Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHPghF5kcI
youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng
youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(07)60587-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QjdYTzlfms0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subutai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white would you want to be a wH*toid subhuman?

Fingolia.

I thoughts Finns were more related to Nganasan or Yakuts than Mongols.

das rite

bulju on the right

they are. finns are uralic, while mongols are altaic. it's fundamentally different ethnicities, languages and cultures.

not that the average retard here can tell the two apart.

We wuz from Asia and shit chigga

We're black mongols

Not Wh*tes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjHPghF5kcI

Genghis Khan was a WHITE man 99% similar to the average EASTERN EUROPEAN plumber slash PONYRIDER. Read all about it on polishhistory.tumblr.com

my ancestor :)
youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng

Where does the meme about them being Mongols come from?

FINNS are BLACK kara boga

Finnish people are wonderful whether white or yellow.
And, you are a scum who is delighted to post this thread.

they both fought against k*reans

There is literally nothing wrong being a Finnish (Mongol)

Because someone somewhere saw a cherrypicked photo of some asian looking finn and then read that we come from east so add one to one and retard might think we're similar to mongols. Nevertheless, Realistically we come from the same origins as Chinese, Japanese, Turks and mongols but these roots are literally like 50 000 years old. The modern finn came from the shores of volga around the western side of Urals. And we mixed with the indo european hunter gatherers who lived here before us, granting that these finnic tribes weren't many in numbers so it was more that we got genetically assimilated to these IE-hunter gatherers rather than the other way around. The end result is a Balto-Nordid looking person who speaks a finnic language that has probably ~60% loanwords.

Now this is as realistic as it's gonna get.

>cherry picked

>posts an example of cherrypick

he looks like the guys in the pics

Are there any websites where I can chat with Finnish girls??

He's making a face. Now go along and find a pic of him with him at the face value. Then we'll talk.

I don't understand what's your point. I think those "cherry picked" look pretty average
t. eri

>3/4 are the same person
>doesn't even look Mongolian

A couple of days ago, a Finn posted a selfie on Sup Forums and he was beautiful. Light blonde hair, smashing blue eyes, beautiful skin....I feel in love.

We in Northern Sweden are a bit funny looking since we got FINNED

Sup Forums and /lgbt/ need to fuck out of here

What you think or what i think doesn't mean shit. Only the average that has been established. Cherry picking is the doom of any legitimate research.

Interesting info. Thanks.

I disagree.

Many Finns have clear asiatic features, not that it matters, but I don't understand why some people are trying to deny it so hard. Do you hate your own people that much?

Nenets look like Finns to me

I care only for the official studies and research. Cherrypicked photos of people don't mean jackshit. And that's the VERY SIMPLE truth.

It's not cherry picked photos. You know very well some finns have asiatic features. You just don't realize them as much as the foreigners. For example I didn't understand why people think Mika Häkkinen looks mongol, but now you think he has some features

Hi newfriend xd

I want a cute finnish bf

Sure it's cherrypicking but the guy in the 3 photos actually looks like the Aryan ancestor of Swedes and not a Siberian.
He's got the Corded Ware look.

Nenets are an Uralic people so I guess that makes sense.

Puffy faces like that are rare

Stop talking about Finns please! It makes me sad.

I mean he did have a red haired and blue eyed child, that couldn't have happened without him having substantial Indo-European ancestry. Also the Mongolian royal family had Indo-European Y-DNA, apparently.

>It's not cherry picked photos. You know very well some finns have asiatic features. You just don't realize them as much as the foreigners. For example I didn't understand why people think Mika Häkkinen looks mongol, but now you think he has some features

>"Blaablaablaa in my opinion"

You could atleast try to be more creative, i never said that some don't finns have asiatic features, but the extenct you go to make it so that everyone should have it makes it kinda sad.

As you should by know know we're talking about averages. not extremes. Now, this is the studied AVERAGE

because people on Sup Forums are two dumb to realise that more people than asians have squinty eyes.

epiphantic folds are common in many regions outside of asia, including the ural mountains, fennoscandia, america and even parts of africa.

Finns and swedes are one and the same

>two
*too

Sure thing buddy don't have to go full assuburger.
Why do you care so much tho? Are you insecure about something.
No one outside Sup Forums cares about this shit. I've never heard anyone calling finns mongol outside Sup Forums or heard autistic terms

I sperg out because i can and atleast some people read this. Also i'm probably few too many promilles in alcohol so take it as you will. You can spam the mongol meme as long as someone doesn't come and tell you how it actually is. Didn't mean to.

t:

ITT: wh*Teoid divide and conquer upon the proud Finngolic people.

wh*Te people truly are a sickening contemptible bunch of subhumans, they must be destroyed for continuing to propagate genocide and malcontent among non-wh*Tes.

>Now, this is the studied AVERAGE
and he has epiphantic fold, aka chinky eyes. it doesn't make him mongol, but it is a sign of his uralic heritage

Please, that "info" is twisted to fit his narrative, like most "info" here.

