They know Sup Forums

they know Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They fear almighty kek

All haill kek the kike-spooker!

>berg

Looks like Sup Forums was right again but this time we REALLY spooked the kikes. Why are they looking for the almighty KEK again?

>(((Goldberg)))

These fucking kikes.

>dat Lizardmen image

I miss old Warhammer.

It's fucking crazy to me that a cartoon frog that likes to pee with his pants down has become such a huge thing that it's affected global politics.

Isn't it kinda crazy when you think about the origins of Kek being from a diaper fur comic?

This has to be a troll account, the tweets are way beyond anything on the internet.

it's a Sup Forums account you dip

The same can be said about how much a backwater jewish carpenter affected history.

yall niggers getting trollo

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

>it took them more than 5 minutes to discover pepe comes from a Canadian comic book series called the Boys Club

WEW
E
W

jews have this thing with frog plagues
probably never expected it to happen to them
what could it possibly be a sign of?

[citation needed]

>person having boner while using computer

Never thought of it that way... That's kind of spoopy

See

It's a troll account.

That is simply a harmless Slann. He means you no harm

Who the fuck is David Goldberg.

Whole account seems like some shitty trolls trolling a slightly more veiled troll.

stop shilling your twitter account op, it's funny but a thread was archived for this.

>implying it wasnt an updated form of the bachelor frog meme

Shall I find you one related to more r9k tier behavior? Possibly lusting over unattainable women?

Working tirelessly? Jesus, old men really don't belong on the internet.

The boys club existed before meme posting. Please stop duty free shopping in my country, codependency is embarrassing and pathetic.

Also.

>people on Sup Forums still don't realise this is a Sup Forums troll account

Fuck off you god damn redditors.

What about a NEET who smoked too much hash and saw the angel Gabriel in a cave? (That's Mohammed.)

Or perhaps a guy who was a flat-out con man who pulled a religion literally out of a hat? (Joseph Smith)

Let's continue. A real nut job sci-fi writer, true believer whose systematic mental abuse is legendary. That's L. Ron.

Some wealthy kid who thought that the fighting between Muslims and Hindus was nuts. Guru Nanak to the rescue!

Those are the major ones that I know off the top of my head. That KEK could have been awakened by our collective energy, and that the energy has been directed, is frightening. Yes. But it's also incredible, awe-inspiring, and just praise worthy.

PRAISE

My dollar is shit, and I would never set foot in the US where cops routinely take large sums of money off people just like you described.

looks like a (((false flag)))

This cultural Marxist was tweeting Hillary Clinton speech last night.

>He learns about memes on knowyourmeme

is he a parody or is he real? I can never tell

>lizardmen iz good boyz, they dindu nuffin
Degenerate beasts don't even praise the Lady

That's a troll account.

All of pepe and the lads are meme tier cartoons. Very interesting graphic novels.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4

frogs are just the beginning much more to come

It's more like someone from Sup Forums that's shitposting from Twitter to bring normie attention to Sup Forums

i love me some herschi lieberman he is awesome.

fbf never lusted, fgt
he blasted bitches with piss

>working tirelessly

>Just typed "Green frog meme" on good and clicked on the first page

On a related note, how do you guys think the author feels about his character having become a "white supremacist symbol"

The pepe face comes from that frog, but that wasnt the creation of the meme, it was the evolution.

Spurdo evolved, too.

He is one of us

80% of your countrymen/women do though. Assuming you're a dutyfree shopper was 8/10 true. Worth the odds.

That being said, too many of your faggots come here, stop it. Don't ever come here. It's time to grow up and stand on your own 2 feet

see:

You can google that, I didnt make it.

1 Is that fucking warhammer
2 Why isn't he being carried by wojaks

It is a parody, it's been confirmed a few times.

>jews acting stupid

Gee that sure cant be a thing can it.

I really don't care that much about it desu senpai. Your memeology degree will pay off some day.

where was it confirmed?

>80% of your countrymen/women do though.

>things 80% of Canadians do that I dont do

We could be here all day.

looks like mojo from xmen comics to me.

its pol account but obviously there is currently more then 80% newfags lately. pol is done i say. DONE.

