fish.

I'm OP, by the way

Yeah but Christian Bale drank a cup of coffee and ate an apple a day.

I seriously doubt a dolphin would fit in his fucking mouth, user

Good for you pal

Are black cocks not the same size as an adult dolphin? I heard on Bill Nye, that they are roughly the same size.

>If you don't eat you lose weight
Shocking!

This thread is being hijacked from all sides

I'm OP btw

I'm OP btw

I'm OP buythewhey

That's nice.

Its not supposed to impress you its just a comittment they make, hence the entertainment industry is kinda stupid, at least the actors are showing some skills

hey guys just want 2 let u know that im the op (((btw)))
no lie tho im rs doing a fast rn :^)

Is that a picture of Ricardo spandex?
Also I'm OP BTW

Try actually doing a water fast and see how fucking painful it is.

>Continue your post asshole
Everyone on the internet sounds like they're from New York.

I'm OP and i is a bog bot

I'm OP btw :^)

>Everyone on the internet sounds like they're from New York.
I'm fucking Op, by the way. Also fuck you you fucking fuck

I'm OP and i really enjoy cracking open a nice refreshing estrogen filled bottle of Poland Springs bottled water, ahhh.

>that actor who was complaining about needing to lose/gain weight for roles
I forgot his name but what an asshole, being appropriate for the role is like half his job, would he rather be unemployed instead?

**THIS IS SERGEANT ALT-KNIGHT**
**OPEN TRANSMISSION ON THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST CHANNEL**
**WARNING. THE THREAD IS COLLAPSING.**
**EXIT EXIT**
**THIS IS NOT A DRILL**

No, I'm OP. BTW

(I'm OP)

I'm OP, by the way.
Not even kidding it really is me

>Water stops you from feeling hungry
You don't necessarily feel hungry, but you get killer headaches and nausea.
>Don't all Muslims fast for like a month
They don't eat while the sun is up. They pig out on anything and everything they want as soon as it goes down. It's not a fast. It's having a late dinner. The fact that they brag about it is utterly laughable.

>They don't eat while the sun is up.
Ali sure eats my white gurl pussy during the day, if ya know what I mean ;)

this guy drinks tea like 5 times a day
how much tea does a person want?

Btw I am OP. Forgot to say earlier though

Dude tunas are fucking huge

So is OP, and I should know - I'm OP

Hey I am OP, I worked last summer on a Japanese fishing vessel and o can confirm, TUNAS ARE HUGE! haha :)

>dude detoxing lmao

go back to tumblr or pinterest or whatever echo chamber it is that reinforces these stupid health meme lies

Where the fuck do you live to not know there s tuna in a can? Have you not been inside a supermarket before?

I am OP, and Jamal is giving me a colon detox tonight. Feels good to be healthy again

I don't think I've seen it here, I live in idaho.

Have you ever been in the canned food section?

Have you ever been in the I'm the OP section?

Yes, but only for deviled ham

I'm OP btw, and I want to say that everyone in this thread is a cock jumping piglet

(((OP)))

Jimboism is literally my religion

>Water stops you from feeling hungry
>You don't necessarily feel hungry, but you get killer headaches and nausea.

This

When I was neet I easily survived by eating an apple every other day, but if you actually have responsibilities and things to do it's just not possible.

>you get killer headaches and nausea
That passes after the first week

fasting when you are fat and overweight is easy because you have enough fat reserves to burn, fasting when you're at a healthy bmi is much harder as there isn't much fat to burn
I weighed around 112 when I started fasting for a week and lost about 14 lbs afterwards
after 3 days no more hunger pains but you just feel extremely weak dizzy and lethargic after and getting up from a chair made me see stars
it'd be impossible to actually go about your day without falling over and blacking out

So what are some good protein packed, cero carbohydrates foods?
I fast for hours but then i have the craving for a hot dog and just eat it, so i'm guessing i'm not doing much.
I'm already skinny, but i want my muscles to show up more, my belly is still pretty much plain.

Will /fit/ ever recover?

eat lean meat and lift heavy you faggot.

daily reminder that water fasting is a idiotic flavour of the month fad and in due time, all the desperate retards will move on to the next mystical wonder method.
all the while, people who are actually successful in their fitness goals do it the tried and true way, which is the only legit way.
calorie control
counting macros
working out
faggots that look for shortcuts will always stay fat/skelly, because they lack two essential components: dedication and discipline.

Kek all your hard work for nothing when someone else can just do it within months

will not work.
guaranteed.
weak willed retards have a new fad every other month, but forget about them just as quickly, because it's all bogus.
none of them ever stick, never have and never will.
for one simple reason: the actual way that works takes time and willpower.

fasting works though, it just depends on the individuals determination to stick through it
it's the same thing with dieting and exercising

Jains have been water fasting for hundreds of years. Fads are perpetuated by companies wanting to popularize types of food, like keto and shit. You don't have to buy into anything to water fast.

Why does drinking nothing but water give u a heart attack?

water fasting is a short term method of flushing all the accumulated shit out of your body, not for fitness goals.
not for fitness goals at all and sure as fuck not for long term.
good rule of thumb when considering a change in diet is to ask yourself: could i keep this up the rest of my life?
if the answer is "no", then you are on the wrong path and wont make it.