A show of solidarity

greeting from Sup Forums

Sup Forums was always shit but now it's even worse. Congratulations.

You may return to jacking off to your loli tranny ponykin bullshit.

i left your shitpool years ago i think b of all boards cant talk

/b has become a containment board. If you ever grow up, you will move here. If you should become a manchild instead, you'll go to /r9k.

Best answer yet. Still missing the self deprecation I like about Sup Forums but best post so far

For any lurking old Fags, Jesse slaughter turned 18 a couple days ago.

If we all got together and wrote one "Ban Central Banking" post each day. Or a bunch more than one, the Zionist mafia would be afraid to tell people to look at the website.

The fact that they can not deny, nor can any banker, that all money is printed and authorized by a Central Bank can bring so much attention to their evil schemes that they will be paralyzed with fear.

Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy all stood up to Central Bankers. Jackson was lucky to live. Lincoln and Kennedy were not. The personal motivations of their assassins is all that the (((history books))) say for the reasons.

On closer examination, there are some very convenient deaths when men expose the Vampire Squid.

Sup Forums Sup Forums and Anonymous in general will sharpen their teeth if they pick up the flag that Jackson, Lincoln and Kennedy held high.

Jackson is especially worthy of following on that issue.

I like your bent user

wew, are you rare?

Seriously though what other Sup Forums board has influenced the rest of the internet as much as Sup Forums has?

this just happened in Sup Forums in the same thread

I have essentially devalued this flag.

I regret nothing.

O-oh my god.. What the fuck happened to her.

I almost puked..

I mean her tits got bigger but shes more disgusting than ever..

>tfw you know the horror that lies in those underpants

Going on Sup Forums is sad because you can smell the insecurity of the users from 5925 miles away.

Sup Forums has. Sup Forums has some of that "thing" that Sup Forums used to be but it still isn't the same. too political and not enough kek for kek sake. Or as we used to say lulz

R A R E
A
R
E

>admitting you browse Sup Forums

quite embarrassing desu

Dafuk, is the tranformation complete?
Is it a her or a his now?

you mean if you ever grow up you will leave this fucking site

You know you will never leave this site... To be honest, I don't even mind. I find the discussions on /pol quite enjoyable. It's much better than browsing kikebook and other sjw websites.

I know. No one want's to admit to that and I'm ashamed of myself. How are the ladyboys over there? I'm thinking of going on holiday