What did the men's room look like after your screening of BAYWATCH?

What did the men's room look like after your screening of BAYWATCH?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRock
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no idea, I passed out from the strong piss stench in the theatre and woke up in hospital. I truly had a urinating good time™.

Like ritual sacrifice.

There was piss EVERYWHERE

But it's fine because I just got out from seeing Baywatch™, a hilarious new movie in theaters right now starring The Rock™.

Honestly if you're a fan of beaches, hot babes, and raunchy humor I'd highly recommend checking out this movie!

imagine throwing a dart at the bottom of that and just running

Is this, dare I say it? A daring synthesis?

Pristine. Everyone pissing themselves™ in the theater left almost nobody using the actual restroom

The smell of piss combined with the unending laughter of someone who just experienced a dose of the rock's raunchy r-rated summer fun and laughs, made for the FANS

I don't get it. Would a patrician care to enlighten pleb?

It would bounce off and do nothing because you're too weak to penetrate anything with a dart.

twitter.com/TheRock

The Rock™ was fighting back against the critics (who have a disconnect with the fans) on twitter and said that there were lots of people pissing themselves from laughter

Clean all the piss was in the aisle. I thought R rated movies were piss free god damn it. It's not exactly boss baby is it. It's an adult comedy for adult people!!!!!!

the fuck you say to me pussy ass bitch? Ill rip your goddamn head off

>Chivalrous gentleman.

I don't know what's worse; the fact someone did it or the fact that apparently SO MANY people just went with it.

BANANA HAMMOCK

i assumed that was the septic or sewer shit or whatever backing up

not just hundreds of people pissing in a full piss bag

remember that scene in The Shining when the elevators open and a tidal wave of Blood gushes forth?
Imagine that same exact thing happening but with Piss

MAHALO

post the feels version

This is not okay.

That's just wrong

normie get the fuck out reee

clean it up, wagecucks!

I'm in tears

This was the men's room Friday night after a Baywatch screening. Beyond words, absolutely disgraceful.

You're too weak to penetrate anything
Let alone a big bag of pee

doesnt seem like an actual piss stream by the way it stutters

Is that a poo slingshot?

Maybe my prostate is in poor shape, but I cant remember the last time I pissed that much in a single shot

I wish this user was joking.

t. Oldasfuckfag

what movie were they showing on that pic?

Is Baywatch worth watching?

I wouldn't piss in that out of fear that it might pop open on me....but then again...what if it doesn't?

Needs to be the sound version

Another, people are animals. I haven't seen Baywatch, was there some sort of joke about urinating and defecating all over the place and people just kept repeating it in real life, like vandalizing the Atlantic Records Wikipedia article after White & Nerdy? I hope this dies down soon.

Sure if you are a fun person who loves a good RAUNCHY SUMMER ROMP.

#BAYWATCHBOYS

Zero excuse for this, this was just malicious.

kek

No, the rock was fighting back against critics on twitter and said people were pissing themselves in laughter

I'VE SEEN IT THREE TIMES!

Looking at these replies it becomes and more self evident that americans are disgusting, uncultured animals. I watched this film in a cinema in Germany and they gave all the men piss bottles and women bed pans to piss into. Also since Germany isn't as prude about seeing cock there were quite a few tweens in the movie. I even helped my 12 year old cousing insert a urine catheter into her tight little urethra because the bed pan was uncomfortable for her to sit on.

holy fucking kek

>Go to bed last night thinking Dwayne pissposting is dead
>Be out all day
>come home and see this thread
Will it survive? Is it kino?

If you go on the daily mail search Liam neeson and click on photos of him out at night he's usually pissed his pants.

CLEAN
IT
UP
WAGIE

This was earlier today after I caught a cheap Alien: Covenant screening, you weren't allowed into the bathrooms without showing valid ID. Said they'd be stationed there for the duration of Baywatch's theatrical run.

Can you explain to me what is so special about baywatch and bathrooms?

You'll understand after some of the rock's RAUNCHY R-rated summer fun and laughs

It's like a SAW movie

>there has been more than one caca canopy
We have an epidemic on our hands, boys. Will The Rock ever be held accountable?

It was really clean since I was the only person in the theater to watch the movie.

Haha piss! Aren't we so zany? We're taking what he said and using it IRONICALLY fucking kek

This Literally happened in my house bathroom after a nigger from school visited. We beat his fucking ass so much that semester. Fuck I miss high school for shit like that. lol

how long until someone edits the hue on the shining elevator scene and makes a webm?

t. butthurt critic

top banter

Nah just mocking your autism

Nothing autistic about RAUNCHY R-rated summer fun! This blockbuster clearly wasn't made for you.

hello critic

Oh boy, critics had their venom & knives ready . Fans LOVE the movie. Huge positive scores. Big disconnect w/ critics & people. #Baywatch

>Locks on the toilet paper

Do American youths really steal toilet paper?

who stocks public restrooms with toilet paper strong enough to tie together? thats the most impressive part of this

looks like piss and shitposting is back on the menu boys

amen brother!
Anybody else get a six pack of corona with purchase of a ticket?

Neat trick for all my BROS that like to have FUN! Open up the bottom of your popcorn bucket then PISS into it and leave it on the floor (you'll have plenty of spare piss from all the RAUNCHY FUN), then when the ticket monkey comes to clean up he'll spill gungey PISSCORN everywhere, mad laughs all round!

The penis inspectors were running all over the place to check everyone had valid pissing permits but they couldn't keep up and the guards couldn't enforce it because,,,they were pissing themselves too! Even the kinoma flesh-gaunts joined in the FUN as it rained piss from all the guffawing falcons.

Well book tickets for BAYWATCH (in all good cinemas now) and you'll be pissing like a f***ing HORSE bro!

critic please

This was my theater after just one showing!

R A U N C H Y

100% Proof that people just want to laugh and have FUN

>mfw I dipped my crablegs and scones in it because I thought it was extra butter

Its been rockposting all day here lad

Piss Memes

gotta go

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Niggers do, especially when it's better than the shitty $1 rolls they buy

Someone had to dispose of that putrid bag. There is no way that thing didn't burst on the poor fucker. There are literally gallons of piss in there.