PARANATURAL

>i think everything's going to go according to plan you guys

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

>posted May.31.16 at 12:55 am
Is something wrong with Zack? These last two updates have been made in a timely manner

This page is completely useless and oddly placed.

It's showing that things are not going to go as planned
You idiot

Man, I need to reread the past couple of pages.

So a conversation is going to happen between Isaac and Max before Max goes to the school store?

GOD GET ON WITH THE FUCKING STORY YOU FUCKING HACK

Un-fucking-neccessary.

We're finally getting to what this chapter is about.

Probably another 60+ pages so this chapter won't be wrapped up for another year or so.

from the way its structured it looks like its the last page of a chapter thats meant as a segue into the next one

Zack usually announces the end of the chapter in the page description.

And the description for this current chapter is
>The kids scour the school for leads after learning one of their teachers is hiding a dangerous secret.
So it's kind of like this chapter is barely starting.

Isaac looks unusually rapey.

>So a conversation is going to happen between Isaac and Max before Max goes to the school store?
One outcome I could immediately think of: Max would just reject that offer "Not now, Isaac"...and then we see a close-up of a kinda stung Isaac (explains why Isaac's shown from the back, because Zack doesn't want to show his expressions until next pages). 'Lightningrodgate' is still on.

I swear that expression we're gonna see is so grim I could play a sad The XX song with it

so now that they're splitting up we'll get 2 months following each group around meaning something might just happen in half a year

I'll be surprised if the chapter ends in 2016

>Isaac checking out Max's ass

and the Student Council as well (or whatever they're called)

Also Johnny stalking Ed, and Spender watching Isabel. Is the rest of this chapter where Zach just says fuck it, and Paranatural becomes a rapefest?

Most important panel in years.

It's interesting some of them are giving off spectral energy and some aren't. Isabel is amped for her teacher hunting mission, Ed isn't, Isaac is amped to... stalk Max. I'm hoping Ed will notice some weird spectral shit from Johnny soon too.

>Isaac is amped to... stalk Max.
Or maybe this is after some chitchat and Isaac got tensed from this.

I also realise after rereading that Max looks to be innocently perplexed.
Maybe their chat isn't going to be that heavy. I dunno, we'll just wait for it then.

>innocently perplexed.
It looks like he was walking down the stairs, turned around, and there was an aura wrapped Isaac staring at him.

Whatever that might be, I just hope Zack sticks to his promise of not making the strife go for too long...I don't want another Naruto. I just want some comfy brothers-in-arms spirit-punching adventures, dammit!

Looks like it's time for a commercial break.

I really don't understand why Zack has lost all sense of pacing. His early chapters rarely had superfluous pages, but now he's showing every action the characters take, rather than condensing it down to what's neccessary.

Worst of all, he'll try to justify and dismiss any criticism on Twitter. Combined with the downgrade in art, and it's like he's a different person.

I think he jut has embraced anime completely, right down to filler episodes and extended exposition.

Heroes get the redheads.

He's trying new things. He's doing the flashforward-flashback thing in this chapter. At first it was pretty messy (Spender turning down the lights) but I think it's looking okay so far.

Heroes aren't faggots.

Ok I'm confused, wasn't he already at the school store at the previous page?

Yeah it was a really awkward flash forward by the looks of things.

Ha

Stop bringing your weird fantasies in here. No faggots allowed, only straight ships. If not Isabel x Max, at least get something respectable, like Suzy x Max

>Comic written by a huge sjw
>Gay ships being "weird fantasies"
>Expecting this comic to be heteronormative
lmao
get a load of this delusional prick

>huge sjw
no. He even said that he won't put more gay shit, because of the shitstorm that Cody made.

>Gay ships being "weird fantasies"
yes, yes it is. Stop pretending those kids wants to take dicks in the ass.

>zack
>not a huge sjw
ell
em
fucking
ay
oh

>he won't put more gay shit, because of the shitstorm that Cody made.
wuss

Stop with that gay mumbo-jumbo and accept the truth.

Don't be afraid user 'the gays' aren't going to hurt you.

>Zack "I'll make my comic unpalatable to Sup Forums because they're opposed to me views" Morrison
>Not being a sjw
>Zack "I explicitly made a homosexual character" Morrison
>Not being a sjw
>Zack "One of my characters is non-binary" Morrison
>Not being a sjw
Stop having headcanons about real people. It's creepy and unhealty.

1. Not liking Sup Forums doesn't make you sjw
2. He regrets even revealing that character as homosexual and said it won't happen again any time soon
3. not revealing is not the same as non-binary.

It's not that they oppose a threat, but that they are too far from reality and it makes me sick. How can anyone make gay ships for 12 years old kids?

1. Except he made pretty clear why he didn't like Sup Forums.
2. I'm gonna need some source on that.
3. Go check the Cast section, you'll have a pleasant surprise.

>Except he made pretty clear why he didn't like Sup Forums
and?

> I'm gonna need some source on that
don't have the tweet here, but one guy asked if he was reveal another character to be gay soon (spender?), and he responded that since Cody caused so much shitstorm, he won't do that any time soon.

>Go check the Cast section, you'll have a pleasant surprise
that's a way to keep it a secret.

>He regrets even revealing that character as homosexual
>He regrets
Whoa there, "REGRET" is a pretty strong word. You referring to pic related?

(for too)

>"REGRET" is a pretty strong word
Same shit; he is just trying to avoid the blame by saying that it 'went over people's head' instead of saying that he screwed up.

The point is, he won't do it, with good reason.

Wow, you reading comprehension is really fucking bad. I pity you.

All he's saying here is that he doesn't want to confirm it outside of the comic, not that he doesn't have a load of cute little faggots.

He is saying he doesn't want to confirm. In or out of comics.

So no, no more faggots for you sick fucks, and when it's confirmed after a long time, it will be a side character with no importance.

He does that too much though. There's been like six jumps between different times as many pages.

Think of it like a show, especially this page. As they talk, we see the moment they're speaking of.
Other than the flashback before lights out, because that's obviously just a flashback. Next page we /should/ flash forward to after lights out.
>"abloo bloo gays not welcome"
All he's saying is that since a lot of people didn't get that cody was gay, and that RJ is only aaid to be nonbinary in the cast page, it'd feel cheap to say that Spender or anyone else is gay outside of the comic. It's like when Dumbledore was confirmed gay, he'd feel cheap just stating it and not showing it.

Learn to read, closeted faggot.

Learn what extratextually means moron.

>a lot of people didn't get that cody was gay

>One blush
>Expects anyone to catch that he wants to suck cock
i wonder why

Zack is really not too great at 'show don't tell.'