youtube.com/watch?v=iWc9N-1IhYY
youtube.com/watch?v=dn27RtQutag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not in your face user. In fact, i didn't even know that this was possible

Fun Fact: According to Maxwell Atoms it was originally a tie in with Kraft

liek Kraft the food company?

No, Kraftwerk

And it was the cheesiest shit!

fucking kraft mac and cheese man. maybe I'm just babby ducked but god damn is that the best mac and cheese out there. except maybe shells and cheese.

The vague promos scared the shit out of me as a kid. Not sure why, maybe because I watched them in bed at night.

I recall it all led to the premiere of Pet Alien, which was a forgettable CGI abomination.

I watched CN at this time period. I remember the episodes. But I legit never had any idea this existed. Like I don't remember being hyped for it, or even seeing commercials for it.

>aliens were obsessed with cheese, as I recall
>originally Kraft tie-in
It all makes sense now.

>except maybe shells and cheese.
That is also Kraft

youtube.com/watch?v=GEx09JHWZpA
Cartoon Network used to make the hypest shit.

Here's the bumps for it, followed by the Credits Scene from the Billy & Mandy episode that ended the event that tied it together canonically:
youtube.com/watch?v=yGHYOisQw3I

>yfw [%]Plank and Puddin are aliens[/%]

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYB-iORDS4

>tfw I used spoiler tags from a different site on Sup Forums by accident

This thread is now the cheesiest!

what the fuck? they fuckin...they fuckin have a monopoly?

it would have been if not for pic related

why ya gotta make me so hongry

Watching this, it's hilarious how incredibly different those clips from The Centurions look from literally every other cartoon in the video. I guess how striking it was visually was why I loved Centurions so much as a kid.

So how autistic was this kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=TOAKcnHRU3A

OP has no idea what to get hyped about. If you really think this was "the hypest the shit ever" you have no idea what you're doing with yourself.

The alien invasion shit wasn't that great desu. It was OK but it wasn't "the best shit every

Now the new SU episodes are something to get hyped about.

And the TTG and PPG crossover is something to get hyped about!

we got an extra EEnE episode out of it even after the show was canceled so I loved it.
also I remember the Billy & Mandy special being funny.

How about kids losing their fucking minds over pizza rolls?

youtube.com/watch?v=iWc9N-1IhYY

I was just in the middle of posting that. Cause when pizzas on a bagel you can have pizza anytime.

>Pizza rolls suck

I like them but it's true.

The show wasn't canceled: season 6 was cut short (merely a pair of episodes that aired a year between invaded and the movie) to focus on the movie

It was like fucking auschwitz as a kid when mom would say she got those pizza things I like. I open the freezer and it was fucking pizza rolls and not bagel bites.

Not related to pizza or mac, but damn sir chomps a lot had an animation budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=dn27RtQutag

How well did the different segments of "Invaded" actually synch up? As a kid I assumed CN just happened to have alien themed episodes of a few different shows, but now it sounds like they were created to fit together.

>shells and cheese
You. Are Monica.

Clearly no-one lived in the hood

Good taste user.

THAT'S CRUMBLIEVABLE!

Tbh I ate that on my own accord

Blood sandwich

For the first time I'm actually too old to remember something... this came out in 2007, the year I started high school. I wasn't watching much CN those days... looks like fun though.

You are. Golden Grain is GOAT, as far as packaged MC goes. But the absolute best is still homemade soul food style.

>Watch as Adam comes face to face with something that's not human!
That sentence describes every episode of that show. He's in a school for animals for fucks sake.

It's been a long time since I've watched any of those episodes but they were really only tangentially related to each other. Each show had different aliens or no aliens at all. It seemed like the writers for each show were just told to make an episode about aliens that had an obsession for cheese and that was it.

>all that cheese
my god, it makes too much sense

>That sentence describes every episode of that show. He's in a school for animals for fucks sake.

I'm pretty sure that was the joke.

I remember there were two different endings of the Billy & Mandy episode, one of which wrapped up the story better.

Really?

Could you hook me up with some links to them?