Hillary's online shill campaign, Correct the Record, has upped their funding from '$1 million' to more than $6 million

Hillary's online shill campaign, Correct the Record, has upped their funding from '$1 million' to more than $6 million.

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

Bump for visibility.

holy shit Sweden wtf

How is this different from canvassing?

Lord KEK save us, I thought the constant spamming of "how can Sup Forums ever recover!" And "POL BTFO" etc by anti-Trümp Hillary shills with only one post with over 200+ replies was bad

That explains the influx.

Its hilarious triggering the cucks.

>card crowd trick
I dont know what was worse.

How poorly they did it or the 1984 robotic voice lady giving exact orders.

It's more pathetic.

How can i get a swedish qt to socialize with me?

>funding

Honestly, I was wondering why there was such an influx of shill posting last night.

But she's Norwegian

How much is Trump paying the autists who are spamming their shitty Trump Generals on an hourly basis?

The Second American Revolution Runs On Patriotism And The Desire For National Sovreignty.

me do it for fee.

>muh 6 million

The pro-Hillary stuff does have a distinct bile to it that's different from the usual Sup Forums bile. It feels more disdainful and cold than rabid and nerdy. It makes sense that it's people getting paid to do it.

>more than $6 million.

We do it for free user

We do it for free leaf.

Leaf cannot understand pride or patriotism, because he is filled with dog cum, after sucking dog dicks and shilling all day.

This is normal practice. Refugees need to get accustommed to interacting with native Swedes and Swedes girls need to get used to the idea of one day marrying a refugee if they want to ever have children. It's simple math considering the huge amount of Swedish men that has turned to hormone treatments in order to outlive their true gender.

I fucking knew there were more shills than usual in yesterday's dnc thread.

How the fuck can we get some of this shill dough

Waste of money.
I wasn't convinced to vote for Trump because of what I read online and I won't be convinced NOT to vote for Trump because of what I read online.
>Anyone swayed by a meme aught figure out where they stand in the first place.

I'm glad I wasn't just saying things. I knew there was something different going on.

6 times more annoying. Yay

Biggest donation: $500,000 from Henry Laufer, VP of Renaissance Technologies.

Renaissance Technologies portfolio value: $52,608,969,000

Nigga what.

>6 million

What did she mean by this

pic related

Hillary's not only for sale, but sometimes she offers discounts!

cant even vote cos im not a burger but i DO IT FREE FOR DADDY

Anything for a dime.
>Common gutter slut.

Is the_donald reddit-tier or are they the exception?

half reddit, half pol, with some bernouts

they are essentially our embattled colony at this point, reddit is full of libcucks--they get a lot of bridgading and reddit even changed the upvote algorithm so posts from the_donald shows up rarely on /all

You can clearly see this, retard acting like they are "trolling" but in reality are shills trying to sway newfags.

Sup Forums redpill chemichals are too strong anyway, its wasted money.

6 million you say?

Guard your anus, Sup Forums

(((6 million))) dollars spent and she still can't meme, sad. What a mess her online presence is.

I guess there's no stopping a Sup Forums-reddit alliance this summer unless this thread 404's because of my report.

:-/

So Sup Forums,

How does it feel when you realize you do several times a better job than a 6 million dollar operation?

Like not just talking about doing it like
>I could do better! water cooler talk, ect...

But legit doing what they are doing, and beating them at it.

$6 million you say?

Aren't there laws that paid political advertisers have to disclose themselves as such? Isn't professional political astroturfing actually illegal?

I can tell there's already more shills, it's only going to get worse too. How long until the budget gets upped to 12 million?

I fucking hate Hillary shills. If this was a real battle id scalp their stupid fucking heads after each kill.

wtf sweden

It's Reddit, what do you expect

They're going to just waste their money here then.

Where do I sign up for a cool summer job?

To be fair you could drop $6 billion on it and it still wouldn't work, it's fucking Hillary Clinton.