Do you miss it yet Sup Forums?

Do you miss it yet Sup Forums?
The aquabats have been on a steady deterioration after their success was pulled from under them, and Curtis has basically been MIA after Dan Vs and KOTN were both cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42-2xuw_pTI
youtube.com/watch?v=R9fngout7e8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats that blank space?

I don't know what you're talking about

It fills up a space of degeneracy

Tara Strong.

Many classic cartoons and series in this network. That is too old.

aren't the aquabats trying to sell the show on netflix?

>This thread again

Have the Aquabats even released anything new since their last album in 2011?

That Which Must Not Exist

Reportedly the Hub will be revived in Latin America in 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=42-2xuw_pTI

Maybe it'll be revived in the US as well.

They've been saying they're working on an album with music from the show for like 3 years now

Maybe they can't find a label to distribute it

It's starting to get depressing

>be the network that creates the show which must not be named
>still fail as a network

I don't fucking understand.

god i hope so

>The aquabats have been on a steady deterioration after their success was pulled from under them
That hurts my heart to hear.

That looks a lot like they're just reusing all of the old promo material from years ago and using it in a new region for the sake of saving money

They needed more than one hit, and its success was basically an accident.

>That feel when season 2 and 3 of aquabatsare actually really hard to find

For like two years
I think they finally gave up since on their facebook page they only post pictures of old shows and #BillMurrayMondays

They even tried doing a youtube channel with MCBC being a vlogger but that stopped too

They have a gig coming up later this year though

I think they finally got put up on itunes last year
The aquabats themselves had actually put them all up on vimeo, but they took them down once they were put on itunes

holy shit I didn't even catch that
be honest, you've been waiting in this thread for someone to post anything to justify you posting

I wish Dan VS could get picked up by a new network, but its been stuck in limbo since 2013... Why must good cartoons suffer?

I remember how happy I was when their show got announced and thought they would release tons more music because of the show.

This breaks my heart.

>implying he didn't post it

Sup Forums is so autistic that we have to censor cartoon horses because it will make people mad.

pretty much just Aquabats

>stylize your channel as the second coming of old school Nick/Fox/CN
>it works
>have MLP, Transformers and shit like that for the kiddies, BTAS, Jem and assorted 80s shit, the motherfucking Haunting Hour which is the closest successor Are You Afraid of the Dark/Goosebumps will ever have, Aquabats, and classic sitcoms like Happy Days, Hercules, Mork and Mindy and Lois and Clark for all the old fags
>have great ratings and special events where even celebrities show up, like the Halloween party with Keenan Thompson
>doing fucking amazing on every level
>then the network gets completely retooled
>despite being bought out by Discovery Kids, no educational kids shows or anything that would even remotely appeal to your demographic is shown
>occasionally a family movie is aired, but that's it

What the fuck happened? Who thought this was a good idea and why? No one watches it now because there's nothing fucking on. The Haunting Hour won Emmys and they still got rid of it for their new programming.

yeah you're probably right

>he browses /mlp/

>despite being bought out by Discovery Kids,

Isn't the story that hasbro were the ones who pulled out (rather than being bought out) because the network wasn't as successful as CN and Nick yet, ignoring the fact that it had only been 3 years and wasn't in basic cable packages? The ratings have only gotten worse and worse with Discovery Family

Would you disown everything you liked if you found out that a barneyfag also likes it?

Yeah, he made it too easy for you. I bet I can stealth some image right under your nose and you wouldn't be able to tell it apart from all the other shitposts.

DAMN YOU HASBRO!

I liked the ponys the aquabats and Dan dident much care for the pet shops

That's retarded if it's true. They had so many good licenses. MLP alone could have carried it.

>no educational kids shows or anything that would even remotely appeal to your demographic is shown

This baffles me so much. I have Discovery Kids and there's almost nothing on there I would show to a kid. They have nature shows, but they're for adults, not children. No kid would watch this channel willingly.

Holy shit fuck off retard

I can guarantee you that for every piece of media you like, there is also someone who likes my little pony who likes it too

Sorry, purging degeneracy is what I'm here for.

Well, in this case, I'll limit it to whichever degenerates like Barney because that means I might turn out retarded like them.

It's exactly this.

It was a kids channel that wasn't accessible through a basic tv package which is all most people bother with, and a few watchable shows doesn't get enough attention or fill enough timeslots. Movies didn't draw a market either.

user NO, YOU'LL SUMMON HIM

I'm already here, you know.

If that didn't, this would've

My God next your going to tell me this is not from uncle grandpa

See you've been wrong about the baby alligator this entire time

......huh.
Never knew that.

This, rule 15 is a giant hypocrisy. Without pony reaction images to troll people with, all I have now are nature pics.

