/sino/ - 中文

熊本熊 edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=FbqBv7Tz1QY&list=RDFbqBv7Tz1QY

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed)
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread >83315218

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIbMWQ9B4xM
youtube.com/watch?v=LA0Ho_P6efM
youtube.com/watch?v=7mBXcosuPBA
youtube.com/watch?v=rItnuIDSmqg
youtube.com/watch?v=DGMu7fMJPfc
youtube.com/watch?v=2182q_BEZno
cnbc.com/2017/12/22/one-belt-one-road-china-loans-are-debt-bondage-says-brahma-chellaney.html
youtube.com/watch?v=90dQQYp2QWM
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=dx_9JYN6v24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self-bump

这熊到底是怎么火起来的??

他本来是日本熊本县的旅游代言人,以后网友们都喜欢了他的表情,并开始创造出各种各样的表情包。

Superior European art

AaAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

in my perception , people with anxiety do things faster than people without, also people with anxiety can memorize more than people without.

for example when making payments to the bank , my cousin without anxiety goes to do that at the afternoon when the bank is packed with people and he loses hours in the waiting line.
meanwhile me , a guy with extreme hardcore anxiety that needs to be drugged daily to go outside, I prefer to go to banks early in the day, very often Im the first client to be attended. I finish that mission and then I continue with another.

would you ride in a chinese car?

What does Cenk Uygur think of the Uighurs in Xinjiang?

thought I’d share this random find

youtu.be/oIbMWQ9B4xM

She’s very slammable

>0:34
>买那个

Kek, I finally get to hear someone actually say it instead of posting it as a joke.

zhongguo...CHINA...zhongguo... CH..CHINA

my grandparents has been telling me to 争气. Is there a cultural significance to this word?

good for bitcoin am i right?

>mfw the entire world exect for irrelevant countries is united against Trump's America now
>not even NATO/EU support him
Good, Donald, good! Let the unilateralism flow through you! Only your hatred can bring an end to the unipolar world, and bring the rest of the world to join China at its side.
Pax Americana is dead. 中国和平时代即将来临!

What is the best Chinese accent to have, and why is it Mao's?

youtube.com/watch?v=LA0Ho_P6efM

youtube.com/watch?v=7mBXcosuPBA
Comrade Xiaoping had an objectively better accent. This old guy of 150 cm height with his thick Sichuan accent was able to scare the socks off of the so-called "Iron Lady."

your thoughts on this guy (pic related)?

These accents aren't very cute

European painting looks depressing and perspective looks weird.

Not as monumental as his predecessors, but his perseverance with Opening and Reform was essential to continue China's development. He kept China stable and thus more and more prosperous. Deng Xiaoping and Mao are just too hard of an act to follow so he isn't that revered.
However, he is most beloved in the the world of memes. No other Chinese leader can compare to Jiang's 膜蛤 "frog worship" meme culture. His tirade against the HK journalist was the stuff of meme legend.
The thing with him was he was very aloof and professional, so he doesn't feel as down to earth like Xiaoping or Xi Jinping.
鬼佬啊,邓小平说话特别的萌!
youtube.com/watch?v=rItnuIDSmqg
>tfw Xiaoping didn't get to live long enough to see HK return, to walk on the Chinese soil
想哭(╯︵╰)

are you the cuban?

Tal vez si (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Why does he call people 鬼佬 when he's a cuban-american?

youtube.com/watch?v=DGMu7fMJPfc

Por que estas obsesionado conmigo, compay?
It's all in jest, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=2182q_BEZno
Ming era Hanfu is so much better than Manchu barbarian "clothes."

Autistic Chinkabooism

#OBSESSED

Manchu is worst in every way

习近平的梦是中国成为小康社会

你的梦是什么?

我的梦想是成为中国通
If only Ming dynasty had not been overthrown. China could have modernized like Japan early on.

Cuba and China best allies.

Hey don't impersonate me.

retard

ayyyyyyyyyyy

Why

要怎么成为一名中国通?

>investing in a currency which no state recognizes
lel

Are

Toe socks

So cute?

通过教育
我想去中国读研究生
Are you so ugly you cannot fug real women, Peru?

He's gonna be okay. It hit a low around 13,000 and is back up close to 15. This always happens. With how fast is gains it fluctuates huge amounts. Back when it was around 3,000 it would fluctuate a several hundred either way so this is within line with that. I never even got into btc but I still regret it even now. It's going to "correct" around like 16,000 and shoot again.

But even if it hits 50 will he be able to just cash out? What good is his wallet full of bitcoin when he has no real money to show for it
Never bothered reading up on how that works

NTD is my crypto

see this, what do?

You should be able to tell what this map shows.

maps showing the areas with same population as China.

I don't know. From what I understood you can cash out whatever but there is a transaction fee and it can take a while. Only recently did I start seeing people imply you couldn't turn it into cash. I know there is a bitcoin machine near me where you can exchange for cash.

Blush

Are any of the Lee Kuan Jew books worth reading? Preferably the ones focused on global politics or China, not just Singapore.

to be honest I think any idiot could take a big island in the middle of one of the most important maritime straits for global trade and make it a rich place.

hands of titanium my friend, just memeing

>be chink
>die on way to work from sinking into the ground

中国製品不買運動実施中!
日本製品只買運動実施中!

explain how panama is more famous for alternative banking and egypt is the dream home for all

justify this morally

cnbc.com/2017/12/22/one-belt-one-road-china-loans-are-debt-bondage-says-brahma-chellaney.html

>panama, egypt
>islands

youtube.com/watch?v=90dQQYp2QWM

see

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

不争气 means you r a loser.They want you to work hard.

Crypto News | Bitcoin Drops $5,000 from it's high! Another Exchange Hacked!

youtube.com/watch?v=dx_9JYN6v24

how much money you have in bitcoins?

Hello ching chong speakers of /sino/,

Have spies from the East been here among Americans from the beginning? A few threads back someone claimed that English is based on Mandarin and Chinese is in turn based on English. This got me thinking...
When listening to the USA national anthem The Star Spangled Banner, from the last word of each verse I can make out what seems to be an embedded message:
Oh say can you see (西)
From the dawn's early light (赖)
What so proudly we hailed (黑)
From the twilight's last gleaming (命)

The same thing with the pledge of allegiance too:
I pledge allegiance (真)
to the flag (赖)
of the United States (德)
of America (克)

Weird tiny horse

So we were singing the Chinese national anthem and pledging allegiance to China all along?