>working tirelessly

Literally the first page for anything frog related.

Kek

You know people who do, and enable said behavior ergo are guilty by association. Stop doing it. Time to ween off the teat of prosperity and fix your own economy maplenigger. I suggest selling more of your oil gold and timber to foreign interests. Liquid cash is a good thing

>Pepe as an ancient Slann with the magic of Jupiter

That pic is more red pilled than most know

>Isaiah 45:5
They want to keep the goyim bound to their idol of apathy and self flagellating cheek turning.

kik afraid of kek, typical

You guys do realise, that twitter account is a parody account, right ?
You are not actually telling me that some newfags don't know about that thread a few days ago, do you ?

You're pretty new, huh? Boys' Club was like 5-6 years before advice animals.

>You know people who do, and enable said behavior ergo are guilty by association. Stop doing it.

Let me rephrase that.

>Things 99.9% of Canadians do that I dont do

>We could be here all day

The only friends I have are redpilled, leftist cucks are insufferable.

None of them shop in the US, as it happens.

Yes. It's a Slann Mage-Priest, the Lizardmen's spiritual leaders, who happen to be giant fat frogs on floating platforms and cast spells.

What thread?

kek

4/10 bait attempt if so, but I wouldnt give you the benefit of the doubt, and I think youre just genuinely retarded.

he is getting paid for something we do for free?

why is he shooting the ground?

>FPBP
HAIL KEK!

Again, according to statistics, you're lying. Maybe you're one of those rare people who lives in the Arctic region, doubtful though. The Dutch left and took their fur trading empire with them hundreds of years ago, how do you even survive? Cam whoring? Crowd funding? Shilling?

I NEED TO KNOW.

These fucking memes are becoming real. 80% of pol is jidf

>implying there isn't already a fuckhueg amount of reddit fags here already

Me too m9..me too

>according to statistics, youre lying

Thats not how statistics work you retard, back to plebbit.

Is this satire gone too far or does he believe what he is writing because that is some top quality shitposting right there.

I am kek

It is though. A general census is conducted to predict or determine an overall average. Your government also has official sites instructing citizens exactly how to duty free shop, smuggle more in than you claim and profit the absolute maximum off said shopping.

It's kind of creepy factually speaking when you take it as it is.

So confused, wha

dubs of the kek

i thought 4chans obsession with frogs starts with kermit and his shovel?

What does he do when he finds it? What is the endgame there?

Obviously to oy vey and then attempt to shut it down. And then talk about the third time he escaped from the death camps.

My obsession with frogs started with the "frog baseball" episode of Beavis ans Butthead. My brother and I then proceeded to the pond in our garden, and smashed frogs with baseball bats. Though soft and flexible, their bodies do behave like badminton shuttlecocks and fly pretty far.

>I miss old Warhammer.

mfw I think about the GW glory days to today

fucking kek
>they know
oy vey shut it down.

Yes, Pepe was a parody of Kermit the Frog when I saw him first

THAT FUCKING GET

You sound cruel and terrible

Boys will be boys.

:^)

>mfw moralfags comprise the vast majority of newfriend posters.

>ylilauta meme has completely taken over
kek, first spurdo and now frog

What are the secrets of the Nazi Frog?

They trace the origins of the Nazi Frog through all the funny images of Kermit and Bachelor Frog and Pepe and Sad Frog to frightening and disturbing PeePee Poo Poo. There are communities rallied around images of cartoon frogs whom people feel speaks to them and shares their plight. Occasionally there is mention of a diabolical Kek.

The journey goes back to the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, also called the Age of the Pyramids, in 3000BC, and an Ancient Egyptian Primordial God of Chaos and Darkness. A Frog God forgotten since the collapse of Egypt, the memory skims the surface of human consciousness, and people swear our destinies are controlled by something greater -- memes. Repeating numbers are held sacred and there is daily excitement for the Happening, they say, Kek will bring.

The secrets of the Nazi Frog are, perhaps, ones best left kept.

lol is this Kike for real?
>End Racism
>let's destroy our races! destroy thousands of years of development and uniqueness!
Are these the people that celebrate 'diversity'?

Don't worry guys I won't tell them.

I have bad news for you.