Has such kino ever been snubbed this bad?

Has such kino ever been snubbed this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY
youtube.com/watch?v=VdzrgJA_iWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Young kino was snubbed so hard it lost the second season. Interdimensional vampires refuse to celebrate the glory of God

>a film about Christian persecution

Scorsese nearly committed career suicide

It's was defending Christians, of course ((((The Industry)))) ignored it. And I include Cannes in that, film festivals are a business like any other.

Silence is a masterpiece of course, and it reminds of of John Ford's most underrated movie, The Fugitive, which is about a Catholic priest (Henry Fonda) escaping persecution from the secular marxist government in Latin-America.

I can't tell if you're serious or if you're just very young/not very informed? Countless masterpieces over the years have been snubbed. The mainstream press is full of absolute plebs.

Fucking Vertigo was snubbed when it came out.

>"kino"

It is just a weaboo's The Mission.

>interdimensional vampires
what did he mean by this?

Der Juden

Both are pure kino

((((((()))))))

>it lost the second season
What? I thought they were making a second season of The Young Pope.

too longggggggggggggggggg

It's a miracle he still gets to have a career desu. He was playing with fire, he's lucky he got out with only an oscar snub.

It's time to wake up bro
youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY

They are, but it's an anthology now. Not connected to season 1 and won't have Jude

Vertigo is fucking shit.
Its literally only popular because of same gay french essay talking about the "male gaze" and not even one fucking critic then or since has ever been able to explain how that improves that agonizingly boring film.
The twist is fucking stupid too. The short little dream vision was cool i guess but that is literally it.
The initial reception of Vertigo is exactly what it deserves and it is an absolute travesty that people think its Hitchcocks best.

Absolute trash. So lenny just died then? That's a shame he was the best thing about the show. It will be hard to replicate the quality of the first season.

Why are Japs so evil bros? Why has the West forgotten this?

Garfield's performance in this was 10 times better than Hacksaw

Agreed. The flower scene in Hacksaw made me burst out and say, "Is he supposed to be retarded?" Silence was much better.

Most of us goyim can't fathom how much the chosen ones hate us.

kek the hoops he has to jump through to avoid saying "jews" never fails to entertain

>it reminds of of John Ford's most underrated movie, The Fugitive, which is about a Catholic priest (Henry Fonda) escaping persecution from the secular marxist government in Latin-America
There's a brief flashback in The Irishman to a business enterprise in Cuba... I'd love to see an homage to Ford in that scene but we'll see what he's going to do.

He doesn't get to have a career. His next movie The Irishman (which De Niro and Pacino) is a Netflix movie because no other distributor would work with him after Silence.

I can't wait to see it, Weirdfellas.

>movie portrays Christianity positively
>gets snubbed

hmmm i wonder who could be behind this?

I agree it was slightly too long, still thought it was great though

totally, much better film and a much better performance

>a film about Christian persecution
Not necessarily... Japan wasn't their country.

Are Japs even human?

So you think it didn't portray Christianity positively?

no it made christians look like annoying pricks

t. Muslim

>its a Silence thread...
The Japanese have been pretty cool for the past few decades, I don't know why the Neo-Cons are so jealous of em

The Japanese are a cruel and disgusting people.
Just look at this subversive propaganda aimed at kids against the white man.
youtube.com/watch?v=VdzrgJA_iWA

It's a challenging story of a man's life and the relationships and choices which defined him. I don't think it intends to discuss Christianity at length. When the story of the daimyo was told I was wracking my brain trying to think of what the antithesis would be in the bible... The story of the young rich man came to mind, it would've been interesting for Garfield's character to have mentioned it.

Where's the torrent?