HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Which one of you is working to produce fireman sam ?

theladbible.com/news/film-and-tv-fireman-sam-producers-apologise-after-being-accused-of-islamophobia-20160727

Can we stop islamophobia already?

okay cucklord. Keep getting sliced in pieces while you take the train.
Next time you want to be shot at a concert or want to be ran over by a truck during your national day, tell us, we'll be glad to give you our muslims.

kek watch the video posted in the article , he slipped on a piece of paper, landed on 3 stacks of paper one of which is a page from the koran. sounds like someone should get their head cut off over that

lol worth it.

What anime?

This was no accident

Family Guy

And whether you keep your talk secret or disclose it, verily, He is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men).
Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves) All-Aware (of everything).
He it is, Who has made the earth subservient to you (i.e. easy for you to walk, to live and to do agriculture on it, etc.), so walk in the path thereof and eat of His provision, and to Him will be the Resurrection.
Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allah), will not cause the earth to sink with you, then behold it shakes (as in an earthquake)?
Or do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allah), will not send against you a violent whirlwind? Then you shall know how (terrible) has been My Warning?
And indeed those before them belied (the Messengers of Allah), then how terrible was My denial (punishment)?
Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Beneficent (Allah). Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything.
Who is he besides the Most Beneficent that can be an army to you to help you? The disbelievers are in nothing but delusion.
Who is he that can provide for you if He should withhold His provision? Nay, but they continue to be in pride, and (they) flee (from the truth).
Is he who walks without seeing on his face, more rightly guided, or he who (sees and) walks on a Straight Way (i.e. Islamic Monotheism).
Say it is He Who has created you, and endowed you with hearing (ears), seeing (eyes), and hearts. Little thanks you give.
Say: "It is He Who has created you from the earth, and to Him shall you be gathered (in the Hereafter)."
They say: "When will this promise (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) come to pass? if you are telling the truth."
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "The knowledge (of its exact time) is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner."

Ok habeb

what the fuck is this pic ?

>Sam

HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I can't wait to see what Postman Pat dose!

fireman sam is redpilled as fuck

Plastic chopping board

You don't have cum pizza in Germany?

Haha oh wow

>Firamun Samane

This is literally nothing. A piece of paper appears for 1 second that looks like it might be in arabic writing and now the show is islamaphobic and apologises? So stupid.

Who noticed this? Even when going in with full intent of seeing this hilarious shit it was barely recognizable

The thing is. It's not that big of a deal really, is it? Muslims though.

we probably have. ive just never seen it.

>people getting heads cut off in Europe
>"Hmm...so sad"

>animated children's show has an imaginary character touch the Koran in the wrong way
>"NO MORE. THIS MUST BE FUCKING STAMPED OUT. APOLOGISE. APOLOGISE!!!"

The question I want to ask is what was the Quran doing in a fire station? Isn't it the kind of book that starts fire more than put them out?

the animators probably just needed a page of gibberish so they took the next best picture from google and it happened to be the quran.
this is a case of people being offended just to be offended.

>currently there is an actual declared genocide of Christians at the hands of Muslims based on teachings in their book

>any skepticism towards islam is irrational fear

OMG IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR ALREADY

That shitty website crashes my browser if I don't disable Jewscript

Feel free to help

I sense a "Jimbo" style meme coming from this

7/10 I chuckled

Firemannu Samueru Haide

With one of the saddest anime death in it...

Fireman "gotta burn all mosques" Sam