Kimi Räikkönen looks a bit like him desu and He has a bit chinky eyes as well

Mongols are mixed as fuck. They have genes from all over the place. People always joke about countries being KHAN'd but Mongols were actually the ones getting BLANDA UPP.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4

What's wrong with what he said?

This. Most people who cry about cherrypicking don't have big enough of a sample size themselves, being autistic and everything.

He said that chinky eyes aren't a mongol feature alone. Are you illiterate

Finns are Sumerian.

At the same they cherry pick Kiira Korpi or something. I think those people look pretty average middle aged men

Of course, just reminded that swedes have it too, as in it's not "just uralic thing"

Lmao, that's the german average that was wrongly attached to the finns by one picture that was floating around. You're clearly a man of research.

like I said earlier, it's common in the entire fennoscandian region. it's most common in finland, but many swedes and norwegians have it, too.

pic related: swedish prime minister stefan löfven. as you can see, he has a very pronounced external epicanthus.

His father is unknown as his mother was an alcoholic cumdumpster so he could be half Finn

Now, this is the average GERMAN. so do your research or DO post your sources, please.

You're not very good at this are you?

True, but I suspect that Temujin came from some originally Indo-European tribe due to the unusually light features of some of his children. Also he was rumored to have red hair and blue eyes, too.

I think that Sumerian meme was about Koreans.

So now we can already extract the fact that you have atleast somewhat anit-finnish agenda.

So where do we advance from here?

You are right
Korean = """Sumerians"""
Finns = """Mongols"""

It's confirmed though that Genghis had haplogroup C though or alternatively if you prefer that idea he was a white cuckold and a Mongolian bull did the breeding for him.

das right

>It's confirmed though that Genghis had haplogroup C
"No"

>""

Do you even know what y-haplogroup is and how it passes on? You could have 20 generations of haplogroup C or what ever, but if your mother gets Finn'd by haplogroup N you get that (if you're a male). I don't think these armchair genetics professor even know what haplogroups are. Just post maps and pictures
t. eri

Looks even chinkier here, bahaha

Those quotation marks are there to emphasize the message
You forgot to post proof for your claim btw

When is Greater Fingolia going to happen?

When the Korean scum is eradicated.

Just to be clear, are you referring to Finns or "Finns"? The distinction is quite important.

>We have identified a Y-chromosomal lineage with several unusual features. It was found in 16 populations throughout a large region of Asia, stretching from the Pacific to the Caspian Sea, and was present at high frequency: ∼8% of the men in this region carry it, and it thus makes up ∼0.5% of the world total. The pattern of variation within the lineage suggested that it originated in Mongolia ∼1,000 years ago. Such a rapid spread cannot have occurred by chance; it must have been a result of selection. The lineage is carried by likely male-line descendants of Genghis Khan, and we therefore propose that it has spread by a novel form of social selection resulting from their behavior.

cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(07)60587-4

Daily reminder that Sweden is Asian and not European.

>moortugal

Kimi Räikkönen is pretty much the Finnish looking Finn you can think of
youtube.com/watch?v=QjdYTzlfms0

>studied average
>amateur-made collage from an amateur race-scientist website
whoa... so this... is the TRUE power... of we wuz white kangs...

He appears to be a mixed race Finn-"Finn", which explains why he looks like a very typical Finn since he's a composite of the two primary races of Finland.

All Finns are mixed "Finns".
Finns are best seen as a fourway mix between

1. Eastern Baltic Finns
2. Southern Baltic Finns(pre-Slavonic Estonians)
3. Proto-Germanics
4. Lapps/Proto-Saami

The proportions are the following

Date 62,2622547587 generations 1556,5563689681 years
Saami 0,0526040785
Nganasan 0,0737074701
Eastern_Baltic_Finnic 0,1736884513
Baltic 0,0517192343
South_Baltic_Finnic 0,2280129884
Scandinavian 0,3602677772

I suppose this makes us Finns the 56%ers of Northern Europe as we are such a race of mutts.

Literally never heard of Nganasan before this thread. I thought the Mongol stuff was a joke but I guess Finns really are distantly related to Asians.

I love Finngols

Genghis was BLACK

Nganasan are a top 3 most powerful race in North Asia

I appreciate this information greatly, but I am still a firm believer of the theory that Finnish people derive from two main populations, Pre-Proto-Swedoids ("Finns") and Khangolicids (Finns).

can you rate my eyes? some people say I look like an Asian but I dont think so

The Mongol stuff is a joke. Finns don’t have anything to do with them unless you want to go 40,000 years back to proto-East Asians. Besides, Mongols are Central Asian and Finns have more in common with North Asians.

Das rite. On autosomal DNA there's just 10% siberian, but 60% N haplogroup among men so sometime in the history native women of this land got KHAN'd. But 90% of dna is european

Before I doze off into sleep I like to listen to my audio tape on Finnghis Khan's genocide of the wh*Teoid people by Professor Ngongo Mehmet Khan, lead historian on the origins of the BLACK TURK at IstanBULL university.

It gives me hope for a better world :')

Hold up just a second there.
The man responsible for Mongol Empires success in China and Europe was a non-Mongol by the name of Subutai who was from a northern reindeer herder people(sound familiar?).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subutai