the soy general edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14675252
twitter.com/miamalkova/status/305482673118396416?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beer unfortunately

R they spenish

just want him back lads

Lol allow putting your change in that box you think thats going to a charity? That's going straight towards Mr Patels next Beamer

Found Warick's caravan lads.

>drinking beer
>lifting weights with plastic on them
>sitting on a plastic toilet seat
>looking at bright lights
>sniffing hard enough that snot goes to your throat
Enjoy your estrogen you literal soyboy

Aesthetic passports

Might go to the shop, anybody want anything?

I trust polfags not to understand how science works

There’s no way for any xenoestrogens in plastic toilet seats to get into your bloodstream. In water bottles the bishenol a leaches into the contents and you drink it but solid plastic can’t pass through skin

never been shook by anything

think im ready for 500ug of LSD

>hmm I shall consult this family-friendly Facebook page that I am part of. I am sure I can find some interesting opportunities for second hand items to purchase.
>Ah yes, that certain type of expats who are attracted by Bangkok

I swear everything significant built and made happened in the 1880s. Must have been a wild decade

tweet this to him

shan't be seeing star wars, or 'soyhood' as I've been calling it

How is Christmas in Thailand Alain?

Twix if you don't mind lad.

condoms

guffawed

going to wank myself into a stupor tonight

Extremely comfy lad

Imagine having a foreign power's flag on your passport lmao

>solid plastic can’t pass through skin

oh sweetie...

>hes here

Not in this country, the 1880s was a dire tine for many. Even looking back as recently as the 50s and 60s things were bad if you didn’t have money and many of the boomers are blinded by rose tinted goggles

great post

DA DA LEE FOOKIN MAY EL

tokyo is amazing

I can imagine it’s nice and warm. On the plus side it’s been quite mild the past 2 days with no wind rain and snow here

>associating with other expats
I'm warry without a fairly thorough review process

ah yes

>"I'm bored. Lets do something..."
what do you do?

Our entire rail infrastructure and Victorian engineering boom happened in the 1880s mate. Thats hardly comparable to post-war rationing

unironically not buying one of my presents for the gf until xmas eve, because I didn't want to spend £5 on postage and there's no branches of the shop near me

can't remember if styx (musician) is american or british

was gonna do the toy caravan post myself but didn't think I'd get any replies
don't I feel foolish

pakis and paki sympathisers are like a bad cough that wont go away

It can’t? Plus sitting on a toilet seat isn’t a chronic exposure to it

Tell her she's not white and elope with alt-right brothers to lift weights which totally isn;'t gay.

sweetie you can walk through a wall if your molecules line up right

honey, americans can barely walk through an open door let alone a solid wall

My dad used to say to avoid expats who arrived after we did like they were the plague, used to call them nationalists because they still had pride for the home country and were too blind to see how shit it was

The GF is a ridiculously cute person. Sometimes she calls me Sir, sometimes "fifty" (as in fifty shades of grey not the rapper) and lately she's been calling me "bef" (a mix of bf and babe, I'm thinking).

There are new worlders on this website that argue culture is simply old buildings. Imagine being that obtuse

>50 pence

CHRISTMAS TIME
DONT LET THE BELLS END
CHRISTMAS TIME
JUST LET THEM RING PLEEEEEAAAASE

More like 37p

there is at least a solid 30 IQ difference between me and the next smartest person in this thread

It's time to vote for your hero of the year lads

strawpoll.me/14675252

strawpoll.me/14675252

strawpoll.me/14675252

The american revolution started because they were taxed the price of a freddo

A fucking freddo

a lot of the other expats I've met have been pretty weird, if not repulsive

do americans have baked beans

dunno if i made a faux-pas or not lads hear me out:

>be at work christmas lunch
>we're all at several tables
>girl on my table only finishes half her main
>as they're about to collect it, i say to her 'did you like it?'
>she says yeah it was good
>so i say doggy bag it
>they bring the doggy bag to me (for me to pass it on to her)
>everyone at the other tables sees me get handed a doggy bag and literally looks at me with disgust

why? you don't just waste food you idiots. there are kids starving... you paid for it... how is it anymore shameful than letting perfectly good scran go to the bin?

wypepo at it again

gonna have a w*nk lads

it makes you seem poor

never had beans in my life

that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard. 20 pounds for something you only ate half of, basically means that you just lost 10 pounds you could have spent on something else - that is literally being poor because it implies you are in some kind of want of money.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

debating with a m8 if Mia Malkova's arse is fake or not.

