T2 Fucking trainspotting 2

Kino.
Fucking kino rite there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYgPznBrjiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has some great fucking shots

I love that scene with Begbies father where they use a composite shot of Begby having his cigarette lit from Trainspotting

Looks old af here

whats so good about this one ?

but yeah the movie was pretty cool, the end was messy tho, you dont care about veronika in the end

Looks fuckin older as ray in Fargo

i downloaded the remux but been holding off, lads. Been worried it was going to be shit, and i'd rather not see it if that's the case.
How does it hold up to the first one?

Such an absolutely terrible fucking movie.

First one is great, T2 is laughably bad

How? Explain?

didnt notice that shadow. kino.

YA FUCKIN CUNT YE

YA FUCKIN BEAUTY YE

Not as fun.
20 somethings being degenerates can be funny.
40 somethings it's depressing and pathetic

There's a fun catholic hating song though.

the first one can be funny but its still a very hard film

i think two had some great comedy and really was about memories and regrets, growing old.

Yeah exactly. Nothin ye cunt. Faggot.

A savior.

The high ground.

Dirty.

> What is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYgPznBrjiA

A sunny outlook

>this post
retard kino

Brittish Culture.

it was alright
i probably wouldn't watch it again like i have with the first one though

Make it better.

this shit was so laughably cheesy, as was a good majority of the film. none of the grittiness and subtle class commentary of the original film (and books). everything had to be spelled out with pretentious dialogue and film student tier "look I just learned Mise-en-scène" tier shots for millennial audiences to comprehend. Such a sad step down form the original

they aren't really degenerates, as much as they are fuck ups due to being degenerates in their youth.

T1 was like mangled roadkill. it's unappealing but you still can't help but look. T2 is like a dying animal. it's just sad.

it's as good as a nostalgia movie can be, which isn't saying much, but still. to appreciate it fully, i guess you have to be an oldfag now who first saw the first movie at a much younger age. at least it was well shot and edited and acted. it helped that i found the woman incredibly attractive too.