I miss 2010 Sup Forums a lot. I used to really look forward to all the reaction images the threads would generate.

Uncle Grandpa used the same footage?

apparently, in a promo.

It's most likely stock footage from some resource pack

Man mlp is by no means a masterpiece (some of the songs are though) but they must feel dirty been associated with crap like uncle grandpa

I've missed the channel for a while now, including when CN started whoring out TTG and now nuPPG.

I have no good or enjoyable background TV noise, nick sucks and disney XD is hit or miss because I might get unlucky and that's the night they decide to shove live action down your throat.

Hi-Five Soup! came out before Super Show and honestly wasn't very good.

Dubs confirm. there are ways around that bullshit though

>and honestly wasn't very good.

I respectfully disagree. It was definitely more pop and kid-like, but it had some great songs. The Legend is True, Radio Down, and Luck Dragon Lady were top tier shit.

I had discovered them in 2010, so that was the first new album of theirs I heard and loved most of it. I'm still waiting for them to do something new, and it's sad to hear on here how badly they seem to be doing :T

>literally made containment boards because asshats couldn't ignore it
No shit

Discovery Family just started showing Blossom reruns again, so nah, I'm good.

Ironically they only made it bigger by trying to get rid of Ponies. The way Sup Forums freaked out about it was part of the reason it got as big as it did.

>Curtis MIA

he's been playing a villain on supernatural for the last 3 or 4 years, he actually just got killed in an incredibly fucked up way a few weeks back

youtube.com/watch?v=R9fngout7e8

I mean BOARDS we fucking have /vg/,/vp/,/vr/ and /asp/ because of people that can't click the hide button

is this literally *holds up spork* the cartoon?

By that logic /su/ would need to be made as well

What does that mean?

it means you need to lurk more

Humanized gets banned too, ya mong.

You're retarded

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>doesn't know something
>gets called out for being new
>retaliates with 'you're retarded'

wew you're really winning this one aren't you

Your a faggot for telling people to lurk more he's a faggot for reasons I can't really explain

You're a faggot for actively encouraging the degradaton of discussion quality by enabling newfags

Twilight Sparkle

I forgot it existed

Me too.

thats what I read

>sporkfeeding

come on user

Lead singer Scott Shultz is working on Yo Gabba Gabba still.
It is suprisingly good. Anyone know if it still holds up. A lot of seasons can ruin a show like Spongebob.

>listening to childrens' music

come on guys, really?

I miss mlp threads on Sup Forums

i always thought it was strange how young of an audience hub seemed to want to attract. showing content that will only really appeal to kids aged 5-9 or so seems like too narrow of a market to base an entire channel around. cn, nick, and disney never aimed for a demographic that narrow

Why on earth would I? There isn't a single decent thing on it. Or was I guess, doesn't it not exist anymore? lol

I miss GI joe renegades and somewhat - Dan Vs. rip, hub. At least Nickelodeon is still alive

Netflix doesn't produce good stuff. They are more concerned with making shitty comedies based on stand-up

Between was pretty good. we'll have to see how the second season goes, though

Discovery partnered with Hasbro for the Network never ceased bitching that they didn't get a fair cut on the deal (they started complaining about it on day one)

And after Loesch left and those she'd brought on were shifted around and Hasbro brought in people that wanted to rely on cheap reruns instead of original programming. It was doomed to failure.

>making a typo in a post
>deleting it
>reposting with the same typo

Netflix does solid cartoon stuff. In part because Dreamworks doesn't care so writers get a lot more room to write then they otherwise would have.

Overall pretty good stuff for a digital service not even a decade in the game going against networks that have been around for over half a century.

>discovery networks
>good content ever

it was fucked from inception

This.

Nah, that would be steven universe.

Somehow I feel nostalgia for it. It would of survived if it was a part of basic cable.

Barney

Basically.

Not to mention Pink Pants! feat. Strong Bad

Die fag

>This post again

I miss it, it was a fun channel to have on when I did other shit, fun movies, some good old shows like Animaniacs or Batman, Dan Vs and Aquabats were fun. I really liked Haunting Hour as well, that show was actually kinda fucked up at times. The other show was even decent, though not worth...any and all of the stuff surrounding it.

>Uncle Grandpa
>Crap

Fudge you.

Honestly, it felt like it had the most soul compared to the other cartoon stations.

Do you do this all day?

Yeah, they understood how to make a channel with that old soul. Bumpers that had all their characters interacting, special events, variety. Their main issue was they were jumping on a dying form of media. The big names have enough trouble surviving the sinking of TV. I don't know how a little guy lasted this long trying to fund their own shows and start up a new channel for so long when they were practically underwater to begin with.