I think it is and obviously as well.

You just look very cheap and poor by doing that. You go to a restaurant to eat right there and then. What are you from a council estate? I'd have looked at you too mate, in disgust that some deano fuck was in my vicinity

you ever heard of just frying everything when faced with preparing a hearty breakfast?

asian mixes are bloody gorgeous
still remember seeing this beautiful blasian once

nah she just squats innit

Looking at my empty blockchain wallet and feeling depressed

Can't believe I once paid 0.15 BTC for 2g speed

I can only imagine how Thailand and especially SEA countries attract the worst kind of vermin expats since they’re cheap

nothing wrong with looking poor. #workingclass

No

>>girl on my table

she cute?

this must be shopped holy shit

>mixes are gorgeous
>flag

Wait do brits really not take food home with them from restaurants? the fuck is wrong with you wastful cunts americans NEVER waste food

fuck shes reading this thread twitter.com/miamalkova/status/305482673118396416?lang=en

bitcoin took another tumble lads

Has a piece of music ever made you cry, lads?

also its at a work party they all know roughly how much each other gets paid.

>cheap
but its not being cheap. you paid £20 for something, why throw half of it away. its not being cheap because you still paid £20 for a course of a meal.
>poor
but they all know roughly how much i am paid, so they know whether or not i am actually poor.

how disgusting is it that you think asking for to take leftovers home is more deplorable than throwing perfectly good food away? If you enjoyed something but didn't have enough appetite why not save it for a later consumption?

Yeah Bitcoin has been the de facto currency on the dark web since like 2009-2010. We are literally creating a class of billionaire drug-dealers and hitmen and no one is worried about this.

That's why you're a fat fuck.

>2013

Fucking time lords

Blasians are nice because I like black and Asian women

White/Asian mix feels a cop out though because I’m not really into white women

you're too much of a bender to be working class

she's alright.
sort of thiccc though.

have doggy bagged stuff precisely once in my life

went to a chinese place with my uncle and he ordered way too much (like 5 mains on top of duck pancakes lel, i did warn him they were good portion sizes too) so we doggy bagged it all and they didn't bat an eyelid, charged like 50p for the containers but whatever

don't see why you'd bother if there wasn't an industrial quantity of food though

you should have suggested to her, by way of casual conversation, that she could doggy bag it. rather than directing it as a request to the staff or letting them over hear

some people don't mind not finishing a meal in a restaurant because they enjoyed what they did have and wouldn't eat it reheated or later in the evening

um no sweaty im 5'6 140 and could HEEM the daylights of out you

>guys what happened to our traditional values

you LOOK poor

you have a poor persons mentality
doesn't matter if you're actually poor or not

also its a work party, just leave it and relax
at a normal meal out then who cares

I don't care how much you paid for it. You looked like a scrub and a single mother from a council estate hoarding your food in a bag like a swine. If it's such good food then finish it, or leave it.

>it's a virgins talking about women episode

so that makes her cuter

You should have posted that one of a French woman mocking his Taste in shirts

i come from one of the poorest if not the poorest areas of Great Britain, I can assure you I am working class.

>don't see why you'd bother if there wasn't an industrial quantity of food though
that's stupid though, that's like getting a take away in the first instance. this is where you ate half your thing and couldn't finish it but would like some tomorrow or later or whatever.

fuck it she can give to her flatmates, it was a spur of the moment thing. i'm not a cheap cunt, i'm just physically revolted at the idea of non-trivial amounts of food being wasted

holy shit those veins

How fucking mad are these pakis?

>dehouche
haha